***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm getting so nervous! Less than four weeks until my little guy arrives :wacko: I can't believe it's so soon!

I've been up all night (it's almost 3 am here PST) thinking I have some more darn fake contractions that aren't doing squat because they don't hurt, so I turned off my laptop, went pee, and was about to go to bed when....

MY WATER BROKE!

No doubt about it as it keeps on coming. I'm going to stay here as long as I can or at least until we can get the girls to school in the morning (around 7:30/8 am).

OMG... I'm going to meet my baby today!!

(yes, I'm going to post this everywhere because I am so freaking excited)

I'll try to bring my iPad with me but have no idea if I'll have access at the hospital when I go.

How exciting!!:happydance: Good luck!

Anyone here ever have their water break before labor? I feel like a bit of a novice in this area (even with this being my 6th pregnancy/7th delivery). I really haven't had many contractions and it's been nearly 3 hours since my water broke. I'm not totally complaining or anything, just don't want to do anything wrong, lol.

My water broke with my last one at home but I started having contractions shortly after and labor progressed...hopefully it will start for you soon:thumbup:

I have heard that in the UK they want baby delivered in 24 hours after waters go. Have you called yoyr Dr to check what to do?

xXx

congrats SweetMama! My water broke with my last one. I grabbed my DD and DH and off to the hospital we went. Hospital is about 30 min from where I live and the contractions started in hot and heavy about the time we were pulling in. went from nothing to "OMG I CANT WALK OR TALK" in about 5 contractions. There is a risk of infections and the dcotors dont like letting you labor for more then 24 hours I believe without being in the hospital or at least being watched. So I would say get to going to the hospital :) They either 1:send you home for a while longer 2: admit you, and hook ya up tp a bunch of things or 3: give ya something to help the contractions. Being that you've had so many before I cant see this taking very long :D

GOOD LUCK!!!

You would think it would go faster considering my history, but this baby has proved to want to be different than all the rest. Still no consistent labor. My husband has taken the girls to school. I won't go in until there is a reason as the risk of infection won't go up until it's been a while. It's been about 5 hours right now. I did try to sleep, but that didn't work. I do realize what the risks are... I was just hoping to get things moving before I went. I do not fancy being hooked up to an IV or a bunch of monitors for hours on end.

How exciting that we have babies arriving! :)

I'm ready!
Got everything ready and the house is clean. This is my last week of work, so now all I have to do is wait! And I am so impatient!

Every day feels like an eternity now. :haha:

Congratulations Span!

What does the tunnel syndrome feel like? I've read a few things about it a while back, I think I may have it too.

For me it has been tingling in the hands and finger tips. Also sore joints in my fingers. It's usually the worst at night (it can wake you up) and in the morning.

I think I have it then, I have a MW appointment tomorrow so I will mention it then along with the swelling of my feet which has become quite bad over the weekend!

The joints in my hands often ache, and I wake in the night with my whole hand feeling swollen with pins and needles.

Thanks ladies... not really anything happening at the moment except for now there is no chance in me sleeping, lol. I've never had my water break before labor before.

Good luck Sweet_Mama!

My waters went early hours of thursday morning.. i didnt have my little man till sat morning. However was having contractions all day friday but didnt want to go into hospital too soon. Hope it happens soon for you xx

Good luck sweetmama! Sorry but I don't know anything about the timing of water breaking. :shrug: I just hope things get moving for you.

Had my first dose of prostoglandin gel this morning and been having minor, irregular contractions since. Second dose is in an hour! Feeling nervous and excited.

good luck!!

wish my little girl would get here already. My hips hurt so bad am up at 520am. I dont remember my other two pregnancies being so bad...seriously

Good Luck girls!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Had MW appointment today and they said now its 24 hours after waters breaking they like to induce labour in UK if nothings happening - used to be longer :s From my personal experience I thought thank god lol!

Thinking of you labouring girls

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back