***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Looks like the rest of us are going to be in July :mad:( xx

Yeah, unless my water breaks right this second and I have a super fast labor it looks like my June baby will be a July one....

Nope....water didn't break :haha:

Haha mine ain't neither! It's my birthday today and I have been willing her on all day but nothing other than 4 number 2s sorry for the tmi haha xx

Did we get any last minute June babies I wonder?

July is a fine month for a baby!! Fingers crossed for the remaining few - they'll be out and about before you know it.

Lx

Happy Birthday Yomo
Yup, July baby for this girl too, they are prepared to let me go as long as July 10th/11th before inducing me :dohh: agghh, lets hope this LO comes on her own soon

good luck to the other girls, lets please keep each other posted

Definitely a July baby here as well... I have until the 7th before they will induce. Let's hope she shows up before that! :wacko:

I'm going for a scan on the 7th to make sure baby's doing fine, and if so I'm going to put induction off :thumbup:
Sending labour dust to us all!!

I'm going for a scan on the 7th to make sure baby's doing fine, and if so I'm going to put induction off :thumbup:

Is putting off induction dangerous at all? I thought if the pregnancy went on for too long then the placenta started to not function so well which obviously puts the baby at risk ... I could be wrong though, that's just what someone told me.

Happy Birthday Yomo!

Everyone is clearly busy with babies as this thread isn't very active anymore except for those left waiting!

Hi Squeal, yes from what i have read and heard from my doc, these babies can be at risk but that is usually why they send you for a scan when you are one week overdue and then every few days after that, as long as baby is doing well and has lots of fluid- they will let you go 2 weeks I believe. Well over here anyway
That is a worry of mine too, I just want her out when I know she is healthy and fully baked, no need to keep her in extra....aggh but our babies tell us when I guess

Have had some stomach tightenings but literally that is it, I am sure that is nothing, anyone else have anything going on?
:hugs:

Hi Squeal, yes from what i have read and heard from my doc, these babies can be at risk but that is usually why they send you for a scan when you are one week overdue and then every few days after that, as long as baby is doing well and has lots of fluid- they will let you go 2 weeks I believe. Well over here anyway
That is a worry of mine too, I just want her out when I know she is healthy and fully baked, no need to keep her in extra....aggh but our babies tell us when I guess

Have had some stomach tightenings but literally that is it, I am sure that is nothing, anyone else have anything going on?
:hugs:

Ahh I see :)

They were going to induce me if I went 12 days over due. Baby obviously didn't like the sound of that as my waters broke the same day they told me!

It is true but they just monitor on a daily basis, they can scan the blood flow tho the placenta I do believe

I read every day, just dont have alot to say about pregnancy ...since Im not anymore :D lol

:hugs: to those still waiting!! July is a great month to be born (july 15th here!!)

If anyone gets bored there is a link to my journal at the bottom and you can follow my day to day stuff with baby amelia there :D

Is putting off induction dangerous at all? I thought if the pregnancy went on for too long then the placenta started to not function so well which obviously puts the baby at risk ... I could be wrong though, that's just what someone told me.

Happy Birthday Yomo!

Everyone is clearly busy with babies as this thread isn't very active anymore except for those left waiting!
You have scans every other day to make sure everything's ok, but I think that baby and your body know when you're ready for labour, so I want it to happen naturally :thumbup: Dates aren't exact, so nothing suddenly changes when you hit 40 weeks: I think everybody's different so everybody's pregnancy will go very differently, it seems silly to me to try to make everyone conform to a particular date - some babies are ready at 37 weeks, so it doesn't seem unreasonable that some won't be ready till 42/43 weeks.

hey girls, lost my plug today and just feeling tired and off but no contractions yet. Had a few painless BH earlier but nothing now...agghh, come on baby.
I am so huge, I went to the mall (walking very slowly) and everyone is starring at me like I am a freak show. :wacko:
ready to meet my little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->