June Baby Angels

sweetmommaof2

Reaction score
My due date was June 17th. I found out November 1st I lost the baby at the 5 week mark (I had a missed miscarriage). It is hard in itself to have lost the baby and now I found out two of my really close friends that are due june 27th and 30th... Doctor said after I get my HCG levels checked on the 14th, if they are down to normal levels I can start trying agian... I am scared to... Is this normal? Anyone else going through this???
:angel: :flow:

My due date would of been June 14, 2013. I was around 12wks and found out yesterday baby stopped at 8wks and 3days with no cardiac activity identified. It's upseting. I have 4 babies never had a mc and wondering y I could'nt carry this one. I am so sorry for your loss. I really ha e no advice this being my first mc. Have you passed anything as of yet? Or are on the waiting game?

I choose to take the pill... my doctor gave me 3 options. 1. D&C but adviced not to because of my fears of surgery, knives, needles, etc. 2. Wait it out and let my body naturally do it... she said this would be best but also adviced not to because my body was doing everything in its power to hold it in and it could take up to a month and she also worried about my mental health. 3. Take the pills to medically speed up the process... she told me the pros and cons but I decided to go with this one. Started them on the 2nd and passed the baby at 10pm on sunday the 4th. I am sorry for your loss. It is hard. I have 2 girls already and don't understand how this happened either. I am thinking it was because during the 5th week the heart is forming and maybe it just didn't form correct...

I was due on June 11th. My baby stopped growing at 8+3, I just found out this past wed. I passed the baby last night and the pain was awful. My doctor would like us to wait two cycles before ttc again and I am okay with that. My dh finishes getting his masts in Aug and we have to many bdays in Sept. So an October baby would be great. I feel much better emotionally now that it is over.

I am so sorry for your loss. My doctor prescribed ibuprofen 600mg and hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-500 to help with the pain. I found out at 7 weeks 4 days... and lost the baby they said in the beginning of the 5th week.... I thought we were suppose to wait after having a miscarriage and found it kind of shocking that if my hcg levels were fine on the 14th that we could start trying right away again... I thought it was at least 2 mo. like your dr. said... congrats to your hubby on his masters, and I know what you mean by a lot of bdays in a month lol... my family is like that with feb. and beginning of march... 8 bdays! Good luck and keep me posted on whats all going on

hi my baby was due 7th june.am miscarrying at the moment.we had a 9 wk scan that showed a 5 wk sac.went back on fri to confirm and took first pill then going back in today for the remaining pills.the nurse said to me to wait until first period then u know everything is def out but a lot of what i've read is this is for dating.it took us 20 months to get our bfp so dont want to wait.am thinking ntnp when the bleeding stops and then get going with the opks next month.sorry for ur losses and best of luck to all of us.x

Does anyone know what their hcg levels were when they found out they loss?? I'm just curious sorry if I'm being nosey. Mine was 1,207 I was 12wks..we all know that's too low..but baby died at 8+3...and to me that's still to low. Would my hcg levels go back down even though I have not passed the baby yet?

congrats to your hubby on his masters, and I know what you mean by a lot of bdays in a month lol... my family is like that with feb. and beginning of march... 8 bdays! Good luck and keep me posted on whats all going on

Thanks. I am glad you could understand what I wrote. Was on the Vicodin when I wrote it and it really makes me feel drunk.

I am not sure of my levels on Wed when I found out, but they did take some blood on the Monday before. I am not sure if they tested hcg, but I know at that point my progesterone was already 7.4. When I go back to the dr I am going to ask if they did an hcg test.

Yea! I think that's good to get it tested. Make sire its going down. Or you could keep taking hpt till they come back bfn

Does anyone know what their hcg levels were when they found out they loss?? I'm just curious sorry if I'm being nosey. Mine was 1,207 I was 12wks..we all know that's too low..but baby died at 8+3...and to me that's still to low. Would my hcg levels go back down even though I have not passed the baby yet?

Mine were 22,000 and took 6 weeks to drop below 5. I was 9 weeks; baby stopped growing at 6.

Yea see mine was 1,207 @12 wks but baby died at 8...I have'nt passed anything and I still have pregnancy symptoms...its all confusing lol

hi my baby was due 7th june.am miscarrying at the moment.we had a 9 wk scan that showed a 5 wk sac.went back on fri to confirm and took first pill then going back in today for the remaining pills.the nurse said to me to wait until first period then u know everything is def out but a lot of what i've read is this is for dating.it took us 20 months to get our bfp so dont want to wait.am thinking ntnp when the bleeding stops and then get going with the opks next month.sorry for ur losses and best of luck to all of us.x

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie! I am so sorry I am still really new at this site and realize bfp is big fat positive, opks are ovulation prediction kits? and I have no idea what ntnp means. I hope everyone is ok with me asking what all this means. Hugs and prayers that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy soon :flower: :hugs:

When I went into the hospital on Thursday 10-25-2012 (6 wks 3 days) my hcg levels were 3054. On Sunday 10-28-2012 (6 wks 6 days) they were 3278. Then on Wednesday 10-31-2012 (7 wks 2 days) they were 3428...They did many ultrasounds and determined there had been no fetal developement and still no heart beat. They told me the reason why my #'s kept rising was because I still had a healthy placenta but the baby did not make it. It was very heard to decide what to do and if we should wait for my body to naturally release it or to have medical assistance. For my mental sake we choose after a lot of praying with my husband to take the pills and do it on our own time. We started the process Friday 11-2-2012 and delivered the baby on Sunday 11-4-2012. Mentally and physically I am doing a lot better now. I go in on the 14th to get my #'s checked again to make sure they went down below 5... they also had me stop taking my prenatals as that can keep your #'s up... Hugs and condolenses to everyone. I am glad we can all be here together to get through this hard time together and know that we are not alone. :hugs: :flower: :dust: :hug: <3

Im so sorry :( my due date was supposed to be june 9th. I found out i lost the baby sept 2nd. I was 4w 1d since i knew pretty much when the baby implanted and found out a week early. Its so hard cause 3 weeks after my sister in law says shes pregnant again and its due for june something or another i honestly dont remember or look cause ive blocked it out for my own sanity. I know ill still love my nephew or niece but watching them grow and knowing thats what my baby should be doing is going to be hard.

Im so sorry :( my due date was supposed to be june 9th. I found out i lost the baby sept 2nd. I was 4w 1d since i knew pretty much when the baby implanted and found out a week early. Its so hard cause 3 weeks after my sister in law says shes pregnant again and its due for june something or another i honestly dont remember or look cause ive blocked it out for my own sanity. I know ill still love my nephew or niece but watching them grow and knowing thats what my baby should be doing is going to be hard.

I am so sorry for your loss... I wish there was something I can say to help all of us. I have 2 really close friends and 1 of them I see on almost a daily basis is pregnant. Due date would have been june 17th and theirs are the 27th and 30th. I want everyone to know I do not really go on here during the week but the weekends I will be going on more regularly so if you ever want to private message me you are more than welcome to and I will answer as soon as I can. I am gone from 730 am til 7 pm... so it is hard for me to do anything once I get home. :flower: :hugs: :hug: <3 O:)

hi sweetmomma.ntnp means not trying not preventing.so for me that will mean still dtd (doing the deed) but i won't be actively looking for ov date and doing it around then.

hi sweetmomma.ntnp means not trying not preventing.so for me that will mean still dtd (doing the deed) but i won't be actively looking for ov date and doing it around then.

Thanks nessa... I hope you get a bfp again soon. I noticed that you go in to get your pills put in... they sent mine home with me to do it at home... did you get a different kind of meds than me or is it just different places do it different??? I took Misoprostol 800 mg (4 tablets cut in half) twice... once friday night and again 12 hrs later saturday morning....
:hugs: :flower: :dust: :hug: <3

hi i had all 4 inserted by a nurse sun morning.presume they do that so that they know they r in properly.r u in the uk?depending on hiw far u are along they keep u in after.i was under 9 wks so i went home.

hi i had all 4 inserted by a nurse sun morning.presume they do that so that they know they r in properly.r u in the uk?depending on hiw far u are along they keep u in after.i was under 9 wks so i went home.
I was 7 weeks 6 days when I delivered/passed the baby but it passed away at the 5 week mark. I live in the USA... they sent my step sister home also... she was 12 weeks when she found out her baby passed away at the 6 week mark. I think I would prefer them to have put it in... not only because to ensure proper placement but just so I didn't have to place it... well I actually had my husband do it but it was emotionally and mentally hard to do it ourselves.

Well ladies another one of the June babies didnt make it - I found out last night that my 11+2 baby was measuring 7+2 and had no hb - we saw a HB at 6+6 :cry:

3rd mmc for me and frankly I think ive had enough now - time to count the blessings I do have. Seeing Dr later about options as I have had 1 tiny clot and wipe of blood and that was it, over 24 hrs ago. Have had 2 operations in the past -
Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->