***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Sounds good Britt! Lots of luck x

Good Luck Britt! Bet you're getting even more excited now. Hope everything goes well.

hey girls, lost my plug today and just feeling tired and off but no contractions yet. Had a few painless BH earlier but nothing now...agghh, come on baby.
I am so huge, I went to the mall (walking very slowly) and everyone is starring at me like I am a freak show. :wacko:
ready to meet my little girl
I hope things move along really quickly for you now Britt! :thumbup:

How exciting, Britt! I hope things are progressing quickly! :flower:

I've had nothing but some horrible period like cramps in the evenings for the past two nights but they go away eventually. That, and I've had to get up to use the bathroom at least 6 times every night as well. Maybe that means she's dropped? DH is keeping his fingers crossed for a Fourth of July baby.

41 week bump pic!

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

great bump ROH, how are you feeling? i am finding it hard to move around....

well had some achiness and cramps last night and LO did not sleep but since I have gotten up, its all disappeared :dohh: really hoping she is coming soon, but trying to not get my hopes up....agghh
thanks for your messages ladies, will keep you posted :baby:

I'm going to the loo a ridiculous amount too, the other night I went 8 times in an hour :wacko:

Any news for Independence Day?!

Lx

agghh nothing Lois :growlmad:
my cramping has stopped and DH and I even DTD but nothing!
I have a drs apt today for rimming ect...we will see if anything is happening
thanks for checking in
:hugs:

Ahh, I feel for you ladies. Joseph was 10 days late and I was going mad. I had a few infuriating nights of contractions that came to nothing but now I can't believe he is over 2 weeks old already. Give your belly a good hug and enjoy these last few days if you possibly can - at the risk of being sentimental, babies don't stay babies for long so enjoy the closeness you have with them right now. *Puts away the world's smallest violin*

Lx

Thanks Lois, I'm trying to make the most of the last few days/weeks of being pregnant. I don't feel too bad, just achey, and little man's really wriggly, so lots of lovely time feeling him moving about :)

Ahh, I feel for you ladies. Joseph was 10 days late and I was going mad. I had a few infuriating nights of contractions that came to nothing but now I can't believe he is over 2 weeks old already. Give your belly a good hug and enjoy these last few days if you possibly can - at the risk of being sentimental, babies don't stay babies for long so enjoy the closeness you have with them right now. *Puts away the world's smallest violin*

Lx

That's REALLY made me miss being pregnant :(

...and me!

:hugs: ladies hope we have some tiny babies soon!

x

Congratulations to all who have had their bundles of joy!

Cherish those last few days of being pregnant everyone else.

My internet has been down since I left the hospital so I have alot of reading to catch up on lol

I really want to keep up with whats going on with all you JuneBuds and share our parenthood journeys :flower:

Heres a picture of Kaliyah and im off to make a parenting journal

Attachments

• IMG00646-20110706-0547.jpg
    IMG00646-20110706-0547.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Kaliyah is beautiful! What a sweetie.

Lx

Hello ladies, just to let you know Lily
arrived at 3.28am on the 5th July and she was 9lb 3oz!! I swear by raspberry tea and EPRO three pushes and she was here and no stitches a perfect labour. Will post my story shortly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->