June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

Oh thank you ladies. I'm such a ball of anxiety right now. I feel dumb for getting so worked up because it is such a long shot. I can't help it though. I've never had a cycle where I didn't spot by CD 27. Like this has never happened to me before. There is still a chance it could show. But its 2 PM and still free and clear. I can't help but feel hopeful

Thanks Amanda and Nut! It's noon and still no spotting. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. This would be too good to be true. So I dunno. Pessimist in me says I'm being silly to hope for this.

It happened to me! I got this bfp after 2.5 years of trying and fertility treatments on a natural cycle. To be honest I'm still in shock.

Krissie I remember feeling so happy for you when you got your BFP. I thought to myself if it could happen for her maybe it could happen for me.

Well I bought a hpt. Still no spotting as of 4PM, I'm going to hold out until 7 PM before I check again. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight waiting till tomorrow. I'm so nervous

Oh i hope its a bfp for you belle!

This cycle has had its ups and downs! Uti, yeast infection, bfn, late period, bfp, low hcg, spotting, then nothing all day...then finally just now i think af is finally full on here! I am taking a hot bath with some wine and some chocolate! I expect this period will be heavy and painful since it was a long cycle and possible chemical. But ive never been happier to see my period so i can try again!

Nuthatch that's awesome!! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Pixie I'm sorry you're stressed and worried xx

Oh i hope its a bfp for you belle!

This cycle has had its ups and downs! Uti, yeast infection, bfn, late period, bfp, low hcg, spotting, then nothing all day...then finally just now i think af is finally full on here! I am taking a hot bath with some wine and some chocolate! I expect this period will be heavy and painful since it was a long cycle and possible chemical. But ive never been happier to see my period so i can try again!

That's a good way to "welcome" AF XD

Well I bought a hpt. Still no spotting as of 4PM, I'm going to hold out until 7 PM before I check again. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight waiting till tomorrow. I'm so nervous

You'll be testing at 3 in the morning maybe lol!?!

Fx'd for you!!

Thanks ladies!

It's 10PM there is no spotting. No tan colored cm. And my CP is very much in a closed position.

I took a melatonin to help me sleep well. I guess I'll see what the morning brings.

I posted pics in my TTC journal. I think it's negative, but I have serious line eye and can almost see a shadow of some sort. I think I should count it as a BFN though

I posted pics in my TTC journal. I think it's negative, but I have serious line eye and can almost see a shadow of some sort. I think I should count it as a BFN though

Give us the link to your journal so that we can check :winkwink:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...aby-belle-ttc-unexplained-infertility-57.html

I think that should work! Lights tweaked the picture for me a few times, you may have to go back a couple pages in the thread to see the original

Belle, i am on edge for you over here. Fingers crossed.

Sadly, it is already over for me. Positives on 3 different brands the last 2 days and then nothing today. Started bleeding really heavily this morning. I should have known it was coming as i started spotting on 8dpo. Pretty glad i am not trying in august.... pretty close to just being done completely.

Oh Nut I am so sorry, that is such a let down, especially after those positives :( I so understand the feeling of "just being done"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->