******june babies******

Lili they are... he told me how horrible he feels I'm like ok even the child who was sick much worse than him kept telling me she was fine :)

I'm off to do some cleaning and tidying.. now that DD is better and I don't have to wash dirty bedding all the time I need to catch up with all the other stuff I didn't do!!

Lili.............I know!! I so want a big bump this time around but i just don't do them!!!

Linn.................MEN!!! They are rubbish at being ill................they are useless anyway but when they are ill, they feel as thought the whole world should stop because they feel sick!! Pathetic really xxxx

Last time i was ill.................my husband took himself off upstairs for an hours kip whilst i played with the kids!!! I was NOT a happy bunny!!!

Oooh could you add me for 8th June please?
Don't know what we're having until next Thursday

Emma it is the same here when Im ill I still have to look after DD but now I know he will sit at his pc and watch movies all day!!! And the voice is the worst :wacko:

yeah he is down here but just sat on his couch! I just tidied and cleaned the lounge now I'm waiting for my pizza which I put in the oven.. what a healthy breakfast.. but at least OH can see that I see to everybody else first before I eat anything myself!

Emma and Lili congrats on 20 and 21 weeks :)

It's your scan tomorrow Emma :wohoo:

I can't believe I'm having another one next Friday!

What are you all doing today?

I still gotta clean my kitchen then I will do some painting with DD and then shopping at Sainsburys today cause OH is too sick to drive me to asda :wacko:

morning all!
yay for Emma and Lilli!
Linn sorry your OH has "manflu".

hehehehehe guess what ive just bought for £10!!!!!!!!!

WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo I didn't realise it was 20 weeks today!!!!

Congrats on 21 Lili xxx

OOOOOOOOOOOH do tell us what you bought E&L xxxx

a cream moses basket and rocking stand, its only been used for 4 weeks and cost me a tenner!! oh it feels like im having a baby now lol. will try and do a piccie if bluetooth stick will work if not i will wait tilllhubby is home and he can do it lol

yeh thats what i thought...i didnt even ring hubby and ask him i just bought it then and there. its fab we have a thrift shop about 10 miles up the road and you can get some real bargins....gonna keep popping up to see if they get a double pushchair in.

i know its daft but its the first bit of kit i have bought for this baby other than a few sleepsuits....i feel kinda excited now lol

Thats fab, such a good price! I loved buying my moses basket too it was one of the first 'big' things I bought. I couldn't stop looking at it :)

I'm just working today Linn, was off yesterday for my scan and stuff so got a good bit to catch up on. Really tired too.. no matter how much I sleep I always wake up just as tired!

yeh its in my lounge now, DD2 keeps putting her baby in it after i told her its baby's bed lol

Congrats Lili and Emma - all these milestones!

Emma you should measure yourself -I said I thought you looked wider at the sides - you are lucky that you dont gain so much weight though think of how easy it will be to get back into shape when your baby arrives!

Linn are you getting another scan because they were not happy with the way baby behaved or is it a private one? So cant wait for mine - a week today I will be heading to the hosptial at 1.30pm for my 2pm appt!

I'm working today like every day....

Welcome BethK :flower:

E&L's mummy what a bargain :thumbup: I havent bought anything yet - love your stuff too Lili - we are having cherry wood in our nursery because a friend is giving me a crib and Paul bought me a glider chair and stool that I hope matches!

Theatre tonight so probably wont get on here again until tomorrow - have a great day all.

Mxx

Marie............Sadly i have and always will do pathetic baby bumps!!! But some how produce 7lb 11oz babies.................not sure where they hide xxx

At least i can admire all of your lovely bumps on here xxx

Lili..............I love the furniture you picked as well, good choice hun xx

My scan is at 3pm tomorrow.....................Grrrrrr

Delilah I'm getting maternal uterine artery doppler examination to check bloodflow to and from the baby cause my DD was small at birth! Will also have a 30 week growth scan and now they will also have to check on my low lying placenta! I don't mind... bring on the scans :)

Wow Emma you obviously have super compact baby making innards!

I am wondering whether to book one of the 4D scans - Paul is really against paying for private scans he is driving me mad and I dont want to go and have one without him being there either. He said he would rather spend the £100 or whatever it is on something for the baby....!

yeh my huby is abit like that too, but we have agreed that if butterbena doesnt behave at the scan then we will get a private one done so we can find out the gender

Oh meant to say - one of my clients this morning kept staring at my bump - I have not officially told everyone yet, I'm waiting until after the 20 week scan but it was so funny - she didnt ask and I didnt say although she knew I had noticed she was staring, wont be long before I cant hide it now!

Thats a good idea E&L's mummy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->