******june babies******

Emma I agree my DD doesnt eat everything but if I take her to McD which is maybe every 2 or 3 months she hardly eats anything there cause it's not the food she is used to. But then she only eats small amounts anyway the only thing she always has lots of is fruit!

HI all, New to the site and thought I would join the June thread. Baby #2 is due on June 20th:)

Hi everyone :flower:

Can I join you please? I'm due on June the 10th and will find out our team on Monday. :happydance:

Hey everyone, i just joined and am expecting my first baby on June 11th! Really excited and scared. 20 week scan tomorrow...good luck to everyone else who'll be having theirs soon! :D

I wanted to post my baby bump pics and see what everyone thinks I'm having! :D
I posted a thread with them couple days ago but only got a few replies so I thought you ladies might like to guess as we will be finding out on Sunday!!! Yay!

Couple shots for ya :)

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4284995393_52882d38c7.jpg

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2778/4284992951_47a0f4a815.jpg

Girl i say hpjagged, doesn't look low enough for the sterio type boy bump xx

I don't know what you're having got no idea about bumps but guess girl as most people are having boys at the moment :)

Thanks chicas! I also posted my pics on ingender the other day and most of the ladies on there think boy lol. Can't wait till Sunday to let everyone know! :flower:

Thanks ladies for your welcome... I am very happy about my baby and cant wait to find out what team i am on... As for movement I have not felt anything in a while i am starting to feel paranoid, im only 17 weeks but I just have a bad feeling what are some signs that somethings wrong... I go for my ultrasound on the 2nd of february, and I am hoping all is well still!:sleep:

Second chance I would not worry, you're only 17 weeks it is normal not start feeling anything until 18-20 weeks and if you got an anterior placenta I might be even later. I didn't feel my first LO until I was 21! You should make a pregnancy countdown ticker :)

Welcome to all the new June mommies joining this thread :flower:

I think team :pink: hpjagged for no other reason that it seems most are having girls so far!

I have just got home, went to Harvester for dinner which was nice - very tempted with desserts but didnt have one - just finished day 21 of my "no crap" self-imposed challenge and feeling angelic!!!

Got a 7am networking breakfast meeting tomorrow so I wont be around long tonight - 5 more sleeps to scan :wohoo:

Hey all! Hope you're well! Just put on a thread with my 20 week scan pic...would love to know what sex you all think it may be! ooh and 21 weeks today!

Morning ladies!! How are we all xxx

Update we now have
25:yellow: 21 :blue: 15 :pink:

Come on ladies we need more girls xxxxx
Be odd if most of the yellows turn out to be girls!

Hi everybody!

Kailm sorry no idea what you are having I can't tell from scan pix.. if you want to know you should have asked at the hospital. I was much too impatient to stay on team yellow :)

Congrats on 21 weeks.

Delilah most people (on here) are having boys not girls!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all feeling well and ready for the weekend :)
I'm off to Ottawa for work Mon-Tues-Wed, but am going tonight since my mother and sisters live there. I'm excited to see what my mom's made already for baby! I'll have to be careful not to slip up the sex of baby!
I got my Bella Band today and another set of stretchy elastics for pre-pregnancy clothes. Delilah I'm having the same problem as you! I don't want to invest in maternity professional clothes, so hopefully these will do the trick. I do have a lot of pre-pregnancy dresses that'll work for a while, wearing one right now!
So much work to do and so little time... My idea of working from home on Thursday won't work out until mid-March, when I'm done my prenatal yoga classes, since they are in downtown Toronto. Darn it! Oh well, by mid-March I'm sure I'll jump at the option to work from home (correcting patient letters, working on the educational program for my specialty and researching papers I'm publishing). It would be nice just to have 1 day a week where I don't have to commute...
OK, off to work, will check in later!
Hi to all my bump buddies!!!!

Hi CJ hope you will enjoy your time with your mum and sisters, are they all excited about becoming aunties? I believe yours is the first baby in the family?

I just made playdough for DD and now off to cook a spag bol with carrots and courgettes... hhhmmmmmh, gosh and that kitchen needs sorting out after we were all ill! I can't believe the amount of dishes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->