June Baby Angels

Jennc,
You are so right about the probable conspiratory conversation between DH and brother! Wow, you know my family so well :haha:

And about me taking a break from ttc not being a good idea--I think I totally agree with you. You make such sense. I play the ‘what if’ game too!!! I just had a horrible conversation with my uncle (it’s a long story, and it’s posted on the new thread that Angel started for us) and that conversation completely changed my focus back to ttc, we’ll see what happens, and like you said, whatever is meant to be, will be.

Sorry to hear that your sil is going through the same issues I did. I can imagine your poor niece’s confusion. All I do is say nice things about her. I go out of my way to say nice things==I even make up nice things to say, because I don’t want SS to feel bad. Even if he voices negative things, I always stick up for her and try to find the positives and slant it better for him. Because to do the opposite will only damage him. When he gets older and realizes that she chose to move with her baby daddy instead of him, and other behaviors she did, that will be painful enough for him. Because he WILL eventually realize all this, unfortunately. I wish I could re-write history and protect him from those realizations.

Sorry to hear that your cramps are painful, but YAY to officially be back in the ttc category! :happydance: I think our cycles are pretty close--I’m on CD4. GL with your dr’s appt. I’m sure everything will be fine but it’s always a great idea to check in and make sure! I love your idea for a no-cost valentine idea! I want to do something no cost myself!

Wait a minute, I just realized something went goofy :wacko: with my multi-quotes lol. You guys get the gist.:sex: But haha, I found the humping smileys. Victory is mine!

YAY to finding the humping smilies! :happydance: It's the little things....

Jenn, I am sorry your af is being a bitch! I hope you get some good meds. I am also happy to hear you will be ttc next week! My dh also hates condoms, it I am honest, I don't like them either.:blush: Good on finding that smiley! Now lets see if you can find a reason to use it in your next few posts! I put a link to our new thread a few posts up, you should join us over there.

Jenn: Glad to hear that you will be TTC now. Sorry you are cramping. The things women have to go through.

Meli: I'm going to head on over to the other thread to read about what all has been going on with you.

You are so right about the probable conspiratory conversation between DH and brother! Wow, you know my family so well :haha:

I don't know your family, I just know mine lol. I'm glad to hear that you are ttc again. I will be checking out the whole story now. I must have missed the new thread but I got it now. I think it's great what you are doing with your stepson. Sometimes parents don't recognize how damaging it can be to a kid to say bad things about an absent parent. You seem to be handling those situations all the right way. It really is the little things that get us by. AF cramping has subsided. I'm kinda keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to deal with it next month:winkwink:

Good on finding that smiley! Now lets see if you can find a reason to use it in your next few posts! I put a link to our new thread a few posts up, you should join us over there.

I hope I will get to. I'm going over to the new thread now.

So sorry for your loss. I was due my baby girl on November but sadly got told on the 2nd of june that there was no heartbeat. I gave birth to my daughter on the 4th of june I was 4 months pregnant. still cant get my head around everything as my pregnancy was really good never had any ups or downs or morning sickness nothing. still feeling like a bad dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->