***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congrats on all the new babies and :hugs: to those still waiting.

Leila had her heart operation on Tuesday. Her condition was so serious it could have led to heart failure :cry: However, the op went really well and the Dr was delighted with the outcomes. He hopes she won't need any further procedures! :happydance:

xXx

oh Kerry glad it went well, I know its so scary isnt it, so glad that big operation is over with, poor little one, she shouldnt have to go through that so soon in life. wishing a speedy recovery for her

Congrats Debbie :baby::happydance:

good luck to GWIZZ, hope to get an update soon

I had an u/s today for decreased movement, LO is pefectly fine but is already measuring 8 pounds they guesstimate :shock: I hope she comes soon
:hugs:

Hello Ladies!! I'm back from beyond...all well, have just been getting used to life with 2 LO's and establishing breastfeeding. Will update all of the new babies now...CONGRATULATIONS to all of the new mummies and LOTS OF LUCK to everyone who is still cooking their bun!

Kerryold - Glad to read that Leila's operation went so well, excellent news! xxx

Our son, Joseph ______ James was born on 18th June at 12.25am weighing 8lb 2oz. I had an amazing natural waterbirth and couldn't have asked for better. I had a 2nd degree tear but didn't even realise until the midwife said I needed some stitches so my fear of tearing was totally unnecessary. Joseph is doing really well and I'm so in love with him already.

Lx

Congrats Lois!

I would honestly chose to tear any day despite how irritating the healing process has been because at the time you are totally unaware of it. I didn't even feel it, let alone know it had happened, until they started poking about to assess the damage. With a cut you know it's coming!

Hi june mummys! How have i never seen this thread! well i had my little man Elai on the 14th june.Everything is going good.Hes sleeping well,feeding good and generally forfilling his role as the most snuggable,scrumptious bubba.he he.
Congrats to all us june mummys xxxx

Sorry ladies only just got round to getting on here, Gwizz had a baby boy at 10:56 8lb 4oz. Well done Hun, can't wait got a name. Huge congratulations to you all xxx

Can't believe the rate we're all popping now, I really will be the last one!!

Congrats to all the June mums so far, I lost my plug this morning so I am hoping that she isn't much longer. xx

Congrats Gwizz, Lois & foreverfairy :happydance:

Kerry - glad to hear that your DD's operation went well - hope that you're ok too - it's been such a worrying time for you all - wishing her a speedy recovery :flower:

Yomo - that sounds promising :winkwink:

ahh good to have you back Lois :hugs:
congrats to Lois, GWIZZ and fairy on their babies :baby:

Yomo, this sounds exciting, look forward to your update :hugs:

Rose- dont you worry, I am convinced I will be the last one and into July, my LO is so snug she isnt even engaged yet and they guesstimate her to be 8 pounds already :shock: they will let me go as late as July 10th if needed, must start looking at some eviction techniques

Britt and Rose try to relax it will happen :hugs:

Yomo sounds very promising :happydance:

Just thought i would let you know i had my little Princess Sienna Lily Rose on the 21st of june :cloud9: weighing 7lb 3oz:happydance:
xxx

congrats Mommy2b, Sienna is on our short list :) actually so is Paige and I saw a Paige was born in this thread too
How many of us are left to deliver? Yomo, Rose, and I there must be a few more

hus

Lol, loads of people have told us Paige was on their short-list since she was born. Then one random guy asked if it was a family name as he'd never come across it before....it's not that uncommon in the UK surely?

Hi ladies, my 13days overdue son finally made an appearance on 21 June 2011 at 4:00am weighing a whopping 10lbs and 10oz! :happydance:

Just thought I'd let you know :blush:

I'm still here too! She seems to be very comfortable where she is :wacko:

40 week (due date) bump pics!

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

omg Iamgracie, thats a good size baby...I'm thinking mine will be that big if I go overdue....

L.O.R.- beautiful belly, gosh your LO has to be coming soon

so we have LOR and SmokyJoe also waiting.
good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->