• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hey :hi: In my 1st month of TTC #2 :happydance: I think I ovulated yesterday not quite sure, my cycles vary from 28-31 days so I have no idea when I am going to test :nope:

I'll put ya on the list with the question mark ladies :haha: Good luck Hannah! Lots of baby dust heading your way! :dust:

Well, they say you can possibly test 5 or 6 days before your expected period with the early results tests....I always try to wait till at least the day of or the day after. (If I can control my POAS addiction haha!!!) :rofl:

Ah thank you :) I'm currently only 1DPO, I think I might try a test 1st June see what happens :thumbup:

I've just realised I've posted in the wrong bit, didn't realise this is TTC #1 :blush:

Who cares?! You could be on your 14th, I could care less lol!!! :rofl:

Yes I tried softcups but didn't really do anything for me. some say sperm to egg plan is good its suppose to be for women who have MC but other women have tried it and it worked for them. i am on CD2 of my 21st month of trying to conceive and have started to take oil of evening primrose to see if it helps. i don't really see any signs of when i ovulate maybe i should start checking my cervix but wouldn't know how. x

Hi All

Thought i would join you, I will be testing on 16th June the day im back off my holiday :) if my unusally irregular AF doesnt show by then.

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Hope this is a lucky thread and you all get BFPs this month

x x x x x

Ok take me off the list...it's not even June yet and I'm done :growlmad: It was our first month trying SMEP, and we were good for cd7 and cd9, but then it all went downhill. DH kept making excuses and wasn't in for it. I feel completely rejected as this was not the first time, or even the first month. He went to the doc and switched his medication he takes daily. Hopefully that helps. But anyways, no bnb for me for a while. I think I'm going to take a couple months of celibacy :haha: sounds crazy when you're on the ttc forum. I have a colposcopy to get bad cells removed in June though and you can't :sex: for a while after that anyways and we gotta get DH sorted out. So I'll see you girls in a couple months! I love this site, it's been great :) (Well maybe I hope not to see the same girls because hopefully you will be in another :baby: forum.) Good luck and :dust:

Can I join please!!!

Test date 14th June!! 25 days....arghhh so far away! Lol

Waiting to ovulate and our plan of action this month - bd every day!!! Loving it!!

Baby dust to all

Ok take me off the list...it's not even June yet and I'm done :growlmad: It was our first month trying SMEP, and we were good for cd7 and cd9, but then it all went downhill. DH kept making excuses and wasn't in for it. I feel completely rejected as this was not the first time, or even the first month. He went to the doc and switched his medication he takes daily. Hopefully that helps. But anyways, no bnb for me for a while. I think I'm going to take a couple months of celibacy :haha: sounds crazy when you're on the ttc forum. I have a colposcopy to get bad cells removed in June though and you can't :sex: for a while after that anyways and we gotta get DH sorted out. So I'll see you girls in a couple months! I love this site, it's been great :) (Well maybe I hope not to see the same girls because hopefully you will be in another :baby: forum.) Good luck and :dust:

Best of luck to you and your husband! Sending good mojo your way.

Oh! Oh! Can I join too? AF is due June 4th and I want to try out waiting a bit to test this month (if I can stand it!!) So how about put me down for testing on June 7th. That would be about 4 days past my AF prediction. This thread will give me strength to not test early and deal with whatever the results!! :)

I am loving how many ladies signed up for this thread! Thanks to BommaMomma for getting this started and organizing it! Baby dust to all!!!

Fingers crossed it's a lucky thread for us all.

Anyone doing the symptom spotting yet....drives me mad every month lol

Oh god Tiger, I used to be a HORRIBLE symptom spotter haha! I've chilled out on it now, seeing that I convinced myself I was pregnant EVERY month ahahaa!!! :wacko:

I was so utterly convinced I was PG this month that when AF came on Thursday I just sat there thinking I was having a nightmare.

I realllllly need to stop the *pregnancy signs internet search* it will drive me into an early grave lol.

That's why I don't test until AF is actually late... Saves me the heartache of having convinced myself that I'm pregnant and then meeting AF full face when she comes.

Today is the start of my 2WW (or 2 1/2 if I am lucky to not see AF right away and make it to my test date on June 7th.

This might sound silly, but I have started to get used to being disappointed so I have started thinking about the really, really nice thing I will do for myself if its a :bfn: Like maybe a massage or pedicure or something. I usually don't go for retail therapy, but I will need something to take my mind off of the sadness and at the very least, knowing I have a special treat for myself planned might make it easier.

Hey Lucybee! Happy to see you on this thread too. I am dreadful about wanting to test asap and it really doesnt make sense since my last pregnancy I tested neg until way after my AF was due. not cool.

I put my testing date as June 1 which will be 14dpo. LIKE Ill make it that long. :dohh: youre so tough waiting till the 7th. youre a POAS bad ass.

so I think today is 1dpo for me too... but im so sure- I got the frist egg on my CBFM 2 days ago then again yesterday so do I count today or yesterday 1dpo?

What does everyone else do? I tried googling it and came up with a couple different answers so Im confused...

BTW Lucy Bee, LOVE your idea about a reward. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you little genius! plus, getting something special done like a massage can be totally rejuvenating. Im going to copy cat you on that one. youre such a peach! :flower:

and also to SillyHale, Im really sorry to hear all that. Im sending LOTS of good vibes your way!
:hugs:

Hey Lucybee! Happy to see you on this thread too. I am dreadful about wanting to test asap and it really doesnt make sense since my last pregnancy I tested neg until way after my AF was due. not cool.

I put my testing date as June 1 which will be 14dpo. LIKE Ill make it that long. :dohh: youre so tough waiting till the 7th. youre a POAS bad ass.

so I think today is 1dpo for me too... but im so sure- I got the frist egg on my CBFM 2 days ago then again yesterday so do I count today or yesterday 1dpo?

What does everyone else do? I tried googling it and came up with a couple different answers so Im confused...

BTW Lucy Bee, LOVE your idea about a reward. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you little genius! plus, getting something special done like a massage can be totally rejuvenating. Im going to copy cat you on that one. youre such a peach! :flower:

POAS badass? We shall see! Haven't been very bad ass in the past :)

Are you charting? I also got the first egg on the CBFM two days ago and then again yesterday. My temp went up this morning - not a whole ton, by enough to make me feel confident that I OVd yesterday. I would say we are both 1DPO! Yay for a waiting buddy!

Glad you like the special treat idea - thinking about doing something good for myself will hopefully make me less obsessive in the weeks to come!! Speaking of being obsessive - I am taking the day off from thinking about TCC today - so I will catch you ladies on the flip side. (that means tomorrow!) hahahaa!

Wannabmama, Babbaba, and lucybee....added ya to the list! FX! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->