******june babies******

Awww Delilah! Have you posted a recent bump pic I don't remember seeing one?

Morning/Afternoon All,

I had my 20 (19) week scan yesterday. Everything looks good so it was my last visit with my consultant. And the sonographer was pretty certain that we're having a baby boy :) We're going to get a 3D scan done just to be 100%. We couldn't resist though and wen't and bought some gender specific outfits on the way home :p

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting on the big scan.

Fi

Ooooooh congrats on your boy Fi xxxxx
Delilah............My mum was the same, she never really had a significant bump. Not fair as my sister was huge!!!

Delilah I would go for the scan!

I'm feeling really horrible and sick I hope I won't be ill :( I need to go out to get food later as I hardly got any left!!

Hello everyone....

I'm soooo excited, I just felt about 4/5 little 'flicks' just to the right/above my pubic bone... i think it was bean kicking!!! For the past few days i've been thinking i can feel little movements but wondering if it was just gas, but this was totally different!

I am nearly in tears!!!

Congrats Zoodle! :) :cloud9:

Fab news Fi xxx

Hope you aren't getting it Linn! Oh crap :( xxx

Yay Fi, great news on baby boy!!!
Lili, love your furniture! If I hadn't been given a beautiful free brand new cherry wood crib I would have gone with white too... Oh well!
Linn: OMG my DH is sick with the same cold I had last week and it's the end of the world! I tried telling him last night imagine having that cold, being pregnant with ongoing nausea and still having to drag your butt out of bed at 7AM to go to work? He didn't look thrilled with me but honestly.... He has night classes, so sleeps until 10 AM, didn't even do groceries yesterday, poor boy's throat hurts... Argh...
E&L great deal!
My mom gave me the moses basket we slept in as babies, it is white and beautiful! I'll change the mattress and sew a new skirt for it, but it'll do just fine!
Contractor 3/4 done nursery, and has started the office/guest room now. He just has a built-in cabinet left to put into the nursery, and since he'll be doing the same in the guest room he'll do both at the same time. I MAY be able to get all the crap meant for the office out of the nursery by tomorrow night!!!
Delilah, Linn and Sylvie, haven't forgotten the recipes, didn't have any free time last night...

Hey all! Hope everyone is well.

Congrats to 20 weekers!! Half way!

Emma, I've got scan tomorrow too, at 4. :happydance:

xx

Thanks hun I honestly feel horrible off to sainsburys now OH will stay in the car of course he feels much worse than me :wacko:

OH CJ you poor you your OH also got menflu... fair enough he was sick 3 times today but I did this for 10 weeks straight and still looked after DD and cooked every day! Men :wacko:

Fab your nursery is coming along can't wait to see the pix xxx

I keep getting butterflies in my tummy!!! I keep getting kicked there as well!!

I can not believe i am 20 weeks................just hit me today :wohoo:
Also sooooo looking forward to my scan :wohoo:

7 weeks to go and will be in 3rd Tri.......................AAARGH

My baby has been so active all day as well :)

It's your scan tomorrow, you must be so excited, are you taking your DDs?

Still on team yellow, went to doctor today and the ultrasound technician did NOT send him our requested gender form! We have to pay privately now on Saturday for determination. I hate the stupid policies around here... OH took time off work and drove out here for the 5 minute appt :nope:

allis how annoying they wouldn't tell you the gender!

I'm so sick I can't stop throwing up and I have a temperature.. DD is totally fine today but now OH and I got it.. of course OH feels and is much worse than me :)

DD is in bed and doesn't want to sleep but I got no energy to do anything with her :( I just took some paracetamol and hope it will be better tomorrow!

Hi every one I am just getting home from my scan and I am still team Yellow :wacko:

the lady at first said its a boy then a second later oh wait thats a hand :haha: lol so she kept checking back and could never see anything there no boy stuff but no girl stuff baby just wouldnt be still.

lucky for me baby wouldnt be still for the other measurments either so I get to get another scan Friday :happydance:

Congrats to everyone on their scans. :happydance:

We had ours today and were in there for an hour. The baby has found its fav position and didnt want to budge. It's head is in my cervix and it was facing my back. We finally got it to turn its head a couple of times but it was not going to flip over for us. Lol. It was sooo cute. She turned on 3D but couldnt get a good face shot so we got a leg.

Attachments

• 3 D leg (2).jpg
    3 D leg (2).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Feet.jpg
    Feet.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Profile (2).jpg
    Profile (2).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
Awesome scan pictures Cobo!!!
Finally found mine and of course my scanner at home isn't working! So I'll scan them at work tomorrow and post them tomorrow night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->