******june babies******

Congrats ch4r10tt3 on team blue :flower:

Linn I love the picture of your daughter lying looking so relaxed!!! And Emma, your bump is becoming wider and definitely changing in shape from your earlier pics :thumbup:

E&L's mummy I am on countdown with you - I am 26 Jan so 7 days tomorrow and counting!!! I will hopefully find out too whether we are having a little boy or girl xxx

Congrats ch4r10tt3 on team blue :flower:

Linn I love the picture of your daughter lying looking so relaxed!!! And Emma, your bump is becoming wider and definitely changing in shape from your earlier pics :thumbup:

E&L's mummy I am on countdown with you - I am 26 Jan so 7 days tomorrow and counting!!! I will hopefully find out too whether we are having a little boy or girl xxx

Ooooh do you think so? :happydance:
I sooooooooooo want a Linn bump!!!

Sorry Emma I can't see it.. I can't believe how nice and flat your belly looks though... mine doesn't even look like that when I'm not pregnant! I'm sure you will still get a bump your baby can't hide forever :)

Hey Lili where are you? Out shopping again? Can't wait to see your pic!

I am so happy my DD wasn't sick again and had some food and drink and she has perked up a lot :)

Fab news Linn :) xx

Yep I've been shopping and now I'm soooo sleepy after I didn't get much sleep last night! Wondering now when I will get to see my girl again, need to book a 4d scan asap. I think I'm gonna get a double package where you get two scans between 20-32 weeks xxxx

haha a double package, it is a good idea :).. what did you buy hun? Anything nice? Are you going to put your scan pic on Facebook? I added 2 of mine on but the other 3 are really not great. I will have to ask for more pix next Friday.. I'm so glad I can have another scan as it was not so exciting and happy today with DD being so ill! But now I am happy and excited :)

hi can you update me please i found out today we are on team pink :)

I got some pink paint mixed at B&Q for her room. Ordered this laundry basket from Next to pick up on Thursday..

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/nursery/6/5

I got this bedroom set. I took the cot away in my car from babies r us and the changer will be delivered this week. I didn't get the wardrobe because it's too small so we are having fitted wardrobes built in with sliding doors.
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609975832056784.jpg
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...leigh-Nursery-Furniture-Set-in-White(0073101)

I will add my pic on from today but it is only of her leg! She was like a little acrobat! Pics are £4 each but she gave it for free because we couldn't get a good shot. But everything was fine so that's all that matters. My placenta is also officially posterior!

I'm sure you will get better pics next time! Although I've just had a peek and they are very good from today I think, brilliant compared to mine! :winkwink:

Also happy that I am going to see the consultant now about my UTIs, will you pm me and tell me what to expect when I go, is it just like going to see the Dr? xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh I love that basket!

yeah I was happy with the pics but the sonographer guy was really nice, trying so hard for a good pic for me after he had done all the measurements.. he was a trainee and I hope I will get him for my other scans too :) Here it's £4 for any pictures but you only have to pay when you go out and then there is never anybody there at the desk so I had 5 pictures free this time!

will pm you! xx

I have and i love them!!!
Popped my bump picture on FB as well.............am sure i am shrinking!!!

I can't find it!
I think I'm shrinking too, just posted my bump pic 20 weeks.
And I can't believe I lost my 2 photos from last week's ultrasound in this reno mess :cry:

Do you all mean you can not see my HUGE bump..........................not?
Or you can not find the pic on FB?

It is in her album "bean" on Facebook, I found it!

CJ saw your pic it does look smaller but even I have shrunk a little bit too I think... I guess the bumps just change shape!

Bum................Can not get it up!!!
This was 17 weeks
17wks 6 days.jpg

And this was taken yesterday

phpcdyWD1AM.jpg

how is everybody today? Now my OH is sick as well... gosh of course he is terminally ill, he is worse than my DD!! You should hear the voice he is talking in I was like WTF can't you talk normally anymore :wacko:

I don't think it's shrunk Emma, just stayed the same! It amazes me how you carry your babies! Are they still your pre-pregnancy jeans? Bitch!!! :lol:

Linn that's so funny, men are so over-dramatic! Haha!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->