***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I have reflexology today. I'm hoping not to make it to June too!

xXx

I had an appointment last wed and woke up the next day at 4:30 am with contractions. Obviously no baby yet but better than nothing lol

xXx

I had an appointment last wed and woke up the next day at 4:30 am with contractions. Obviously no baby yet but better than nothing lol

That's good to know - I'm going to try reflexology this time (acupuncture didn't do much last time to help get me started - DS was born 18 days past EDD!!) :D

So I think it's safe to say from the poll that it's JUNE BUDS! Buds as in rose buds, roses as in the birthflower for June.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congratulations to everyone due in June 2011!! Yay us! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've added the names and dates that I've seen so far. If you or your partner are due in June and would like to be added just let me know your date.

I've guestimated for those who weren't sure. If your date changes or you want to share the gender of your LO when you have a scan let me know!

Hiya! Can I still join? I'm due on 08 June 2011 and I'm having a baby boy. It's getting near. So excited to finally meet him! :happydance:

xXx

That's good to know - I'm going to try reflexology this time (acupuncture didn't do much last time to help get me started - DS was born 18 days past EDD!!) :D

I didnt think it would work. Honestly the only reason I went was to prove it wrong. I was pleasantly surprised when the contractions came :flower:

Hope you get results

So I think it's safe to say from the poll that it's JUNE BUDS! Buds as in rose buds, roses as in the birthflower for June.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congratulations to everyone due in June 2011!! Yay us! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've added the names and dates that I've seen so far. If you or your partner are due in June and would like to be added just let me know your date.

I've guestimated for those who weren't sure. If your date changes or you want to share the gender of your LO when you have a scan let me know!

Hiya! Can I still join? I'm due on 08 June 2011 and I'm having a baby boy. It's getting near. So excited to finally meet him! :happydance:

yes of course you can join, wow not long for you now, must be excited!!
congrats and welcome

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! I'm so happy I found this group! :happydance: Yep, it's getting near. I'm so excited! Maybe that's why I have weird sleeping patterns lately. I'm kinda waiting for any REAL contractions to occur. :haha:

I've been up all night (it's almost 3 am here PST) thinking I have some more darn fake contractions that aren't doing squat because they don't hurt, so I turned off my laptop, went pee, and was about to go to bed when....

MY WATER BROKE!

No doubt about it as it keeps on coming. I'm going to stay here as long as I can or at least until we can get the girls to school in the morning (around 7:30/8 am).

OMG... I'm going to meet my baby today!!

(yes, I'm going to post this everywhere because I am so freaking excited)

I'll try to bring my iPad with me but have no idea if I'll have access at the hospital when I go.

Wow goodluck, i cant wait to meet my little man..10 days to go.
Keeping fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you x

Congrats SweetMama!

I hope something like that happens to me too! Stupid false labour!

Hope you have a wonderful delivery!

Oh and welcone Gracie! :wave:

xXx

Thanks ladies... not really anything happening at the moment except for now there is no chance in me sleeping, lol. I've never had my water break before labor before.

I've been up all night (it's almost 3 am here PST) thinking I have some more darn fake contractions that aren't doing squat because they don't hurt, so I turned off my laptop, went pee, and was about to go to bed when....

MY WATER BROKE!

No doubt about it as it keeps on coming. I'm going to stay here as long as I can or at least until we can get the girls to school in the morning (around 7:30/8 am).

OMG... I'm going to meet my baby today!!

(yes, I'm going to post this everywhere because I am so freaking excited)

I'll try to bring my iPad with me but have no idea if I'll have access at the hospital when I go.

Ooooh! I'm excited for you! Wishing you luck! :happydance: Update us ok? :)

Ooooo, congrats Sweet Mama! I hope you get to meet your little one today!!!!!

Ooh good luck Sweet Mama! :flower:

I've posted my birth story if anyone wants a nosey: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/619835-megan-ruth-my-yellow-bump-turned-pink.html

OMG! I can't believe the June babies are starting to arrive!!!

Congrats, Span! :happydance:

Good luck, Sweet_mama! :thumbup:

And welcome Gracie! :flower:

I still have five weeks until my June baby is due, but I'm so excited! Just had my baby shower this past weekend and I'm so blessed to have such awesome family and friends :cloud9:

Anyone here ever have their water break before labor? I feel like a bit of a novice in this area (even with this being my 6th pregnancy/7th delivery). I really haven't had many contractions and it's been nearly 3 hours since my water broke. I'm not totally complaining or anything, just don't want to do anything wrong, lol.

Very exciting SweetMama! I didn't have my waters break before labour but they did break very early on in the labour - when I was about 3cm dilated. I would say get walking and bouncing on your birth ball if you have one and if you have any opportunity to sleep take it!!

Lx

:wave: iamgracie

Gorgeous little one Span!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck sweetmama - my waters went first before labour with Ben, rang hospital, they wanted to check me over - they then sent me home.. was having small contractions apparantly but couldnt feel them - 3 days later i hooked up to drip to regulate contractions as they were then strong but irregular and had him that evening. Everyone is different! :D :dust:

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"