***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations Span!! I hope you and baby Megan are doing well.

Lxxx

Congrats on your little girl Span.

Looks like I will be joining the May babies as I am being induced on Tuesday due to pre-eclampsia.

Congratulations on your daughter, Span!

Looks like I will be joining the May babies as I am being induced on Tuesday due to pre-eclampsia.

You do not need to move. You are still a June bud, like it or not. I don't expect that I'll make it to June either with my due date being the 1st, but you wouldn't be able to kick me out of this group, lol. Stay.

Sorry about the pre-e. I hope you're okay.

Never thought I would make it to June! One more week and I'll know the exact day Baby Alex will make his arrival into the world!

I have an OB appmt in the morning. Doc promised I could have a sweep of my membranes done, so hopefully that will kick things into gear. I don't even care that my OB is not the one on call all weekend. I just want to get this show on the road before little miss won't fit into any of the newborn clothes I bought her (that has happened to me twice before with my 9.4 son and 8.7 daughter). I make big babies, lol.

I have reflexology today. I'm hoping not to make it to June too!

xXx

Congratulations Span!

What does the tunnel syndrome feel like? I've read a few things about it a while back, I think I may have it too.

Congratulations Span!

What does the tunnel syndrome feel like? I've read a few things about it a while back, I think I may have it too.

For me it has been tingling in the hands and finger tips. Also sore joints in my fingers. It's usually the worst at night (it can wake you up) and in the morning.

With me my hands/fingers seize up and curl into a claw for a minute or so. I don't have it very badly though, it happens really rarely.

Congratulations Span!

For me it has been tingling in the hands and finger tips. Also sore joints in my fingers. It's usually the worst at night (it can wake you up) and in the morning.

Mine's the same, just that I get it near enough throughout the entire day. Due to the pins and needles sensation my fingers can feel cold, although they're not really but I put that down to the poor circulation. When it first started I had pain radiating down from my elbow to my fingers - not too nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->