***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

after the excitment of the heartbeat yesterday, today im bleeding bright red with pain :(
I called epau and spoke to the same lady as yesterday. She said it looks like the area that was unknown yesterday is a haematoma and as expected is coming away. i have to put my feet up and rest and try not to panic ( yeah right!!!!) if i get any tissue or clots coming away i have to go in. she said it could last a couple of hours or a couple of days on and off.

Hi,

Not posted about it on here but I had my second EPU scan Monday after more spotting last week and they found a hematoma near my cervix too. They've told me it is really common in pregnancy and that I may get more spotting (like you) or that it will reabsorb and it will get checked on at my next scan.

Try not to worry, though I know it is super hard. :hugs:

Hope everything is ok lolley and that you are resting

:hugs: Lolley, I hope you are resting! (and that the bleeding has stopped now!)

I had my first appoint with the MW yesterday. Very exciting got my Bounty pack with all my leaflets and i've been going through and collecting all of the vouchers out of it! Got to go pick up my freebies from Sainsburys and Argos (of all places! that did make me chuckle!). Just hoping I don't bump into anyone I know down there!

Anyway i've been booked in for my dating scan on 6th Dec :happydance: so just gotta keep my fingers crossed til then. It seems absolutely ages away though at the mo! At least from tomorrow I can do the 1 month countdown!

Hope u are ok lolley!! :hug:

Can wait for my bounty pack too!

xxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies,

the pain has stopped now and the bleeding has calmed down. So just hoping baby is still doing well :)

Hi Ladies, Can I join? I am due 27th June xx

Congrats to you all on getting your BFP XX

Sounds promising Lolley. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Welcome Yomo - big congratulations on finally getting a BFP after 5 years. I can't imagine trying for so long. You must be over the moon - hope you get the happy and healthy pregnancy you deserve! :flower:

:wave: Yomo - congrats on your BFP :D

xxxx

Big congratulations and welcome to LadyofRohan, ky24 and yomo! Sorry it took a while to get around to adding you all - life just got very hectic!

Anyway, hope you're all well.

Lx

Having huuuge cravings for mcdonalds quarterpounder burger with cheese, and fries!!!!! Argh! :wacko:

I want scrambled egg on toast....Oooo healthy craving. *smug face*

:sick: All those foods make me want to be sick *searches for anti-sickness tablets* :haha:

I cant stomach anything lol :sick: but if I could im sure it would be a kebab or chippy chips and curry sauce!!

Having huuuge cravings for mcdonalds quarterpounder burger with cheese, and fries!!!!! Argh! :wacko:

I've been craving the exact same thing! In fact, I was considering getting some for lunch today and then googled "fast food and early pregnancy" and that definitely changed my mind! I'm going to have to find something healthy for lunch. :dohh:

:sick: All those foods make me want to be sick *searches for anti-sickness tablets* :haha:

Ozzieshunni, have you tried Sea Bands? I was really skeptical about them at first but didn't want to have to resort to going to the doctor to get medication so started using them. I think they really do take the edge off! I'm still queasy but no longer feel like I'm going to vomit at any moment.

Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->