***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations SweetMama! Glad you're both well.

Lx

Hello and welcome to squirrelboy. Rosalyn is really beautiful but Caitlyn is lovely too.

Lx

Our third lovely little flower is here! Margaret (Maggie) Rose was born on 5/24/11 @9:15 a.m. weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. We are both doing well and will be home later today. Pictures posted when I can get them from my camera. Birth story another time.
Congratulations!! :kiss:

all these babies being born and birth stories is making me so excited and jealous!

Hello squirrel boy. I liked the name Rosalyn as well but the hubby's did not. His pet name for all his "girls" is flower so that's how I talked him into rose as a middle name.

Afm... We did not get to go home today. We both have infections. Maggie has to stay until at least Friday, if not longer. I am so very upset about it all... When I write my birth story you'll understand better. My water was broken for 30 hours before I delivered, hence the stupid infections. Anyway, we're at least symptom free. Maggie nurses like a champ. Sorry but I can't figure out how to post pictures from here.

Sorry to hear that SweetMama. Good news that the two of you aren't suffering symptoms though. I had a similar situation with my DD because my waters broke 42 hours before delivery. I remember how desperate I was to get home with her so I sympathise hugely. Hope you get home sooner rather than later.

Lx

Congrats sweet mama :wohoo: - I had similar situation with DS#1, Hope all is better soon though and sending u lots of love and wishes to u and bubs!!!!!

Welcome squirrelboy :thumbup: lovely names!!!

Exciting to have a date Ozzie :happydance:

xxx

I just had a look at my notes from my MW appointment on Tuesday and it says that I'm 3/5 palpable, this is good news right? I hope it means I won't be waiting too much longer, I'm getting rather impatient.

I had midwife today im 4/5th..totally fed up now got a week to go and it feel slike a lifetime x

Had my 36th week check up today, 1cm , and head is very low and engaged :) so anytime now :)

Hello everyone!!! My son, Jaxon Christopher was born on Wednesday, May 25th at 12:47 AM. He weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces and is 21 inches long.

I began induction Monday morning with a dose of prostaglandin gel. Mild contractions started almost immediately and continued all day. That evening went I went in for my scheduled second dose, the MW said I was contracting enough so I did not need it. That was around 5:30pm. At about 9:45 pm my water broke and the contractions picked up immediately. Went to the hospital and found that I was only dilated 1 cm. DH and I decided to stay there and try to get some rest. The contractions continued (strong and steady) but at 3:45pm the next day I was only 5 cm. We decided to start pitocin which greatly increased the strength and frequency of the contractions. The doctor was to keeping me on almost constant fetal monitoring but we could only pick up his heart rate when I was laying down and that was the most uncomfortable position to have a contraction in. For that reason (and the fact that I was absolutely exhausted) I had an epidural at about 7pm. At 9:30 pm I was 9 1/2 cm dilated and having the urge to push. I was finally able to push him out at 12:47 that night!

I'm still in shock that I was able to do it and I feel like a different woman. Like I have crossed over :haha:

This was the best picture I could get right now, as my own camera was left at home in the rush of my water breaking. I am absolutely, 100% IN LOVE with this little man!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 240116_10150192089657535_785662534_6957844_3331545_o.jpg
    240116_10150192089657535_785662534_6957844_3331545_o.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
oh wow, babies are coming fast and furious now!
Jaxon Christopher is gorgeous, congratulations Momma! :thumbup::happydance:

Congrats on the 2 new arrivals!!!

I'm getting impatient now!!!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member