• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

A quick question for you ladies - this is my first cycle really paying attention and TTC...do you girls use OPKs only around when you're *supposed* to O? Or since it's my first cycle, and I have no idea when I really O, should I be testing sooner? I was thinking since it tells you 24-48 hours ahead of O, I could take one every other day or two just to be sure I don't miss it. Thoughts or advice?

Lisa, judging by your ticker, you should probably use one every day from now until your temp rises. My cycles have continually gotten shorter since coming off birth control. CD13 is pretty close to a "normal" ovulation date, so you may start seeing a positive line by now. Just make sure you use them in the afternoon with concentrated urine. :thumbup: FX'd for you!

Thanks so much Stefie, that's really helpful! I will keep trying them that way until I get a positive :)

On CD8 should be able to test on June 6th. Here's hoping!!!!

I'm in! Ovulating soon, and testing June 2nd (if I'm good).

Come on, babies!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey bommamomma,

I'll be testing on June 3rd. Can you add me to the list.
This is cycle #6 for me.

Room for one more? This is my first cycle off BC and TTC #1. I hope to be testing around June 12 :)

I am new to this, TTC#1 for 9months now . Just got a visit from the witch :( and have a 29 day cycle so I will be testing on the 17th of June.
FX for lots of BFP's for everyone x x x

Hi can join I seem to be a bit later in June but I will be testing on the 16th june.
I've been trying to conceive for 21 months now. going to have to up my game i think. lol

Whoa! O'd early this month- got the egg today. So that means I will not test on the 4th but the 1st (I think- could be the 2nd) so its a little sooner- YAY! Good luck to you all! anyone else O'ing today?

Not gonna ovulate today but I should be within the next few days...

TTC #1 Newbie! Testing for the first time ever in June. I think earliest possible date will be June 6. I'm not even sure I'm ovulating at all since I just finished BC last month. I've been temping and have FX for ovulation next week. Please add me to your list.
Good Luck to all you ladies!!!

Hi there we are TTC #1. AF just paid her visit today so we are now counting down 14 days from now for the big OV lol. This is based on a 28/29 day cycle :)

Please add me to your list :)

Testing on June 3. 35 day cycle. baby dust to us allllllll......... :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed it's a lucky thread for us all.

Anyone doing the symptom spotting yet....drives me mad every month lol

Wil be testing June 16th if my cycle doesn't increase again this month! It's like a waiting game went from a reg 31 day cycle to 29 than 39 and the next month 44!!! Just a waiting game! Good luck to all the ladies for a +++!x

Hi girls, sorry I've been slacking lately. Added all newbies to the list!

BabyKey

Rosered52

Christinapo

ag85

littlemrsb

odgemodge

Viking15

Tigerlicious

Adoraza

britzy

Good luck too all of you! FX!! :dust:

(Afamilygal, I switched your date to the 1st! Eeek! Excited!)

Can you believe it?! We are at 49 testers for June! How exciting! Hope everyone is doing ok, anyone have any new news, or fun stories to tell? Not much going on over here...closing in on the big O...not testing this cycle though. Going to concentrate on BD-ing from CD-11 to CD-17....hoping that will do the trick!

I was also thinking about trying softcups? Has anyone ever used them before? :shrug:

Fingers crossed it's a lucky thread for us all.

Anyone doing the symptom spotting yet....drives me mad every month lol

Oh god Tiger, I used to be a HORRIBLE symptom spotter haha! I've chilled out on it now, seeing that I convinced myself I was pregnant EVERY month ahahaa!!! :wacko:

Not gonna ovulate today but I should be within the next few days...

How's your tests looking hun? Gotta get that O! Do you guys kinda track BD during O, or do you just let things happen naturally? I may try some AM and PM BD this cycle, seeing if that will make a difference? Going to shoot for everyday if we can lol We'll see how well that goes!!! :wacko:

Hey :hi: In my 1st month of TTC #2 :happydance: I think I ovulated yesterday not quite sure, my cycles vary from 28-31 days so I have no idea when I am going to test :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->