June 23 testers here

Aww I have to wait till Monday to really know if I'm late (Saturday evening where I am now) but last month was a day late so might see if af no show try and wait till Tuesday just want af to come if I'm not just so I know then :/

May 22 and my cycle is btwn 28-32 days. I thought my AF will show today, but not yet, so I did the test this morning.

I am sorry I read your first post wrong if af don't show in a day or 2 try another test fx for you Hun :)

I am due for AF today or tomorrow. Let's see how m gonna end up !!! Will update again tomorrow if no AF today.

Still no AF here. :confused:

Temp dropped below coverline yesterday and today my temp bounced back up. Haven't tested again because I just feel like she's coming still. :cry:

If my temp goes up more again tomorrow & AF doesn't show, I'll try testing again in a few days.

Good luck to everyone! Fx'd

Still no af for me eithier and now I got killer heartburn after eatin nachos I'm starting to think this could be it!!!! :)

Got impatient - tested yesterday. BFN. Will test again Monday or Tuesday. Good luck girls!!!!

Sounds very promising for a lot of us!
Best of luck everyone. I'm due a visit from af tomorrow but I'm feeling very demoralised by bfn so going to wait until at least Wed but hopefully Sat to test

Still no AF and got BFN !!!!!!!!!!!:nope::nope::nope::nope: Do you guys your First Response or what brand?

Fx wannanewbaby!!

I have first response early result and Internet dipstick tests - tested on Thurs and got bfn so I'm going to wait another 3 to 6 days before testing. If 29 day cycle AF due tomorrow.

Still no AF here. :confused:

Temp dropped below coverline yesterday and today my temp bounced back up. Haven't tested again because I just feel like she's coming still. :cry:

If my temp goes up more again tomorrow & AF doesn't show, I'll try testing again in a few days.

Good luck to everyone! Fx'd

where in florida do you live? I live in fl too!

af started midday yesterday so im out this month but we are going to the mountains next month and af is due day 1 of our vacay and my dh said he would love to see a bfp then! talk about pressure lol! good luck ladies and baby dust! I think those of us with bfn should just revive this thread our next tww. hopefully not many of us will be there

Well still no af today 1 day late gonna test in a few really hoping this isn't a wonky cycle gl ladies still waiting!!

Still no AF and got BFN !!!!!!!!!!!:nope::nope::nope::nope: Do you guys your First Response or what brand?

I used to buy the cheap tests so I could test often - but after a couple faint but obvious lines within the time limit I have switched exclusively to clear blue digitals. Cheap tests aren't worth the stress to me anymore. I'm happier not analyzing lines and getting my hopes up for nothing. Debating on testing this morning. Not sure if I should wait. I only have 4 tests... Hmmm

Week was woken early by the witch so out this month :( but still looking forward to seeing everyone's updates fx for you all and wannanewbaby looking good really looking forward to a bfp from you good luck :)

Well Kira I hate to disappoint you but just teste an bfn on answer no cramps no blood bbs still slightly sore so I don't get it like signature say where is my bfp???

I used to buy the cheap tests so I could test often - but after a couple faint but obvious lines within the time limit I have switched exclusively to clear blue digitals. Cheap tests aren't worth the stress to me anymore. I'm happier not analyzing lines and getting my hopes up for nothing. Debating on testing this morning. Not sure if I should wait. I only have 4 tests... Hmmm

I have done the same the internet cheapies will drive you completely insane! test test test! baby dust for your bfp!

Well Kira I hate to disappoint you but just teste an bfn on answer no cramps no blood bbs still slightly sore so I don't get it like signature say where is my bfp???

Aww that sucks Hun well we hoping for this month now :) hope you get an answer soon :)

I used First response, the one test and confirm, got BFN on both, a digital and pink line, so I think I will wait until Tuesday and walk in to the doctor's office if AF doesn't show. Good luck everyone!

Ill post a pic of one I did today and get your opinions sometimes I think I see something then I change mind prob line eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->