June anyone....

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, got my bfp yesterday and by my reckoning I'm due 5th June.

Any other bfp newbies??

I found out Monday AF was due Wednesday I am 4 weeks and 4 days and due date is 21st may, when was your AF due?

Ah so won't that make your due date 22nd of may? Your 4weeks pregnant on the day your period is due? Or is that just ivf cycles I'm confused lol doesn't take much these days lol

Ah so won't that make your due date 22nd of may? Your 4weeks pregnant on the day your period is due? Or is that just ivf cycles I'm confused lol doesn't take much these days lol

If you have 28 day cycles and OV on CD14 then you would generally be around 4w pregnant when AF is due. But if your cycles are longer, irregular or you OV late than due date would be later.

Congrats mamas! :hugs:

Congrats! I'm an April mommy,but wanted to wish you a H&H9 months. I can't believe there are already June due dates.

Congrats! I'm an April mommy,but wanted to wish you a H&H9 months. I can't believe there are already June due dates.

Same here! I came in to wish a H&H 9 months and was like wow wait a minute I am due 4/1 and theres June dates now!? Time has seemed to go so slow till I saw that :)

Think im mid to late may. Not june but pretty close! Found out Thursday the 12th.

I'm due 28th of may so will most probably be June?

I am tentatively saying hello as I've had very faint positives today and yesterday, I'm 9dpo and would be due on 1st June by ovulation date, which would be my wedding anniversary :cloud9:

Doh yes, must have miscounted on my iPhone calandar, ha ha, ooopsy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->