June Baby Angels

Meli, I also like what Vegas said, you are giving life either way. I think what you are doing is very honorable and selfless.

Vegas, glad Charlotte is liking it at daycare, even though drop offs might still be a little rough. I am sure it won't take long to come around. The 2 year old I baby sit sometimes still cries at drop off, but then never wants to leave in the evening. I love charting and love knowing what is going on.

Jasmine, Awesome about the house!! And awesome about Oing on time!!

Jenn, I am glad oh can finally see the benefits of bnb! I do my ttc journal on here. I think it is nice to be able to tell someone about my fertile cm who will appreciate it.:haha: I will be putting my old pregnancy journal in the box with the rest of the stuff. I will buy a new one for the new baby.

Stef, we miss you!

Afm, I bought a box last night. I may put the stuff in it tonight, or may still wait. I just feel like it needs to get done before I get my next bfp. I should be Oing in the next couple of days, so I still have some time. As for moving the thread, I can post in the help section asking them to move this thread to the discussion area?

Hello Girls!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!! Once again its been a few days since I've had a chance to respond so this will probably be another long post!!

Meli - I can't believe you already broke our no testing early pact!! lol....don't worry if I had any chance at all I probably would have done the same thing!! :) I hope af continues to stay away and she doesn't come today like you think she might. I am sorry to hear your yard turned into a mud pit!! Hope things dry up soon so you can start wearing better shoes (and get things finished up).

I really hope that your DH gets on the same page as you about the liver donation. I can only imagine what a difficult situation it is. I think I would feel the same way as you if someone I was close to was really sick and I could potentially help them. I would also feel like I needed to try. As you said there is still the possibility that you won't be a match with further testing. My feeling is that things tend to work out the way they need to. Maybe you have not been successful with getting pregnant with your rainbow baby because you are meant to help your uncle. Or maybe you aren't meant to help your uncle and you won't be a match. At least if you get the further testing you will know you tried, match or no match. On the other hand I am sure if it was your DH that was a potential match you would be worried about him and how it would affect his health and your ability to conceive in the future. I can understand why he has concerns and why he might have reservations about you doing it. I think only you and him can decide what is right for the two of you. Whatever decision you make will be the right one!! The fact that you are seriously considering it does show what kind of selfless giving person you are!! If it was me I think I would sit down with my husband and tell him how I felt, that the idea of my uncle dying while knowing that I could have possibly saved him is a scary thing and why it is so important to me that I try to do whatever I can. That ttc is very important as well and that it is not a matter of choosing my uncle over a baby, rather me wanting to find a way to have everything. I am confident you will find your own way to deal with this. You are a strong caring person and I think you will come to a decision with your DH that you can both live with!!

Angel - Just because you have room for new baby things when you get pregnant again does not mean that you are replacing your angel baby. Even if you move your things to a box that you put away you will never replace your angel with a new baby. I think having a special place to keep your memories where you can pull them out when you want to is a great idea. I also think that moving your things into a special box before you get pregnant again is good. Even though you wouldn't be replacing your angel with a new baby that way there is some separation there. I wish I had something from my angel to keep. I didn't ever get to have an ultrasound picture.

Hope the "babymaker" worked for you last night!!

Vegas - I am so glad that your first week at your new job went well!! I am really enjoying my new job too!! I haven't had that awkward adjustment period with my new job either. We are both pretty lucky we found something good!! I am so happy that so many good things are happening to so many of us on this thread. I am really certain that 2013 is a year of positive change (and bfp's of course) for us all!!

Megan - Hope it was IB!! I guess you will find out soon. Its almost testing time!!

Phantom - I am so happy for you and your couple that you are pregnant again. I hope this one is sticky and everything works out well. You are amazing!! Please keep us updated!! :)

Jasmine - Busy is good!! I am so excited to hear they picked you for the townhouse!! I hope you get the firm yes tomorrow and can start the fun job of packing!! It will be a really busy month for you. Maybe being so busy will distract you from the stress of ttc and you can just enjoy it!! Less stress might be the magic formula for you to get your bfp this month!! I have my fx'ed for you!!

jennc - I think having the journal to look back on is really nice. I think it is a great way to remember the joy of pregnancy and to keep some perspective when you are worrying about every little thing next time due to the m/c. You are only pregnant for the first time once. Having a journal record of that is very special!! I would definitely keep it if I were you.

Sweetmomma - Hope you are feeling good!! Are you having much in the way of pregnancy symptoms??

AFM - I have been taking my Provera for 5 days. Five more days to go. I should get af in about a week and then I hopefully will be able to set up my tracking appointments and give it a serious try this month!! I have been really enjoying my new job and spent some fun time with my nephews this weekend. So overall, things are good in my world!!

Jenk, glad you are enjoying your new job and had some fun this weekend!

I am doing ok... I have a cold and allergies going on right now.... Little spouts of morning sickness but not too bad... Will be going in tomorrow or Tuesday to get my #s done... I think I will test until my first actual drs. Appt... I have an appt on the 6th with a ma and then with the Dr on the 13th... I hope you all had a great weekend :) hugs

Here is my box. It includes my pregnancy journal, my pregnancy tests, all my ultrasound pics, one pic in a frame, a drawing by my son and a pink stuffed kitty rattle my son picked out. I had a little cry when I put the lid on. I can't say whether I feel better or not.

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3281.jpg

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3280.jpg

Hey everyone,

Jenkb123 - good luck for ttc this month and it's great things are looking up for you :)

Stef - Double where are you? hehe, hope you're okay!

Angel - that is just the most precious little memory sake, it might upset you at first but I think it will be a great comfort in the future. I wish I had enough stuff to make one too but I didn't get my scan picture or keep my test. It's really lovely, you should be proud x

sweetmomma - urgh allergies and a cold don't sound nice, hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone else is okay x

Good news for us, we GOT the town house, move in on the 16th, couldn't be happier (well I could be and we all know how!) but it's great news and a great boost!

x x x

Vegas-- yes, just ask them to switch, and explain why :)

Thanks everyone :flower:

Where should we move it to everyone? Most of us are ttc? There is a ttc groups and discussions? x

Jasmine, great news!!!!

I know I will be happy to have the box later. When dh got home last night he looked through the box and then left the room for a few minutes. He came back with red eyes and said it was beautiful. Sometimes I forget how much it has probably affected him to.

Jasmine,

The snow sounds beautiful! I can probably deal with it for a few days, while on vacation, but that’s about it lol. Congrats on your townhouse :happydance: !! Move in date will be here before you know it-YAY!!! I think vegas is right-things seem to be going your way so a BFP can’t be very far behind!! Remember that you were pretty sure that you wouldn’t get the townhouse (there were too many applicants, you didn’t get the paperwork in promptly, etc) BUT, you see??! You still got it!! Btw, I lol’d when you said your nickname for eva is eva diva! That’s too cute!

Yes, I do have to undergo further tests to confirm a match. I won’t be sent for tests until he is accepted as a recipient. Supposedly he should know the answer in about 1 month or so. I wish they would hurry up!! I think I will put a hold on ttc for the next cycle. I’ll still keep temping and using FF, I want to just keep an eye on my cycle. Thanks for the hopeful words about your mum having twins at 44. My paternal grandmother was 41 or so when she had my youngest uncle, so I guess that’s some consolation.

When do u think you will O this month?

Vegas,

I think I will take a break from ttc for at least this cycle. I like your point-that either way, I will be giving life. Thank you! Oh, and I like your solution to keep Charlotte sleeping through the nite. Pink ice cream?? Awesome! Hey, whatever works, right? A little sugar never hurt anyone. It’s not like you’re giving her alcohol or something LOL!

I start using my opk’s on CD 10’s FMU, and when I start seeing a faint line, then I will switch to testing 3x/day. I just make sure to take a couple of opk’s and those little disposable ppr cups-kind of like smaller Dixie cups? I have hundreds of those cups because I use them to make (adult) jello shooters for special occasions lol! Anyways, I just do it in the stall discreetly..also bring a baggie with me, pop it in the baggie, and take it with me back to my office to scrutinize it lol! I’m sure you can work it out.

Oh, and I also ordered some cheapie wondfo opk’s and pg tests from ebay. I can stop paying $1 a test for the opk’s!

Jennc,

Yes, you are right. I like how you put it, and I truly never thought if it this way!! “I mean, really when you think about it, you have adopted a child. He just happens to be the biological child of your husband” I really do feel like I have helped raise my stepson, I treat him as if he were mine, and I will do anything for him. I am not presumptious enough to think that I am his mom, I don’t want to offend any mothers out there, but I do my best…his mom didn’t like me from the beginning because he (SS) loved me and couldn’t stop talking about me. She was very jealous and it took her a while to accept me. I know I don’t have any children of my own yet, but I think to myself “If I had my own children, and they had a stepmother, I would WANT their stepmother to love them. I wouldn’t feel threatened or jealous. I would be so grateful and it would take a load off my mind to know that my child was living with someone who loved them-who else to take better care of your child than someone who loves them too?” And it goes beyond that--the more people in a child’s life that loves them, the better for the child. It’s a positive thing, right? Backstory-we had 50/50 custody of him up until 5 years ago. She decided to move 75 miles away and thought she could just take him with her. That’s when we had to get the courts involved. It was a long, expensive, and bitter custody fight, but thankfully, we were awarded primary custody. It really is in SS’s best interest to stay with us and not move with her. When the temporary order was announced, she was alone in court, (her DH was working, I believe). I went up to her afterwards to comfort her, I felt so bad that she was crying, and although she brought it all upon herself, my heart broke for her. I told her “here is my cell. If you don’t want to call him (meaning my DH, her ex husband), call me for anything you need, changes to visitation, favors, etc etc. I am not his mother, I’m not trying to be his mother, he doesn’t need a mother, you’re his mother. YOU will ALWAYS be his mother”.

Sorry to hear your family isn’t supportive…that’s too bad. It’s so nice to be able to call up someone to vent (but not too much, right, because then they will just resent DH!). I’m glad that bnb is providing you support and helping you in that regard. Y’all do the same for me!! I’m glad DH is starting to come around somewhat. Baby steps!!

I hope you had fun at your get-together. FX that AF comes soon!!!

Angel,

Hoping you got in lots of BD’ing!!!! :dust::dust:

Oh, I LOVE temping too!!. My dropping temps totally kept me from poas starting 11dpo--or else I probably would have kept poas until af got me on Sunday!!!

Love love your box!!! I think Jasmine was right-it might be upsetting for now but it will I am positive that it will bring you comfort in the future!!

Jenkb,

What "no testing early" pact? Whatcha talking about????????????

ha ha j/k. I believe I said “next cycle” hee hee!

I totally know what you’re saying. I kind of feel that if I am a match, and I DO donate, then I didn’t lose my angel for nothing…if I was still pregnant, I wouldn’t be able to donate, however much I may want to. I feel like it gives meaning to the loss of my angel, and that comforts me.You are right-if if was DH that was in my position, I would def have the same concerns. I like how you put it ”ttc is very important as well and that it is not a matter of choosing my uncle over a baby, rather me wanting to find a way to have everything” I think I’ll use that in our conversation!!!

I’m happy that your new job is working out well for you and that things are good in your world! FX af comes in a week!!

Sweetmomma,

Hope you start feeling better SOON!

AFM,

This morning I accompanied my uncle to his dr’s appts as his patient advocate and to take notes, ask questions, etc. Normally my mom or my aunties join him, but they all went out of town for a girls weekend, so I volunteered. The hospital and his dr’s offices are right across the street from my office, so it was no big deal. Anyways, he still has more tests to take before they categorically accept him as a recipient, or deny him.

Last week I mentioned that this upcoming weekend we are going out of town to the mountains, I’m totally looking forward to that! I also called my younger brother and told him that when the topic of liver donation comes up, to be positive (my younger brother is also very negative about me donating). I told him “look, DH isn’t very happy with all this and I certainly don’t need you to encourage him in his negativity”. I mean, can you imagine if DH gets more ammunition from my brother and my father?? :growlmad: That is all I need! My brother and I came to an understanding…if he can’t say anything nice/positive, then he’s not going to say anything at all! He’d better stick to it and keep his mouth shut lol!

Jasmine, great news!!!!

I know I will be happy to have the box later. When dh got home last night he looked through the box and then left the room for a few minutes. He came back with red eyes and said it was beautiful. Sometimes I forget how much it has probably affected him to.

Aww, that's so sweet!! I know it's horrible to say, but I kinda like to see when DH gets pensive or sad about this too...esp if like a baby commercial or something comes on tv...i know it's wrong but it makes me feel better, like proof that he's not as strong as he tries to pretend to be, or that I'm not crazy for still being sad...I'm sure you probably know what I mean! Please, nobody judge me lol!!

How did the bd'ing go Angel, can I look at your chart, I want to stalk it! haha x Have a great time at the mountains Meli, hope you don't get any added stress, to answer your question I'll probably ovulate a week today or there abouts. I'm cd8 today x x

Here's my chart if anyone wants to stalk me!

My Ovulation Chart

Just popping in from my phone as I am at work.
Jasmine: that is quite a dip you had, what do your post o temps usually look like?

Meli: I hope your family vacation goes well and your brother behaves. You really don't need the added stress.

Angel: what a pretty memory box. What a beautiful tribute.

I think the TTC board would be a great place for us. Maybe one day we can move it again the the pregnancy group.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...baby-mommas-hoping-rainbows.html#post25089489

Join me!

How did the bd'ing go Angel, can I look at your chart, I want to stalk it! haha x Have a great time at the mountains Meli, hope you don't get any added stress, to answer your question I'll probably ovulate a week today or there abouts. I'm cd8 today x x

Here's my chart if anyone wants to stalk me!

My Ovulation Chart

I will stalk your chart! Here's to your successful BD next week!!

Hubby is closing at work tonight and should be home any minute. Ovulation should happen pretty soon, had a few beers and waiting in lingerie..... Hope this is the "baby maker"!!!:haha:

Good Luck!!! Major Baby Dust your way!!!

Here is my box. It includes my pregnancy journal, my pregnancy tests, all my ultrasound pics, one pic in a frame, a drawing by my son and a pink stuffed kitty rattle my son picked out. I had a little cry when I put the lid on. I can't say whether I feel better or not.

I love your box. How sweet that your son helped you. I know it must have been hard but know that we are all here for you and someday you will be able to open and close the box without tears, I promise.

Hey everyone,

Jenkb123 - good luck for ttc this month and it's great things are looking up for you :)

Stef - Double where are you? hehe, hope you're okay!

Angel - that is just the most precious little memory sake, it might upset you at first but I think it will be a great comfort in the future. I wish I had enough stuff to make one too but I didn't get my scan picture or keep my test. It's really lovely, you should be proud x

sweetmomma - urgh allergies and a cold don't sound nice, hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone else is okay x

Good news for us, we GOT the town house, move in on the 16th, couldn't be happier (well I could be and we all know how!) but it's great news and a great boost!

x x x

Congrats on moving day! Meli is absolutely right! You didn't think you were going to get it and yet you did. Maybe baby will happen the same way. I'm sorry you don't have enough for a box. Neither do I really. I would like to wish everyone luck in ttc this month! After this week, I will officially be in the ttc catergory. The cramps may hurt like a mother but it is all for the greater good!

Jasmine, great news!!!!

AAAWWWW! I wish mine would let down his guard like that sometime.

Vegas,

I think I will take a break from ttc for at least this cycle. I like your point-that either way, I will be giving life. Thank you! Oh, and I like your solution to keep Charlotte sleeping through the nite. Pink ice cream?? Awesome! Hey, whatever works, right? A little sugar never hurt anyone. It’s not like you’re giving her alcohol or something LOL!
I'm sorry you have to wait so long to find out if your uncle is accepted. Waiting is always frustrating but even worse in your case because you don't know if or when you have to have that difficult discussion with your dh.
I hate to tell you this but your brother and dh will probably have a conspiratory conversation anyway whether you know about it or not. You may want to lay the law down that it not be talked about at all during your family weekend. For your sake, I hope they behave. I'm not sure you should take a break from ttc. Whatever is meant to be will be either way. But think of it this way, what if you aren't a match and this month could've been it. Oh, there I go playing the "what if" game and it isn't even a "what if" about me lol. I think you handled the situation with your stepson's mother very beautifully. It is always sad to see situations where mixed families can't get along and really the kids are the ones that get hurt from it. The behavior specialist in me is glad to see that it didn't happen in your case! My sil is going through that situation with my niece. The aggravating part about it is that her biological mother only calls when the biological grandfather wants to see her. I was the one who had to help raise her for 9 months when her mother walked out. I met the grandfather and he's good people. When my sil got involved, she made it clear that he was welcome to see her but for some reason her mother pretends to be mother of the year about once a year. It's not fair to my niece, especially after the way her mother treated her.

Jasmine, great news!!!!

Aww, that's so sweet!! I know it's horrible to say, but I kinda like to see when DH gets pensive or sad about this too...esp if like a baby commercial or something comes on tv...i know it's wrong but it makes me feel better, like proof that he's not as strong as he tries to pretend to be, or that I'm not crazy for still being sad...I'm sure you probably know what I mean! Please, nobody judge me lol!!

Sweetmomma- Hope you are feeling better soon!

Where is Stef and Megan????

ATM: The evil wicked witch of the west has caught me but that means I am one step closer to ttc. I had to reschedule all my clients today because of the cramps. Nothing has been touching the pain so I have been taking the Midol to at least put me to sleep through it lol. I am up now waiting for another round of Midol to kick in so I can go back to sleep. I'm super glad that it came though. I have been crampy on and off all week and my DH has had to keep his distance because I have just simply NOT been pleasant. I have a check up with the doc tomorrow. I may just be paranoid but I want to make sure I am as healthy as I can be and give this the best shot I can! I'm going to ask the doc for the good stuff in the meantime hehe. My DH has been practically drooling over the idea of unprotected sex. Poor guy, he's had to wait a long time. I had the cutest idea for a no-cost Valentine's idea for him. I'm going to make up a Valentine's love mad lib and then we're going to act it out. I'd make the funny little picture of the smiley faces humping but I don't know how lol. Well ladies, I am packing it in for the night. Check back soon.

Wait a minute, I just realized something went goofy :wacko: with my multi-quotes lol. You guys get the gist.:sex: But haha, I found the humping smileys. Victory is mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->