******june babies******

congrats Linn,, im so pleased for you hun. hope your little girl picksup hun and you get somewhere at the walk in clinic. xxx
Lilli i will try and get back online later to see how you and your little lady are doing.
can i start my 2 week countdown now hehe.

im feeling better today, ive slept most of the weekend thanks to hubby taking control all weekend. just wanted to apologise. im battleing with things at the moment and not winning. off to the docs later this week to see if i can start taking different medication, and what my iron levels are doing. i need to get things back on an even keel before this baby turns up.

willl try and catch up later tonight, children allowing of course hehe

Linn we posted at same time, hope she picks up abit hun so you dont have a hospital trip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun!

forgot to mention as well I got a posterior low lying placenta so they wanted to schedule a 32 week scan I was already getting happy but then they noticed my 30 week scan appointment on my notes so I will have my placenta checked then and if it's still low lying another scan at 34 weeks and then more scans if it's still low and ceserian if it wont move but I don't really care he said there was no danger from it now :)

So glad that all seems to be going well Linn. I just Hope ur dd gets better soon..........did they giver her anything?

no they gave nothing and said if she vomits more today to come back in the evening and then see about maybe having to sleep at the hospital to check she won't dehydrate!!

That is useless!!! You can buy some re-hydration drinks that are ok for kids xx

Emma we went to Sainsburys and got them.. got her some pretzels as well and chicken stock I made her a broth to drink and she did and kept it all in so far.. I will put her down now with the duvet thats has just dried... I'm already expecting it to get vomited on again!

Bless her she is such a good girl she has not cried or complained once :)

Oh I hope she's ok Linn - try to let your fab news sink in and enjoy it too xx

They never do complain when it is bad. They are so sweet my dd's are the same, when they are quiet you know they are really ill xxx
Poor little girls...........I hope she has a good sleep and recovers quickly xx

I will as soon as she is in bed :) She told me she wanted to watch MrMaker first before I could put her down... she still knows what she wants bless her!

I got my scan pix up on facebook if anyone would like to see them :)

I have and i love them!!!
Popped my bump picture on FB as well.............am sure i am shrinking!!!

i love 20 week scan piccies...they look so real not little beans anymore. only 14 days and i should know if butterbean is a boy or girl.

Ahhh I bet it will drag now E&Ls mummy... it did for me! I wish it was a happier day today as I was not able to enjoy the scan as much as I would have done but I already said to OH we're getting another scan next week so hopefully that will be really nice :)

Do you have any preference on the sex? I'm over the moon but I would be if I was having a boy too :)

I must say my 12 scan pic is a bit better than the 5 I got today but the sonographer gave his best made me turn and move loads and poked baby but she wouldn't move she was facing the placenta at the back! But I told him it was ok I was happy!!

yeh i reckon there will be quite a difference in my piccies as my last scan was at 9 weeks!!! its on my FB if you want a lookie.

im honestly not bothered, boy or girl. boy would be nice for a change as i have 2 girls but equally another girl would be sooo easy as i have a load of stuff from DD2. DD1 wants a brother this time "it would be nice for Daddy to have a boy dont you think mummy?" bless.

Hi everyone

I am down as the 18th June, and we found out on Saturday that we are on team :blue:, as you'd expect we are very happy :happydance:

xx

I am the same E&L............Don't mind what my bean is xx oh wants another girl...........DD1 said she doesn't mind, and dd2 wants a brother some days and a sister other days, so we all win xxx

i will feel sorry for hubby tho if butterbean is a girl......living in a house with 4 females and even the dog is a girl!!!! oh well he gets to make sandcastles 6 mths out of the year and get away from us hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->