***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Where have I been? I guess I obviously found this thread a long time ago since I see I am on the first post with my origional due date and team yellow. But I guess I forgot all about it. I usually just stick to the trimester forum. So hellooo all you June buds. Sorry Ive missed out on this thread for so long.

Where have I been? I guess I obviously found this thread a long time ago since I see I am on the first post with my origional due date and team yellow. But I guess I forgot all about it. I usually just stick to the trimester forum. So hellooo all you June buds. Sorry Ive missed out on this thread for so long.

I'm the same...I found it about a month ago again and try to pop in from time to time but it's hard to stay caught up:dohh: There are a few June threads on here. I'm usually in the trimester forums too :)

Good news its Definitely a GIRL in there. We had an in depth growth scan today that lasted 1h1/2. Lo is measuring 2 weeks ahead and is really low. I was told I was 100% effaced last week and during scan to see head they were trying to look through my pelvic bone which hurt like hell. Everything looks good and was told I can do anything I want to start labor.
They are guessing baby is 7 pounds but couldnt get a full view of head (bc so low) and say they would add a 1/2 pound or so.

Good news its Definitely a GIRL in there. We had an in depth growth scan today that lasted 1h1/2. Lo is measuring 2 weeks ahead and is really low. I was told I was 100% effaced last week and during scan to see head they were trying to look through my pelvic bone which hurt like hell. Everything looks good and was told I can do anything I want to start labor.
They are guessing baby is 7 pounds but couldnt get a full view of head (bc so low) and say they would add a 1/2 pound or so.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for little girls! Let's see who goes first... you or me? What do you think? Is your girl bigger or mine? lol. This could be fun. So excited for you. I wish mine were lower though... though she feels and looks low, they said she's not and my cervix is still long.

That's great news JNA - shame you had to go through all that crap 1st but at least she's doing well and is ready to be born. :thumbup:

No queue jumping please ladies! :haha:

Thank goodness for that JNA, that will be a story to tell her later

I'm so glad you got your girl confirmed JNA! How exciting that it looks like she's ready to come out!

I'm so glad you got your girl confirmed JNA! How exciting that it looks like she's ready to come out!

Yes im very excited. But it seems like some ladies have been having contractions recently and I've only had cramps here and there :shrug:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for little girls! Let's see who goes first... you or me? What do you think? Is your girl bigger or mine? lol. This could be fun. So excited for you. I wish mine were lower though... though she feels and looks low, they said she's not and my cervix is still long.

Thats a shock with all the contractions you have been having. You will probably dilate fast :thumbup:

My guess is babies will be around the same weight (if we have them while they still can squeeze out lol) I doubt you'll have a to contract long before your ready to deliver (fingers crossed for you) And hopefully I wont labor more than 14 hours.

Now lets have these babies and see if im right :rofl:

O yeah my cervix is really short 19mm but no one checked to see if im dilated yesterday. Just did external and internal scan.

Congrats on finding out for sure that baby is a girl:thumbup: 7lbs already...that's a good sized baby :)

Yes im very excited. But it seems like some ladies have been having contractions recently and I've only had cramps here and there :shrug:

Thats a shock with all the contractions you have been having. You will probably dilate fast :thumbup:

My guess is babies will be around the same weight (if we have them while they still can squeeze out lol) I doubt you'll have a to contract long before your ready to deliver (fingers crossed for you) And hopefully I wont labor more than 14 hours.

Now lets have these babies and see if im right :rofl:

O yeah my cervix is really short 19mm but no one checked to see if im dilated yesterday. Just did external and internal scan.

Well, my cervix is still looooooooong and only dilated a fingertip, so not even at 1. I think that almost makes us even, lol. Contractions don't mean a thing if they don't change your cervix, right. Going for a mall walk today.

Great news JNA! Sounds like a fantastic scan, apart from the scanning through pubic bone bit - they must have been pressing really hard, ouch!

Lots of luck to all the ladies who are right on the brink of labour. I hope everyone is getting plenty of rest and relaxation in the last few days and weeks.

Lx

JNA I'm so pleased your scan revealed a girl (again). I don't know how you were handling the boy news at this late stage.

This is so exciting on waiting for these babies to arrive :happydance:.

I'm so pleased your scan confirmed your still having a :pink: one JNA.

My LO is 3/5 engaged now. :D

3/5 engaged? Definitely progressing! :thumbup: I was 4/5 a week ago, but am hoping to have progressed a little more by the time I see my midwife next week!

Thanks everyone im glad we got everything cleared up. My little brother 14 wants to see baby being born. I told him I'd think about it but I dont think I want him there.

Yay for being engaged!

SweetMama How did the walk go?

I have booked an accupressure session to help induce labor for next Wed. I m excited for a good rub down and maybe a baby not to long after lol.

What are you ladies doing to start labor?

Last night (walking, sex, nipple stims) did nothing. Today I walked the mall and had spicy wings for lunch, then cleaned my house... NOTHING. UGH. I'm so frustrated, tired, achy, and crabby. I really wish I could meet my Maggie sooner rather than later.

I've booked a pedicure for Saturday and am going to ask my therapist to have a sneaky press on the reflexology points.

Besides that, I don't think I'll bother too much as nothing has really been shown to help! :)

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->