June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Pretty sure my OPK test was positive this afternoon...here's to almost truly being in the TWW officially

Goodluck Tb. Praying for great results with your scan.

JL - I'm also 96-ish pre-O which is lower than most tempers but I guess it's the "normal" for me. Like Bloblo said, what you need to see is the overall picture (pattern) pre-O and post O.

AFM - I may be officially joining you ladies as I'm out for May group. FF removed my CH few days ago and I was supposed to test today (AF supposedly due yesterday / 1 day late today) which is not going to happen as I may have just O'ed. Will let you know when my test date is when O is confirmed "again".

hello hello
Can I pop on for June 2nd?

I am 2dpiui.

Hey ladies. Officially 14dpo of my May cycle and temp and RHR dropped this morning. Pretty safe to say AF will show her face tonight or tomorrow morning.

Can you mark me down for a June 17th test day, please!

I went for another scan and US this morning at CD14. My dominant follicle was now measuring 20mm or 2.0cm. The nurse confirmed that doctor typically considers anything over 18mm as mature. She showed me my lining again as well and told me it was trilaminar which is optimal for implantation.

So trigger this evening and our first IUI tomorrow. FX

Please pop me down for testing on 18th June. I'll probably start before then, but that's the most reasonable date I think.

:dust: everyone xx

I think I have everyone!

Good luck Dream!! So exciting!

Dream that's fantastic!!

TB how was your scan today??

That's great news Dream.. So excited for you. FX so tight. :hugs:

Pinkee - :hugs:

Lulu - :hugs: sorry about the impending AF. I hope your temps go back up and recover and you still get a :bfp:

Flueky- the scan went great! For one I usually struggle to have a good lining and at day 7 it was 7.7 so that was amazing. I have a grand total of 38 follicles growing lol 9 that are between 10-12 and the rest between 5-9 so hopefully come retrieval time I’ll have a good number. I don’t think I need to be having 38 though :haha:

Yay Dream! Fingers crossed for a successful implant!

And TB Im glad the scan went so well!

Hopefully we'll have a thread full of BFP come June. I'm officially in the TWW so here's hoping!

Officially 1 dpo, as crazy as it sounds I am already feeling out this month. Just didn't seem to get the chance to BD as much as I would have liked to especially around the time that counted too.

Sending lots of baby dust too everyone....June is right around the corner!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->