June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

Sorry Nut. I know exactly that feeling. take the time you need I totally understand

Sorry nut... That really sucks... Hopefully ypu can figure out a way to try again...

Belle- i swear i see it! Keep us updated for next test...
I was planning to wait until 1aug to test. But im leaving on 31st on 2week business trip to States - cant decide if i should test sunday (11dpo) or just wait for af to be late...

I am so sorry nut. It took us a while ttc with landon so i get wanting to give up...but then it definitely wont happen. You gotta keep trying!

I still have hope for you belle!

Did anybody get a bfp this month besides pixie? Isnt the stats like 20-30%? Come on!! We need some baby dust in this group!

And i updated my sig!! And im trying charting!!

Thanks Blo! I go cross eyed looking at that stupid test. CP had the right of it, it's like a ghost of a line if its there at all.

Don't know if I should test tomorrow or wait another day. Will see if I start spotting or not I guess

Thanks all. You ladies are the best support system. I am not sure what is going to happen going forward. My relationship is still up in the air and this round of ttc has been so hard. I have been pregnant so many times in the last 16 years and it just isnt working. Okay, complaining over.

Lol stats in my threads are generally around 20%. We are due more I think we are around 10% for July. :/ we had 1 bfp and two chemicals for July...

Those are pretty dismal stats for July CP. Wonder why that is? Maybe fewer new testers wanted to join an established thread?

That's probably it, Belle. I know high post counts scare me away from threads.

Yes I wasn't sure if this was the main July testing thread for anyone to join. But I think there are still a few of us to test so hopefully our stats go up!!

But, I'm so sorry. That is such a difficult journey :(

Belle I hope your line becomes more clear -- I would say wait another 2 days but I'm sure we'd all end up testing tomorrow if it were us :)

Update. AF came. Short and lighter than normal. Still a medium flow. But light for me. Only 3 days compared to 7. But my app is saying my AF is due again in 4 days? That puts me at 2 afs this month. Tf?

I have not been able to eat since the beginning of July. Everything goes straight through me. Either vomiting or toilet runs. Doesn't even matter what I eat.

My mom thinks its my gallbladder. But I'm starting to wonder if my AF might've been implantation and my real AF isn't due for a few days or something. Because I feel aweful and my head is spinning

Tested today and test was stark white. By the latest possible date that I could have O'd I'm 14 dpo today. My LP is always* 13 days long. The one cycle it was 14-15 days long was when I had released 3 eggs and had progesterone 3 times as high as normal. I guess it's possible I naturally released 2 eggs and maybe have higher progesterone this cycle hence the longer LP?

Guess we will see what comes. Nips are sore so hormonal stuff is definitely happening

Some tan cm so AF should be here by tomorrow. I think maybe I have some functional cysts left from my last femara cycle. I had 5-6 follicles in the 9-14mm range that didn't get big enough to O. It's possible they made cysts and functional cysts can delay AF.

So with that in mind I won't do the IUI next cycle. I'll take another month break.

Anon you are very unlikely to get 2 af in one month. Your app is likely wrong.

Sorry to hear about the spotting Belle. :hugs:

Anon you are very unlikely to get 2 af in one month. Your app is likely wrong.

Sorry to hear about the spotting Belle. :hugs:

Thing is. I actually feel like I'm gonna get a second AF. Soon. Either that or I'm having weird symptoms for whatever reason.

My cycles are all kinds of messed up right now

Anon a 3 day period could definitely be implantation. That had happened to me before. I only tested because I felt so nauseous, as I had totally bled and though it was AF and therefore couldn't be pregnant... wrong, like 5 days after that bleed I had a bfp. Anyways worth a shot testing.

belle! Sorry for the bfn!! Me too today... so white it was laughable!

I have a huge feeling AF is coming. I'm so moody and irritable tonight!'

This is slightly off topic (i apologise, and if it bothers anyone, please msg me and I will remove the post) , but I remember a few of you saying that you follow keto diet.
Well im travelling to US for 2 weeks starting tmw and I'm super worried about keeping up with keto. Any advice on which restaurants or take aways will have anything suitable?
Ive made so much progress and can just feel my fertility and overall health increasing and i dont want to spoil it just for some business trip in California...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->