June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

This is slightly off topic (i apologise, and if it bothers anyone, please msg me and I will remove the post) , but I remember a few of you saying that you follow keto diet.
Well im travelling to US for 2 weeks starting tmw and I'm super worried about keeping up with keto. Any advice on which restaurants or take aways will have anything suitable?
Ive made so much progress and can just feel my fertility and overall health increasing and i dont want to spoil it just for some business trip in California...

I don't have any specifics but my impression of California is that there are a lot of health conscious people there and they most likely will have healthy food. Keto is very low carb isn't it? I would think most restaurants would definitely be able to cater to that!! I hope so!

More shortness of breath for me here this morning. Ugh it sucks. Sitting having my coffee and I'm out of breath :(

This is slightly off topic (i apologise, and if it bothers anyone, please msg me and I will remove the post) , but I remember a few of you saying that you follow keto diet.
Well im travelling to US for 2 weeks starting tmw and I'm super worried about keeping up with keto. Any advice on which restaurants or take aways will have anything suitable?
Ive made so much progress and can just feel my fertility and overall health increasing and i dont want to spoil it just for some business trip in California...

I don't have any specifics but my impression of California is that there are a lot of health conscious people there and they most likely will have healthy food. Keto is very low carb isn't it? I would think most restaurants would definitely be able to cater to that!! I hope so!

Yes, the only carbs i eat are from green veg, no potatoes, pasta, bread, pastries, sauces, fruit, sugar, honey, artificial sweeteners etc...
Its my first time to the west coast so i dont really know what to expect.

Hi ladies. AF got me this morning. Hope everyone else is hanging in and you get your BFPs!

Sorry Amanda! I'm right there with you, AF arrived yesterday for me.

We decided at the last minute to proceed with our last IUI in August. I really went back and forth on this decision but just thought "lets get it over with." Thats really and truly how I feel about it. Of course I hope it works, but if it doesn't I just want to get on with it.

So I've moved on over to the August testers group.

Yes, the only carbs i eat are from green veg, no potatoes, pasta, bread, pastries, sauces, fruit, sugar, honey, artificial sweeteners etc...
Its my first time to the west coast so i dont really know what to expect.

Keeping keto is so hard when travelling. My best advice, stay away from take aways as much as you can.. and instead visit a grocery store and grab a roasted chicken and some veggies.

One thing I realized when I started keto is that we always think our only option is fast food when on the road, when in most cases there is a grocery store within a few miles.

Also, being some containers with you and pack veggies to go.

Also if you have to get fast food, stay away from chicken (most of the time it's what I call "fake chicken".).
Stick to hamburgers, and just don't eat the buns.

AF over here today, onto next month!! Is an August thread going yet?

Thanks hopeful!! I will try to avoid fast food where possible, but I will unfortunately be eating restaurant food a lot due to being in a group setting and having client meetings over dinner. I will find a grocery store on first day as you suggested and stock up on veg (and maybe cheese) that i can pack for easy lunches. Thanks for all the advice:hugs:

Amanda and Reiko, sorry for AF!

There's an August thread, Bloblo's running it and it's called August Eclipse Testers or something like that.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2441679-august-2017-eclipse-testers.html

Here is the link to the August thread :flower:

Thanks Bloblo, I apparently couldn't be bothered to figure out posting a link on the mobile page. >_<

Spent my weekend making baby items for customers :)

Makes me happy! Have so many ideas for when I finally get my bfp!

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
Pregnancy tests are still negative but AF so far hasn't shown her face. It's a waiting game over here. :/

I cant believe no bfps! How are you doing pixie?

2 days and counting
Still no sign of symptoms returning though
24/7 hunger gone, boobs completely no longer sore and no tiredness whatsoever
So we will see on Wednesday
And still no bloating after 8 hours on my feet at work as there was
Also my sciatica is back(I haven't taken cocodemal since July 1st) and it's not been here

Hopeful - that elephant is freaking adorable.

AFM - 10 DPO - :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->