June 23 testers here

Florida same I've had 2 so I think I'm afraid because its not conceiving I've had problems with its carrying I don't want to tell my partner but he's so exciting for when I do get pregnant. Can't wait for your update baby dust your way :)

Feeling okay today don't know if that's a good thing or a bad, only thing is tiredness still quite happy with mysel for not testing yet but temptation getting worse

Positivevibes me and OH arent ttc but both had a really vivid baby dream within the space of a few days which I thought was soo creepy!

Woke up (eventually, ive been shattered), boobs a full and heavy, nips are sensitive and got slight cramping now and again. i'm currently 7dpo and rather concerned at the way this is going....

xo

I'm at 4DPO and had a very vivid dream last night and had to get up in the middle of the night to pee - two things that only happen when I'm pregnant. I've also been feeling very very emotional and tired...so fingers crossed!

Florida same I've had 2 so I think I'm afraid because its not conceiving I've had problems with its carrying I don't want to tell my partner but he's so exciting for when I do get pregnant. Can't wait for your update baby dust your way :)

Feeling okay today don't know if that's a good thing or a bad, only thing is tiredness still quite happy with mysel for not testing yet but temptation getting worse
Same here. we had a chemical in dec, lost one at at 9 weeks on vday, and I think a possible chemical last month. we get pregnant anytime we try(or don't try) but I cant seem to stay pregnant, and I have 3 kids already!

Today I have veins on my boobs and what looks like little blisters on my right boob, also when in the shower when the water hit them it was painful :wacko: and I am currently 12 DPO hoping we all see nice BFP soon :thumbup:

Same here. we had a chemical in dec, lost one at at 9 weeks on vday, and I think a possible chemical last month. we get pregnant anytime we try(or don't try) but I cant seem to stay pregnant, and I have 3 kids already!

I had one 3 years ago at 5 1/2 weeks then a missed miscarriage jut over a year ago at 11 1/2 weeks (baby stopped growing at 8w 3d) the second one I had a scan at 6w 5d at it showed heartbeat I was in and out of hospital they thought I was having ectopic at one point. I'm not sure about chemical last month I had what I thought was positive test and symptoms but came on a day late. I want a family more than anything but so afraid.

Also I've noticed on thread ladies saying about dreams I haven't had baby dreams but more of children and family does that count ??

Sorry to hear about all these losses everyone has had me and df just can't seem to conceive since our loss I'm really starting to get concerned with how long it is taking. I'm hearing a lot of good symptoms so hope this is a lucky thread and i love when I have baby dreams and its weird I usually have them every tww but this time none so far but have had some vivid ones just no babies :(

Sorry to hear about all these losses everyone has had me and df just can't seem to conceive since our loss I'm really starting to get concerned with how long it is taking. I'm hearing a lot of good symptoms so hope this is a lucky thread and i love when I have baby dreams and its weird I usually have them every tww but this time none so far but have had some vivid ones just no babies :(

Same here - vivid baby dreams without babies... Ironically no dreams when actually pregnant. No dreams so far this month though- so I'm taking that as a good sign ;-)

So I believe I was ment to ovulate tomorrow but think I ovulated yesterday based on my pain and cm not ov test. So thought if start this thread

Hi I'm kira me and my partner have been ntnp for last two months but after last month fail realised we wanted it more than originally thought. And the big testing day for me is 23rd of June wish me luck :)

Please join tell your story :)

GOOD LUCK :dust:

Hallo!! Can I join? AF is between 21st-23rd. I won't test until I have a missed period.tired of Bfn.i don't think I even covered my ovulation window..I BD 2-3 days towards my ovulation and then a day after! DH was soo tired and couldn't get to BD.i am abit pissed but what can I go? Am not hopeful but wishing all the ladies goodluck and enjoy the tww with symptom spotting lol!!

I am also expecting AF between 21st and 23rd. If I miss it then will test on 24th. If I get tempted then might test on 23rd. lol.
We also didn't BD that much. Only CD8 and CD14 for me. Already started to get those period cramps.

I would love to join you ladies I am 5 dpo and due for af 22 so if no show I will test 23rd really hoping I get to test lol gl ladies hope this is a lucky thread!!

I am as same dpo as u. According to FF I should get AF by 22nd. To be safe I will wait a day more and test on 24th i.e on Monday. Hope we get BFP.

:dust:
my list of symptoms now goes exhaustion lots of pepee time lol, cramping, serious mood swing, and now sore big boobies that was my tell tell sign last time wish me luck ladies. 6 days until i test

:dust:

Well I broke down and tested today at 11 dpo cause of the lack of af symptoms I was having and got a super bfn so feeling a little deflated

Looking forward to seeing some BFP's Baby dust to you all

wannanewbaby: Awww test again if AF doesn't show up. Good luck.
I had a crying spell today as i am having bad PMS. Waiting for 22nd.

I've been having sore boobs problem sleepingand exhaustion but i keep having cramping. Also ladies my dad was sick over the weekend and they just said it was a stroke keep us in your prayers please

I've been having sore boobs problem sleepingand exhaustion but i keep having cramping. Also ladies my dad was sick over the weekend and they just said it was a stroke keep us in your prayers please

Don't worry dear. Things will be fine. Will pray for you. :hugs:

Will def keep you in thoughts and prayers Florida

Sending you positive vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"