***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations Yomo! Sounds like it was a brilliant experience for you.

Lx

Congratulations to all who have had their bundles of joy!

Cherish those last few days of being pregnant everyone else.

My internet has been down since I left the hospital so I have alot of reading to catch up on lol

I really want to keep up with whats going on with all you JuneBuds and share our parenthood journeys :flower:

Heres a picture of Kaliyah and im off to make a parenting journal

beautiful :hugs:
congrats Yomo!! :hugs:
afm- had an u/s today, baby is great but measuring really big at 9 or 9.5 pounds lol!!!

Hello ladies, just to let you know Lily
arrived at 3.28am on the 5th July and she was 9lb 3oz!! I swear by raspberry tea and EPRO three pushes and she was here and no stitches a perfect labour. Will post my story shortly xxx

Congrats!
Wishing you guys the best:flower:

Afm: Hoping your labor goes as well as Yomo

hi just wanted to say i had my baby girl on 23rd of May her name is Samantha Paige, she is a good wee girl and im so in love with her!

Just thought I would let you all know that Rose is being induced today at 1100 :)

Congratulations Yomo and ACC :happydance:

Good luck Rose - hope it's gone/going well :D

Congrats to all June mums and good luck to those still waiting for their LO to arrive.

My little man, Lewis, arrived 6 days late on the 5th July. Me and oh are totally in love

Congratulations to ACC and TB82!!

Hope Rose is doing well.

Lx

My little man was born 7.20 am on 11th July, by emergency c-section, weighing 9lbs 8.5oz, and 54cm long. He has lots of dark brown hair, and beautiful big brown eyes, and is a very keen breastfeeder!!

Congratulations Rose! Lovely to hear (read!) your good news.

Lxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->