JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s!!! H+H 9 months!
:hugs: to all those captured by the :witch:

I'm only 3dpo and I'm already struggling! I have a really good feeling this month! I think it's cos I've finally had a positive OPK so was actually able to dtd on a definate OV day. BUT I've promised myself I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!!! lol or at least I'll try not too!! X:flower:

Its so hard not too!! Sending lots of :dust: xx

Could you add me to the list too please? I'm due AF on the 21st and this is out first month TTC. We just got married in May :) Best of luck to everyone for :bfp: all round!!

Wondered when i can test.. my P is due 20th June .. I ovulated 6th June so im now 8 or 9 days past ovulation, im fed up waiting :D

Could you add me to the list too please? I'm due AF on the 21st and this is out first month TTC. We just got married in May :) Best of luck to everyone for :bfp: all round!!

hi im new to this so havent got a clue how to use this really, notice you are TTC as well, when do u think u will test :)

hi im new to this so havent got a clue how to use this really, notice you are TTC as well, when do u think u will test :)

I haven't a clue either :haha: I'm totally winging it! I'm thinking of testing on Sunday purely cause it's Father's Day and it'd be so poetic but I'm not due til Tuesday next week! What about you? :)

Congrats to the positives!

Positivity all the way around!! I'm relieved to finally get a positive OPk today. Got to get it on :sex: today and tomorrow..

Come on June, my dad was born this month, and it would be nice to tell my husband that even though we missed this father's day he'll be one the next! Please, please, please [-o<..

:hi: Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a while because DH and I had a H-U-G-E meltdown on May 22nd, which caused me to have a delayed ovulation. Soooo....I'm really not sure if I just ovulated or not. Here I was thinking that I was back to normal cycles, but nope! :dohh: We actually decided to start going to marriage counseling because he needs to find a way to deal with the insane stress of work without having a mental breakdown at home. We're still TTC, but it's more of a natural approach now.

*sigh* No more wacko Stefanie. I have to do my best to be the normal wife that puts my hubby's feelings first, before demanding he put a baby in my belly every single day. :winkwink:

CONGRATULATIONS to all the beautiful ladies who got their :bfp: already!! And :dust: to all of those who are still waiting!

my AF is due on the 20th of June, im testing in the morning cant wait any longer :) in my first month TTC wish me luck .. and good luck to everyone else :) xxxx

Congratulations to all the new BFP's!! SO happy for you :D can't wait til I get mine xxx :hugs:

Well off to doctors tomorrow. Af still not shown up. Will be 8 days tomorrow. Fx they have news for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->