***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I dunno why but i feel so low today.... i keep sniffing and thinking im gonna cry :cry:

Happy V day and Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Lovely 4d scans!!!!!!!

:hugs: Sooz!

:wave: ladies

x

Happy V-Day to all the ladies hitting 24 weeks. Not long until 3rd Tri now. :happydance:

Update on the hip pain:

Well yesterday I had my 24 week appointment with the midwife and told her about the horrible hip pain I was having. She said that it sounds like I'm having problems with my ligaments on the right side and it could be shifting my pelvis slightly. She said that it's very important for my hip to be realigned, not just because it will relieve the pain, but because even the smallest shift in my hip can cause problems for labor because the baby's head might not engage all the way.

So she referred me to a physical therapist and she said if that doesn't help to relieve the pain that she'll send me to a chiropractor. In the meantime she told me to purchase a birthing ball and sit on it for at least an hour every day and to get on the floor on my hands and knees often to help realign my hips. She said I need to start now because it will be harder to correct later on in the pregnancy.

So I have to make an appointment with the physical therapist. All this talk about the baby not being able to fully engage scared the bejeepers out of me :cry:

Posted an update in my pregnancy journal.....not really good news, not really bad news. :cry:

Just read it hun :hugs: sorry for ur probs :( - focus on the positives, thats a good thing :)

:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted in your journal hun. :hugs:

Had a scary experience myself today. :( Started have regular Braxton Hicks contractions, but they seem to have died off now. Just rest for me! :sleep:

Sorry that you had upsetting news Ozzie. I think you have every reason to tell yourself it'll all be ok - as you say the docs have identified the issue early and they know how to handle it from here on in. It's totally natural to feel upset by the news though so let yourself have a good cry if you need to. Excellent news that he is growing well and fingers crossed that his heart corrects itself after the birth.

Lxxxxxx

Posted an update in my pregnancy journal.....not really good news, not really bad news. :cry:

I just read your post and wanted to say I'm sorry. :hugs: My younger brother had the same condition and it corrected itself after birth. He had to be closely watched by a pediatric cardiologist but he ended-up just fine. Thought you might like to know....

I just read your post and wanted to say I'm sorry. :hugs: My younger brother had the same condition and it corrected itself after birth. He had to be closely watched by a pediatric cardiologist but he ended-up just fine. Thought you might like to know....

Thanks so so so much for this!!!!! I have been searching for information or anyone that has experienced this condition because it's so rare for a baby! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

im having a girl but i may end up having her end of may as i am having another c section

Ozzie I'm sorry to hear your little boy is having problems but as you said, thank heavens they picked it up sooner rather than later and can keep a close eye on you both. I'm sure everything will work out fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->