***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

back from the doctors. My placenta has moved!!! Wont know how much exactly until I hear from the doctors. But looks like I am in line for a normal birth!!! :D:D:D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Still might be "Low lying" but wont know for sure , again until I hear from the doctor. Here are a couple of the best 3D pictures

Attachments

• amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
  • amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
oh my gosh Mommy such beautiful pictures :hugs: so cute!
we are getting our 4D on April 1st cant wait.

hope everyone is well, I am sooo sleepy, off to bed soon

:wave: heya to the new girls!!!

fab pics again Amanda !!! :wohoo:

Good luck to all you girlies also have 4d's.

xxxx

Just had my 28 week MW appointment and besides the worst blood test I have ever had (it was pissing down my arm at one point) my FH is now a whole 4cms behind for my dates. As I had a scan that was OK last week (all measurements around 50th centile) I have to go back next week to see if things have changed and if not I am being referred to the hospital.

Worried. :(

Fingers crossed for you Sooz. FH measurements are notoriously inaccurate - they are really just a first indicator for further investigation. With Evie my FH suddenly went off the scale big at about 32 weeks but a scan showed the baby was still bang on average and amnio fluid was normal - she'd just changed into a position that pushed my tummy out.

Congrats and welcome to star wildcat! How are you getting on?

Good luck with your doppler scan today anna.

Lovely pics 2peas! And positive news re placenta, that's great.

Had my 4d scan this morning and it was great. Will post pics when I get around to it. Looks like he has long legs like his sister. Sonographer said my placenta is now clear of the cervix too and she thinks it will be well out of the way by the time I have a review scan at 34 weeks. Yay!

Lx

Wow lois, amazing photos, it's so wonderful to be ab;e to see his little face!

well ladies i dunno if you have heard but i was at the JR oxford all day yesterday and they was gonna keep me in... they was worried about my pulse being in the 100's anyway the scan went fine Flynn is weighing about 1lb 8oz now and the midwife thinks he will be a big baby by the time i get to 35ish weeks.. i dunno though anyway i'm fine and back at home now just got to take it easy which is hard when your husband is out the house 7am till 7pm lol

oh and its my 4th wedding anniversary today...

well Jason decied to give me hell this morning so now i have a headache and my pulse is racing again.... argh i wish he would listen to me and not be a big pain in the mornings, he used to be so good.

happy anniversary. please try and take it easy . i no with other children that impossible , but just do the bare minimun today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->