***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

This is so exciting! And this is going to be happening all month! :haha:

I can't wait to see everyone's beautiful babies!

Good luck to the ladies in labor! :thumbup:

Where the heck did my baby go?? Took a nap and half of my bump was gone! Was told me to check the sheets for my baby LOL

Attachments

• 34weeks2.jpg
    34weeks2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 36+2.jpg
    36+2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Blimey, your waters aren't leaking are they? Do you think she has just dropped

Nope waters dont seem to be leaking....I wasnt feeling well (woke up early with hip pain) So went to take a nap, and when I woke up I noticed half my bump had gone! I would be worried, except that she has pretty much been moving non-stop. :D I'm just amazed how much of a difference there is. I should have taken my 36 week picture on sunday, I bet it would be even more crazy.

She must have just changed her position. Quick paint your toe nails and shave your legs before she decides to move back :lol:

LOL Just shaved yesterday lol and I got my toes done last week :) I had my son at 36 weeks. So im kinda hopping she has dropped and things will start to happen in the next week or so.

My LO has been on the move as well. I wonder if it's just something in the air today. :haha:

No more arrivals yet? :shrug:

I have my 38-week appt tomorrow. I'm hoping for some good news. I really feel like someone is pressing inside my hips now!

xXx

Nice droppage of bump Amanda!!!! - ur determined to beat me :rofl:

xxx

I'm off for a waddle to the MW's and hopefully will be getting a sweep done.

Our third lovely little flower is here! Margaret (Maggie) Rose was born on 5/24/11 @9:15 a.m. weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. We are both doing well and will be home later today. Pictures posted when I can get them from my camera. Birth story another time.

Oh man. I wish I had known that the flower for June was a rose. It was my hope to name our daughter, Rosalyn. The wife liked Caitlyn better, so of course we had to go with that. But if she had known that a rose was the flower for June, well, it might have been a completely different story! We'll be expecting around June 12!

Our third lovely little flower is here! Margaret (Maggie) Rose was born on 5/24/11 @9:15 a.m. weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. We are both doing well and will be home later today. Pictures posted when I can get them from my camera. Birth story another time.

Congratulations on your new daughter Sweet_Mama :happydance::happydance:

June Bud number 3!

Congrats sweet mama!!!!!! :happydance:

Found out that my c-section will be the 17th of June :) Let the countdown begin!

Congratulations sweet mama. Looking forward to seeing those pics and reading your lo's arrival story :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->