***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Squeal and Claire - here it is - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html
I started RLT at 32 weeks. It doesn't induce labour, just tones your uterus :thumbup:

Is this the link Claire?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

well my BP was fine.... according to the nurse but it was still alittle highish for what my normal readings are... sorry i havent posted till now as i have been under alittle stress that i ended up almost in labour... it was to do with our car and having it took of us but we got it back in the end after paying a shit loads of money....

i have a small cold atm which i thought was my hayfever but nope its a small head cold... and tomorrow i got my clinic appointment which i hope to get a date for being induced and we will see if they will do me early or keep the 16th June as the date...

Sore and sleepy :)

Have you broke up from work yet? I have got 4 more shifts to go, can't wait to be able to have a afternoon zzzzz x

I've been out of work since November last year :( Stupid gits let me go because my credentials weren't right which was bullshit as I found out later. BUT I still worked enough to get maternity allowance :happydance:

I have exactly three weeks of work left and I'm definitely counting down the days! June 3rd is going to be my last day! :thumbup:

I can't believe how close it's getting! :wacko: We're going shopping for baby tomorrow :happydance: I'm so excited! We're going to get all the last minutes things: baby bath stuff, blankies, cot sheets, and hopefully stuff for my hospital bag :happydance:

I can't believe how close it's getting! :wacko: We're going shopping for baby tomorrow :happydance: I'm so excited! We're going to get all the last minutes things: baby bath stuff, blankies, cot sheets, and hopefully stuff for my hospital bag :happydance:

I know! I had a baby shower last weekend put on by my coworkers and this Saturday I have another baby shower put on by my family (with so far over 50 people coming!) :wacko:

Once this weekend is over I'm buckling down and making a list of anything else we'll need so I can go out and go shopping!

I read the 41 days to go on my ticker and almost fainted...is that all? :dohh:

I went and got fitted for Nursing Bra's today and was shocked when the lady asked me if I was due soon and my voice said 'Next weekend'.

I'm going to climb back in my hole now. :haha:

Got some not-so-good news today. Seems I have developed mild pre-eclampsia. Doctor called me at work this morning to say I am officially on bed rest and that she will probably want to induce at 37 or 38 weeks.

I am feeling kind of devastated. :cry: My hopes were to try and keep things as natural as possible and from research I have heard that induction can start a domino effect (IV, fetal monitoring, epidural, cesarean). Luckily we hired a doula last week and I know by having her there it will help keep me strong and hopefully help enough to be able to prevent any major interventions being needed.

:hugs: mustang love, try not to worry, not all inductions lead to that

I went and got fitted for Nursing Bra's today and was shocked when the lady asked me if I was due soon and my voice said 'Next weekend'.

I'm going to climb back in my hole now. :haha:

:rofl:

Mustang love-I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully all will go well with your labor even if you are being induced :hugs:

Have we had any more June babies born or are we still at 1 born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->