***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

What a healthy size Iamgracie well done and congratulations

Lovely bump LOR

Wow iamgracie, congrats!! I'm thinking my little guy will be a big baby too!

Congratulations to Gwizz, mummy2 b, and iamgracie!!! Lots of labour inducing thoughts to the rest of you, hope you're feeling well. How are the UK members doing in this heatwave?!

Lx

Hi june mummys! How have i never seen this thread! well i had my little man Elai on the 14th june.Everything is going good.Hes sleeping well,feeding good and generally forfilling his role as the most snuggable,scrumptious bubba.he he.
Congrats to all us june mummys xxxx

Hi foreverfairy and congratulations to you too. What a gorgeous name for your little boy.

Lx

Congrats to Lois, Mummy2b, iamgracie and foreverfairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Ty to Claire for updating everyone on my little man !!! :baby:

25th June @ 10.56am weighing 8lb 3.5 oz

Heatwave is killing us though :(

Sending warm wishes to u all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats on the newest arrivals!! I can't believe June is almost over :haha:

I keep telling Eowyn that she's supposed to be a June baby, not a July one! Let's hope she listens! :haha:

Believe me Ozzie, you don't want it to!

Lx

:hugs: ladies, hope ur ok :flower:

Heres my birth story: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/656861-finally-introducing-my-baby-boy-2-a.html

*sigh* Had my midwife appointment today. Apparently baby is very happy and comfortable where she is at the moment. She's in the perfect position and I'm even having mild contractions. The problem is that she's no where near my cervix. The midwife said she's more than likely 'stuck' behind my hip and that I'm going to have to do alot of different positions and weird walking (walking down the street with one foot on the curb and one off) to try to get her rocked past my hip so she can become engaged. My cervix is still too high to reach effectively and closed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these positions work! If not they will book me for an induction on Thursday next and I don't want that at all :cry:

*sigh* Had my midwife appointment today. Apparently baby is very happy and comfortable where she is at the moment. She's in the perfect position and I'm even having mild contractions. The problem is that she's no where near my cervix. The midwife said she's more than likely 'stuck' behind my hip and that I'm going to have to do alot of different positions and weird walking (walking down the street with one foot on the curb and one off) to try to get her rocked past my hip so she can become engaged. My cervix is still too high to reach effectively and closed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these positions work! If not they will book me for an induction on Thursday next and I don't want that at all :cry:

:hugs: I hope Eowyn comes soon, I don't want an induction either so i know how you feel!

Lots of June babies! Lets keep them coming! Good luck to those of you still due and overdue!

Looks like the rest of us are going to be in July :mad:( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->