******june babies******

Yes Linn, it's the first baby on my side. My 2 younger sisters are really excited, but the one who is closest to me in age is jealous and not being very nice. She was mad that we got engaged and married before they did, and now we're also pregnant first...

CJ I ordered some belly bands too!

Didnt realise there were so many boys - I think it is because alot of the regular posters on this thread are having girls! Or team yellow!

I think my weekend will pass quick, sorting out my accounts / VAT return, collecting our crib tomorrow and hopefully doing some walking. Then just Monday then SCAN DAY!!!!!!

CJ my baby is the first in our family as well - it is just me and my brother - they have been trying for years to have a baby but not got a sticky yet :nope: hopefully it will come soon so our baby will have a similar age cousin! Paul's brother has 3 children in the USA so our baby will be the 4th on his side.

LOL Delilah our baby will also be the 4th one on DH's side!!! I am also hoping my sister and her hubby have one soon so that Zoé can have a cousin close in age. The youngest on DH's side will be almost 3 when Zoé comes along! Soooooo excited for your ultrasound on Tuesday!!!!

Girls it is fab having cousins all the same age. Mine are 5yrs and 2yrs. My sisters are 5yr, 4yr and 2yr. And my brother's is 1 yr (nearly 2). And ALL GIRLS!!!!! My parents are longing for a grandson in amongst the 6 granddaughters! They are all really close xxx

Emma if your bump is blue he is going to be SO spoilt by his sisters, cousins, grandparents etc!!!! Bless!

CJ it is scary how many similarities there are in the things we are choosing and circumstances lol xx

Oh CJ I was wondering wether she might be jealous, I remember what you told me about her before. Let's hope she will have one of her own soon then :)

You are all lucky for having cousins for your children DD has no cousins and don't think will have any for a good while and then god knows how often we would see them. I feel bad about it sometimes as I don't really have friends here with children.. but I take her to play groups nearly every day and soon she will have her own little sister!

I just got done making dinner and washing a million dishes and there are still more be done which I will do in a minute, my poor back needed a rest! I can't believe it's already starting to hurt.. think it's caused by sleeping on my side!

Oh Emma I think your bump is blue by the way... esp with the sickness that you didn't have with your DDs!

Girls it is fab having cousins all the same age. Mine are 5yrs and 2yrs. My sisters are 5yr, 4yr and 2yr. And my brother's is 1 yr (nearly 2). And ALL GIRLS!!!!! My parents are longing for a grandson in amongst the 6 granddaughters! They are all really close xxx

Wow! That is a lot of girls!!

Hi everybody!

Kailm sorry no idea what you are having I can't tell from scan pix.. if you want to know you should have asked at the hospital. I was much too impatient to stay on team yellow :)

Congrats on 21 weeks.

Delilah most people (on here) are having boys not girls!

I don't want to know i just like the guessing that's half the fun, I didn't mean to offend by asking if any one wanted to guess, apologies :blush:.

I don't think you did. My hubby has a poll at work, they all put in £1 and guess weight and sex, the closest gets half and the other half they buy something for the baby xxx
There are more boys on there than girls, which is odd because i have 2 girls already that the probability i have another girl is high...................apparently..............so statistics show

Kalim, i'm sure noone felt offended by you asking for a guess

my sister had a baby (a girl) in december and my brother and his wife are due in august. but we'll be leaving germany in a year and move to the states, so no cousins there - especially as DHs only brother is only 15 lol

CJ it is scary how many similarities there are in the things we are choosing and circumstances lol xx

Becoming kinda spooky really :winkwink: But good too as we can really relate to each other given our careers, family situations and ideas on health!!! :hugs:

I don't think you did. My hubby has a poll at work, they all put in £1 and guess weight and sex, the closest gets half and the other half they buy something for the baby xxx
There are more boys on there than girls, which is odd because i have 2 girls already that the probability i have another girl is high...................apparently..............so statistics show

That's a really cute idea! I didn't realise once you'd had a girl the probability was higher..I already have 2 girls, but with my ex. I suppose a different father doesn't make a difference. My cousin always wanted a boy...they called it quits after having 4 girls and have such a happy family!

Please can you add me? I'm due on 16 June. I'm not sure what i'm having yet, i find out next Wednesday. Hoping for team blue.

That's a really cute idea! I didn't realise once you'd had a girl the probability was higher..I already have 2 girls, but with my ex. I suppose a different father doesn't make a difference. My cousin always wanted a boy...they called it quits after having 4 girls and have such a happy family!

Apparently it is if you have 2 of the same sex then chances are the 3rd....4th will be that sex also.
Not sure how it works but has been loads of studies on it, and 75% have the same sex as the other 2 previous. Odd i know xxxx

Welcome MrsDramaQueen xx

Emmadrumm77

Good job I've been thinking i'm having a girl then - mainly due to my bump being a very similar shape to previous pregnancies - just a bit lower - but def a watermelon! (We would have liked a boy...if only to even out the male/female ratio in the house!)

Hi MrsDramaQueen!

Kailm I was not offended sorry just wondered if you wanted to know.. I just don't understand being on team yellow. But that's just me, I'm much too curious!

Kailm and Emma did you have a look at this? https://www.in-gender.com/XYU/Odds/Gender_Odds.aspx

Kailm I was not offended sorry just wondered if you wanted to know.. I just don't understand being on team yellow. But that's just me, I'm much too curious!

reassuring to hear that you weren't :hugs: That link made very interesting reading, thank you! :thumbup:

Just read.........Too many stats for me!! Couldn't concentrate............my brain is mush xx

Interesting, my father comes from a family of 4 boys! However my mom has 1 brother and I have many friends who have 1 of each sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->