******june babies******

i am due june 3rd cant wait:happydance:think its going to go by faster than we think

Hi ladies, i'm new here and i'm due on 26th June:happydance:I can't wait x x

E&L's mummy I hope you managed to get someone to listen to you?? They cant keep fobbing you off and telling you it is "part of pregnancy" - makes me so angry (((hugs)))

CJ love Zoe's scan pics xx

Welcome Junemummy and Shell74

Hello all................

Scan went really well, all measurements were perfect!! The little Bean was flipping around and waving. Having a problem with my scanner at the moment, my computer says it doesn't recognise it..................Grrrrr!! Will post pics tomorrow when i get it sorted xx

The girls loved it!! And kept asking the lady what it was................naughty naughty!! Was not tempted in the slightest, so sorry ladies, will have to wait till June now!

My placenta is posterior as well xxx
Took 30mins which was great as Bean wouldn't stay still to look at the spine!! Finally they were able to see, much to my pleasure of watching the screen for as long as poss!

Am very happy xx

Do you mind if I come in here even if I'm a little late :)

I am due 25th June with our 1st! I have my gender scan this Friday so I am wishing the time away at the mo! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant news Emma :happydance: and on staying on TeamYellow!

Welcome td1309 :flower:

welcome to all the new ladies!

I'm so happy for you Emma but I still can't understand you're still on team yellow, even your DDs wanted to know :) My DD was over the moon she kept telling me she wants the baby to be a girl :)

welcome to all the new ladies!

I'm so happy for you Emma but I still can't understand you're still on team yellow, even your DDs wanted to know :) My DD was over the moon she kept telling me she wants the baby to be a girl :)

You won't understand it then hun! I just love not knowing and having the suprise at the end, makes it more exciting for me.

How you feeling hun???? Hope you manage to eat something today xxx

I'm still feeling bad but the cramps got better and I will eat something in a minute so far i didn't keep any food down but I gave it a little break... got one massive bottle of gaviscon from the doctor so hoping I will sleep more tonight. Can't believe how fast this week is going compared to the last.

I'm sorry I know you're happy to be on team yellow.. I'm just so happy that I found out!

xxx

here is my bump at 19+5 I am shocked at how big I am I am near 6' tall and have lost so much weight that even tho im a bigger girl it has worried my doc but just look at that huge bump I can tell baby is growing well.
I have included a before pic (not a good pic but the only recent before preg pic I have)

Attachments

• P1200163.jpg
    P1200163.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
  • P1200160.jpg
    P1200160.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • P8230084.jpg
    P8230084.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi lovely ladies,

sorry haven't been on here in absolutely ages. What with christmas and new years, then all the stress with the snow! Anyway - Hope everyone is keeping well?

We had our 20 week scan last week and it was amazing!! And everything seems fine so far! :cloud9:
She spent ages looking at the heart, and checking the blood flow, it was just so lovely to be able to see our little one for quite a long while. And we managed to stay on team Yellow! which is what I wanted! :thumbup:

sweetniss..................that is a great bump hun xxx

Katyblot...........glad the scan went well and well done for team yellow, it's hard at the time not to look, but well done xx

Linn...........I know you are happy hun and i am sooooooooooo very happy for you 2. Bigs hugs to you xxx

Anyone heard form MrsG?? She had her scan today as well x

Sweeniss, great bump! Looks like baby is growing well despite your weight loss!
Emma, so pleased for you that your scan went well! Congrats on staying on team yellow, like Linn said I think it's harder on us than on you! :) Katyblot good news from you too!
MrsG wherever you are, hope your scan went well!!
Sarah congrats on team blue!

Welcome to all the newbies!

Congrats on scan Emma. We managed to stay on team yellow too. Although I cant say it wasnt tempting. lol. She had us look away when she was in that area. Roll on June, cant wait to meet lil one.

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay in updating, but DH has been hogging the laptop looking for girls names.......................yes, we're on team pink!!! :happydance: Either way was fine for me but it's exciting finding out. They've said 80% but tbh I think that's as good as you get from the hospital for a girl. We had a trainee sonographer which was great cos she reallr took her time, we were in there nearly an hour!!

Glad all went well with your scan emma, you're a stronger woman than me staying on team yellow!!

Hope everyone's ok

Kath xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"