******june babies******

My baby has been so active all day as well :)

It's your scan tomorrow, you must be so excited, are you taking your DDs?

Today is the day!!! Yeah i am takin both dd's. Taking eldest out of school half hr early so she can come. Youngest has got no nursery today...................They are both so excited xxx

Love the pics Cobo.

Linn....................how are you hun?? Keep drinking lots today even if you struggle to keep it down xxxx Am sure those re-hydration drinks are ok to take but ring your mw.

Sending big hugs to you xx

Lili my bump pic was 17 weeks (attached) I will do another at 20 weeks as I havent really changed shape much - need to buy a belly band today my work suits wont fasten on me around my waist.

Congrats Fi on the scan - I really hope that my baby shows us his/her goods next Tuesday, so excited for my scan. Aliss and Sweetniss hope you find out at your next scans - I am so impatient to know! Hope I get some good scan pictures as my 11+3 one isnt that great.

It seems it is only me that is yet to feel my baby move too :nope: very frustrating....

Hope you're feeling better Linn - can sympathise with you and CJ - men are so bad at being ill....

OK got to work - good luck to Emma and Mrs G for your scans today, will check in tonight as I'm out most of today with a client.

Marie xx

Attachments

• Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Emma! I had to throw up 15 times last night and now I finally don't feel sick anymore but I got a temperature :( I can't remember when I was last time this ill.. my nausea in first tri was nothing compared to this!

Anyway I think I will be able to drink again today and maybe eat later. Just taking paracetamol.. my baby is more active than ever even though I didn't keep any food down yesterday so at least thats reassuring :)

Ahhh I can believe your DDs are so excited, is hubby coming too?

Yes hubby will be there as well........................4hrs to go.
Just been to Tesco's to buy JUNK food............got loads of yummy treats!!!

Love the new ticker Linn, very girly xx

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

hmmhhh for once i would turn down any junk food.. had some bread with butter this morning!

thanks Lili I still can't keep anything down and think I definetely don't want more children for a good few years.. it is so horrible. I'm glad OH is still off work and actually not feeling worse than me for once :) I'm going to have a bath now and then going to make a doctors appointment for this afternoon. They got this new thing where you can't make appointment until 2.30 for the same afternoon :wacko:

Can't wait to hear back from Emma after her scan.. I wanted to say to you that during my scan the sonographer was checking all sorts of things and I kept thinking I can't see anything between the legs but will wait until he says anything so then at some point he said oh baby has its legs crossed and I was like oh no... and he said don't worry I didn't even go there yet to check the sex... but if you ask me he had and I could already see it.. so be careful Emma!

Thanks hun xxx Last 2 times they have been really good and told me to look away when they go down "there". I won't look anyway as really don't want to know.................Aaaaargh so close now. Got to leave just after 2 xxx

Now you're nearly off hun.. I will be thinking of you, text me and let me know everything was ok! If I won't reply it's probably cause I'm at the doctors! xx

hope ive caught you emma.....good luck hunn. xxxx

linn hope you feel better today. xx

i fainted again in tesco. rang the MW just waiting for her to call back if she ever does. i feel awful. will try and pop back later but cant see straight at the min. xx

Oh Emma just got into work, I think you may be having the U/S as we speak! Good luck!!!
Linn, sounds awful! Pregnancy is definitely NOT the time to catch a gastro bug :-( Hope it is only a 24 hour one and that you'll be back to normal fast!
Contractor doing good progress finally, so I may be able to start decorating the nursery next weekend (this weekend I am away to visit my mom and on business in Ottawa Mon-Tues-Wed)!!!
Will load up my scan pics, brought them into work to scan today!

Thanks CJ yeah DDs lasted for 36 hrs and OHs for 24 so I hope mine will be gone soon.. I feel so dizzy now all the time that I'm going to the doctors later.. want a free prescription for more gaviscon as well as I had heartburn all night :(

I just made the mistake and ate something again because I'm so starving hungry but I have to learn it and stop eating for a while!! I'm not doing myself a favour :(

Ah lovely CJ enjoy the time with your mum and I can't wait to see your pics, I love scan pics :)

E&Ls mummy hope you feel better soon I also fainted in the night after I was up to throw up for the 10th time or so!

OK here they are! In one, Zoé is already practicing her baby yoga with her foot on her forehead :)

Attachments

• 19weeks1day.jpg
    19weeks1day.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
  • 19weeks1day2.jpg
    19weeks1day2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
Oh E&L that sounds awful! Did you hear back from MW soon? If not, may be worth going in to the hospital to get checked out... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->