******june babies******

Oh thats fab Mrs G congrats! I had a trainee sonographer too but was only in for 20 mins as the baby was so coorperative it was sleeping during the first half of the scan so they got all they wanted pretty fast :) But I did like the sonographer we had and hope we will have him again even if he's only a trainee!

We were just upstairs putting DD to bed and I said oh I feel really sick again and then she said "I also feel sick" and I was like no you are fine and then she just looked at me and was sick all over all the carpet and toys :( OMG I can't see any sick anymore :(
Is it possible for her to catch is back of me again? She was fine for 30 hrs now!

congrats emma and MrsG
thank you for your concern ladies xx

just updated in https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...59556-passed-out-again-waiting-mw-ring-2.html

will try and catch up properly tomorrow. xxx

Fab Mrs G..!! Congrats!! Welcome to the world of all things pink!! :lol:

Linn I can't believe that :( hope it's just a one off for her, thought you were all getting better :( hugs xxxx

Linn, sorry to hear about dd. I guess you could keep passing it on to each other??

E&L, glad you're feeling a bit better hun.

xx

Oh no Linn. :hugs: I hope you all feel better soon. Maybe it is possible to pass it again, I'm not sure.

Thanks everybody she had a milk cause she really wanted it and then fell asleep straight away so I think she's ok!

I am better just still feeling sick a bit but much better!

Lili how has your day been? Have you worked lots again? I can't wait to go out at the weekend to buy something for my baby :)

Oh no Linn, sorry DD was sick again. It's likely because her gut is still not healed, milk is usually to be avoided 48-72 hours after a gastro! Once you've had a virus, you can't get it's effect again unless it's mutated which usually takes a few months/years. Hope you feel better soon!
Lili, how many hours do you normally put in working from home? I'm thinking of starting this on Thursdays...

Oh thanks CJ yeah I know about the milk and she just had water every night but she really wanted it so I gave it to her! I figured if it's going to happen again it will.. but thanks now I know she can't catch it again.

Oh the milk she has is also half water half milk otherwise she won't drink it. Weird... I wouldn't drink any mixed with water!

Mrs G congrats on your scan and team pink I was thinking about you earlier! Great bump pic Sweetniss - the weight loss obviously isnt harming your baby :thumbup:

E&L's mummy I am glad you bypassed your midwife and sorted our an emergency collector for your daughter - take care and let us know how you get on Friday :hugs: :hugs:

Linn sorry you are still feeling rough hopefully your DD was just a bit off - but for me this week is going SO SLOW.... Tuesday seems an age away!

Well done on Team yellow Cobo - I thought you were blue because of your ticker! Katy congrats on not finding out too! And Sarah - congrats on team blue :thumbup: - I am so impatient to see my baby!

I didnt get home from work until 9pm tonight so its been a long day for me (7am left the house) - I'll say goodnight and catch you tomorrow.

Marie xx

Hope your household is feeling better soon Linn!!

I'm feeling pretty crap today...DH hasn't been feeling 100% for the past few days...I'm gonna make us a tuna baguette each before we go out, hopefully having something to eat will help!!

Bean has been kicking me because I'm resting my arm on my stomach to type :dohh: I wonder if she's going to be this demanding when she's born? :rofl: Just like mama! :thumbup::lol: Poor DH is going to have 2 girlies to contend with now!

xx

Yeah Linn I have been working most of the day. I'm going through a stage of being so tired constantly. No matter how much I sleep I seem to wake up exhausted!

Have you seen something that you want to buy on the weekend? I will probably be out shopping too, and it's my Birthday on Sunday :lol:

CJ it varies a lot from week to week but I always do at least 20 hours a week from home. Are you planning to do it every Thursday from now on? I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!!

xxx

Im new here, But i am due June 28th with my first, I am currently 17+3 and I am so excited and loving It! :cloud9:

Lili I am always exhausted as well! Haven't seen anything in particular I got so much here already will just get a few pyjamas and outfits in newborn and 0-1 I got so much in all sizes til 12-18 so will just get bits here and there. Will go to next and GAP.

Morning everybody.. how are you all?

I'm feeling so much better today I slept really well last night and I'm not feeling sick and DD wasn't sick again either and seems fine as she is eating right now :)

Morning Ladies 5 days to go until my scan :happydance: still not felt baby though...

Welcome Second Chance :flower:

Nothing much to report here apart from I've bought lots of size 12 maternity trousers from ebay - some of them new - I got 6 pairs including postage for £39 from different sellers. I am really struggling with workwear at the minute and dont want to buy expensive suits that I will only get 4 months from - I have some skirts and dresses that will be ok for a month or so I hope too.

I love working from home as well - although I have almost lost my big home office to the baby! I am still in there until we start decorating working on the counter but all my furniture has been moved into the new premises! We have a smaller office downstairs but Paul uses that for his gaming so it isnt ideal to work in - it will be the dining room for me when we get started on the nursery... I get so much done without interruptions at home - all I need to do my job really is internet access and a phone! What do you do Lili? CJ it will give you a break from commuting if you can manage to do Thursday's at home :thumbup:

Have a great day all - I've got meetings this morning and then am out at a networking event 3-5pm then dinner with one of Paul's American pals and his wife.

Mxx

Morning ladies,
Welcome Second Chance.
Congrats on :blue: for Sarah0108 and a :pink: for Mrs G and also well done Cobo for team :yellow:.

Linn................am so glad you feel better hun :kiss: I wouldn't gibe your dd any milk today either..........maybe tomorrow night, but it obviously still effected her yest xxxx It is hard when they look and feel better.

I am still so :cloud9: about my scan yesterday!! Roll on June now xxx

She had her milk and it was fine.. will see how it goes today.

I'm sooo tired again although I slept really well, will go shopping soon! Next week I'm going to get my baby wardrobe and all the new born baby girl clothes out :)

Ooooh how exciting Linn xxx I have all mine upstairs in our cupboard, all labeled in different bags from newborn up to 4yr olds....................soooooo many clothes!!! Charity shop if it's a boy xxx

oh Emma I will have the bigger sizes if it's a boy... you should sell it hun!

Bought a couple of outfits in next today but must say hardly liked any of the stuff in there, I prefer bright colours so will have to order from the directory or wait until they sell it in store :)

I'm feeling so sick again but at least I can eat, just got back from cookery class with DD some of the people there really make me wonder. How can someone say my kid will not eat any fruit and vegetables but only eat crisps?

Because that is all they feed them!!! My girls eat everything from chicken to snails and oysters to curries................everything!!! It is because i don't ask them what they want to eat i just make it, they have never had a choice. Unless we are out or it is a treat then they get to choose.
Variety is the key i think xxxxx I know some kids are just fussy eaters, and that must be annoying, but to say they won't eat fruit and veg is just stupidity. Errrr hope i haven't offended anyone:blush:

Hmmmm rant over.

Got to get the girls ready for swimming now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->