***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I think my hormones are getting the better of me........is anyone else absolutely petrified of labour and being a mom? I know I'll be fine once he's here, but I feel really apprehensive at the moment :blush:

hi all. only just seen this. Im due 22nd june, with a girl. can you add me please. how are we all feeling? It just seems so close yet so far. xx

https://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/RiverMonster/Blinkie%20Signs/welcome.gif

They say that when you have your first you wonder what on earth you used to do with all that spare time you had before the baby came along....and when you have your second you wonder what the hell you used to do with all that spare time you had when there was only one!
It bodes well that I like to be busy but I cannot begin to imagine what it will be like to have two LO's. Imagine when one is teething and the other is sick or one is having separation anxiety while the other is going through a tantrum phase....hmmm I'd better shut up because I'm starting to scare myself.

Happy thoughts...lovely little babies...dancing in meadows...

Lx

was just gonns say shhhhhhhhhhh lol your bursting my this is gonna be easy bubble lol x

I think my hormones are getting the better of me........is anyone else absolutely petrified of labour and being a mom? I know I'll be fine once he's here, but I feel really apprehensive at the moment :blush:

I get moments like this to. I had a section with my 1st and she was breach from very early on. i new she wouldnt turn so never thought of doing it naturally. this time io hope to. i keep watching one born every minute and trying not to hide behind a cusion lol x

I get moments like this to. I had a section with my 1st and she was breach from very early on. i new she wouldnt turn so never thought of doing it naturally. this time io hope to. i keep watching one born every minute and trying not to hide behind a cusion lol x

When I watch OBEM, my chest gets tight! :wacko: I want to cry, lol.

Does anybody else have severe hip pain? The past couple of days it's been bordering on unbearable for me.

It's only on the right side and it feels the absolute worst when I get up from a sitting position and take a few steps, to the point where I have to make sure that there's something nearby that I can lean on because I know my leg is going to buckle. It's painful to walk and it's painful to sit down too though usually I can find a position where it's a bit less uncomfortable. I've tried getting up every few minutes to see if it will subside and having a warm bath every night but nothing seems to work :cry:

Does anybody else have severe hip pain? The past couple of days it's been bordering on unbearable for me.

It's only on the right side and it feels the absolute worst when I get up from a sitting position and take a few steps, to the point where I have to make sure that there's something nearby that I can lean on because I know my leg is going to buckle. It's painful to walk and it's painful to sit down too though usually I can find a position where it's a bit less uncomfortable. I've tried getting up every few minutes to see if it will subside and having a warm bath every night but nothing seems to work :cry:

have you spoke to your midwife or dr. i have never had this in either pregnancy and it sounds like your in a lot of pain. :hugs:

When I watch OBEM, my chest gets tight! :wacko: I want to cry, lol.

I had a section with kacey and cryed my eyes out when i watched last week. Especally as she was 1 last week so brought it all back to me. I had a great section but hope for a vbac this time.

have you spoke to your midwife or dr. i have never had this in either pregnancy and it sounds like your in a lot of pain. :hugs:

I have my 24 week appointment with my midwife on Thursday and I'm definitely going to bring it up. I just didn't know if anyone else has experienced it?

I get it from time to time....and it normally happens when Ive been sitting and then try to stand. Sounds kinda like Sciatica. the pain kinda shoots through you butt cheek? or kinda starts at the bottom of your cheek and then to the top of it..near your hip? Mine isnt all the time though. just depends on when wee daughter is deciding to lay on the nerve

Is it crazy that I'm not!? I'm just really looking forward to it!

LadyofRohan I get it sometimes too like if I sleep wrong or sit too long, but it does go away. I would bring it up like you said :)

I have my 24 week appointment with my midwife on Thursday and I'm definitely going to bring it up. I just didn't know if anyone else has experienced it?

Hun it's ligament pain, really common on the right hand side by the hip. I've been getting it a couple of times a week for quite some time and because it takes my breath away and makes me feel physically sick I spoke to my MW about it. I literally have to sit down and can't focus on anything but the pain when it happens. I once rolled around on the bed moaning loudly for 15 minutes until it stopped.

Bad news is there is nothing they can do to stop it but the good news is it's nothing serious. MW told me it is much more common in second or more time mums....we're just unlucky. :hugs:

:hugs: everyone , hope u are all well!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a 3d scan booked for this wednesday...can't wait! Anyone else having one?

Lx

I have a 4D booked for March 19th:happydance: only 1 week and 4 more days to wait:thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well...I've been in the 2nd trimester forum but you all are in the groups, lol...glad I found you all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->