• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hi, can I join?! :flower: I'm officially NTNP, but got my fingers crossed for this month! Due to Ov on 29th & AF due 12th so put me down for around then please?! Although my cycles are quite irregular too so will probably be too scared to test on the actual day!! Eek!

Hi girls I'll be testing in June I hope! My cycles are a little too irregular to predict any dates for testing - they vary in length from 24-31 days, and my luteal phase is all over the place too! I'm charting, so if I get beyond 14DPO I'll be testing. This my first month properly ttc-ing.

Xx

I've started testing with opk for this week... So far both have been stark white (yesterday and today). I guess if there's no faint lines by 14 cd, maybe I'm gonna be late in ovulating this cycle.

Hey ladies! Wanted to start up a June testers thread! I will be testing June 7th, (currently CD2 of a 28 day cycle,) will start a running list once people start listing their days :D Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

:dust:

JUNE TESTERS: :happydance:

Butterfly67: 5/28/11
Jaybug0115 & newgirl79: 6/1/11
zozo28 & Equal & Chippym2b: 6/2/11
SillyHale & patience090 & hanstarB: 6/3/11
Afamilygal: 6/4/11
Lisa_84 & moonbeam38: 6/6/11
BommaMomma & pola17: 6/7/11
Conina: 6/8/11
deafgal01: 6/10/11
wanting2010: 6/11/11
Hanawanabump & Pinky00 & Stefie & philliha & emz1200: 6/12/11
Pinky12 & BeeStrong: 6/14/11
MarcsMrs: 6/17/11
Feb4th2011: 6/19/11
Wendyk07: 6/22/11
Jess137: 6/25/11
mom and ttc: Sometime at the end of June
overthemoon & littlebird28: ???

FX for everyone!!!
:af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af:

Hi! Would you add me to the list? :winkwink:
I'm due to test on June 6th...currently on CD11...

Thanks and good luck to everyone, here's hoping we get our little June Bugs and BFP's!!!!

Hi girls! :wave: Hope everyone is doing ok....GL on your O Nat....let us know when you get that line! I forgot who it was asking about the nausea thing...I personally don't experience it during O...I experience it every day of my life haha! So annoying....when I get pregnant I'll know cuz I'll probably feel fantastic! (Either that or I'll be puking my brains out for months lol) Quick question though....

I started my period like a week ago...the 1st 2 days were super heavy, then it got very light...I barely had anything the 4th and 5th day...yesterday nothing. Today, just some very light brown when I wipe (TMI!) I have been on and off with major nausea lately...like drunk room spinning sh*t! But I'm not drinking! Wondering if there could be something going on...I know you can't have your "period" and be pregnant, but you can have bleeding due to other issues. DH keeps telling me to buy a test, but I don't wanna waste the money. Just peed on a OPK to see if anything shows up. I don't think it's possible really....but ya never know I guess. I'll see how I feel over the next few days. Maybe I'll break down an POAS?! :wacko:

Hi, can I join?! :flower: I'm officially NTNP, but got my fingers crossed for this month! Due to Ov on 29th & AF due 12th so put me down for around then please?! Although my cycles are quite irregular too so will probably be too scared to test on the actual day!! Eek!

Will do Dumpling! I'll put you down for the 13th. Love your avatar! Kitty kitty! I have 5!

Hi girls I'll be testing in June I hope! My cycles are a little too irregular to predict any dates for testing - they vary in length from 24-31 days, and my luteal phase is all over the place too! I'm charting, so if I get beyond 14DPO I'll be testing. This my first month properly ttc-ing.

Xx

Hey Becca! Will put ya with the other question marks lol! GL and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Hey ladies! Wanted to start up a June testers thread! I will be testing June 7th, (currently CD2 of a 28 day cycle,) will start a running list once people start listing their days :D Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

JUNE TESTERS: :happydance:

Butterfly67: 5/28/11
Jaybug0115 & newgirl79: 6/1/11
zozo28 & Equal & Chippym2b: 6/2/11
SillyHale & patience090 & hanstarB: 6/3/11
Afamilygal: 6/4/11
Lisa_84 & moonbeam38: 6/6/11
BommaMomma & pola17: 6/7/11
Conina: 6/8/11
deafgal01: 6/10/11
wanting2010: 6/11/11
Hanawanabump & Pinky00 & Stefie & philliha & emz1200: 6/12/11
Pinky12 & BeeStrong: 6/14/11
MarcsMrs: 6/17/11
Feb4th2011: 6/19/11
Wendyk07: 6/22/11
Jess137: 6/25/11
mom and ttc: Sometime at the end of June
overthemoon & littlebird28: ???

FX for everyone!!!
:af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af::bfp::bfp::af::af:

Hi! Would you add me to the list? :winkwink:
I'm due to test on June 6th...currently on CD11...

Thanks and good luck to everyone, here's hoping we get our little June Bugs and BFP's!!!!

Gotcha Rachel! GL hun! FX! :dust:

I know you can't have your "period" and be pregnant, but you can have bleeding due to other issues. DH keeps telling me to buy a test, but I don't wanna waste the money. Just peed on a OPK to see if anything shows up. I don't think it's possible really....but ya never know I guess. I'll see how I feel over the next few days. Maybe I'll break down an POAS?! :wacko:

My BFF had a "light period" when she got pregnant we her little girl. She even went out drinking with the girls because she thought she was out for that cycle. BUT, she wasn't temping. Otherwise, she would've seen that her temp was still high and it was actually implantation bleeding.

That being said, did your temp drop already? I'm having an extra long af this time, too. Yesterday I was down to brown spotting, then the light bleeding started again today. UGH! If your temp is still high, :test::test: FX'd for you!!

Testing June 26th or so, keeping our fingers crossed for an R&R baby! (my husband is deployed)

Baby dust to everyone!!

Well im trying for our first and my af just left on the 16 ffrom a craft 53 day cycle and I'm not sure wen I ov sooo does any one have an idea of when I should test?

Testing June 26th or so, keeping our fingers crossed for an R&R baby! (my husband is deployed)

Baby dust to everyone!!

Thank you for your sacrifice. I can't imagine putting the stress of TTC on top of a deployment. FX'd for your R&R baby!! :dust:

I'm on cd8 and will test june 9th just so I won't waste any test or get my hopes up to high lol

10th June for me, please:) First try and I'm really hoping for a BFP!!!

I know you can't have your "period" and be pregnant, but you can have bleeding due to other issues. DH keeps telling me to buy a test, but I don't wanna waste the money. Just peed on a OPK to see if anything shows up. I don't think it's possible really....but ya never know I guess. I'll see how I feel over the next few days. Maybe I'll break down an POAS?! :wacko:

My BFF had a "light period" when she got pregnant we her little girl. She even went out drinking with the girls because she thought she was out for that cycle. BUT, she wasn't temping. Otherwise, she would've seen that her temp was still high and it was actually implantation bleeding.

That being said, did your temp drop already? I'm having an extra long af this time, too. Yesterday I was down to brown spotting, then the light bleeding started again today. UGH! If your temp is still high, :test::test: FX'd for you!!

Thanks Stef :hugs: I ended up testing last night...:bfn: as expected. Secretly, I was hoping for the opposite though. :cry: Too many people were giving me the speech lately, and it kinda got my hopes up. On to the next cycle...

Well im trying for our first and my af just left on the 16 ffrom a craft 53 day cycle and I'm not sure wen I ov sooo does any one have an idea of when I should test?

Do you use OPK's crazii? I'm not sure with your cycle length when you would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->