***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Man, I haven't had much of an appetite lately, cuz just the thought of certain foods make me sick, BUUUUUT......... on my husband's way home from work tonight (at 9:30pm), I called him to make a pit stop at McDonald's to get me a Filet O Fish. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! I want another one already, and can't wait till tomorrow to have another one!!!! I know they're horrible for you, but I LOVE them right now. eww!! lol

Oh cath :hugs:

As for the eating thing, OH GOD YES! The thought of food makes me so sick. I can't even prepare it properly.

Cath I am so sorry for your loss, take care of yourself. :hugs:

All my love to you and your family Cath. So sorry. Lxxxx

Man, I haven't had much of an appetite lately, cuz just the thought of certain foods make me sick, BUUUUUT......... on my husband's way home from work tonight (at 9:30pm), I called him to make a pit stop at McDonald's to get me a Filet O Fish. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! I want another one already, and can't wait till tomorrow to have another one!!!! I know they're horrible for you, but I LOVE them right now. eww!! lol

That sounds so good right now. And I really don't like those things.

Cath I am so sorry. Sending you a big hug xxx

How is everyone?

not too sick i hope :flower:

I had my booking in appt today went fab midwife is lovely. She booked my 12 week scan for Dec 15th. But i have my early scan tomorrow at 10.30 lets hope this ones sticky :)

So, I was just bragging to my friend about how good I've been feeling the last few days, and I haven't really been TOO nauseous, just tired. WELL...... I feel really gross right now. All foods make me wanna puke, BUT I can't wait for DH to come home with 2 Filet O Fish for me tonight!!! :loopy:

So, I was just bragging to my friend about how good I've been feeling the last few days, and I haven't really been TOO nauseous, just tired. WELL...... I feel really gross right now. All foods make me wanna puke, BUT I can't wait for DH to come home with 2 Filet O Fish for me tonight!!! :loopy:

I must say, Filet O Fish does sound wonderful.

Today I went to Chik Fil A and got two sandwiches (Original and Delux) and told them I'm pregnant so I need a lot of pickles on the side if possible. They gave me a whole dish of them! There must have been twenty or so. I ate them right out of the dish while waiting for my other food - I hate normal pickles, but Chik Fil A ones are the best. I had dreams about them for two days now, so I went a little crazy when I got my hands on them!

Now I'm regretting it - four hours later and my stomach still feels like it's going to explode!

OMG... I LOVE pickles!!! I have since I was a kid, but when I was pregnant with Cameron, I totally went off them. This time, I could eat buckets of them all day!! That was so nice of them to give you a whole dish! Sorry that your stomach hurts though, but I'm sure it was worth it!

Cath, i'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs being sent your way x

Just back from my scan..

so we got a heartbeat :happydance: :dance:
we saw the yolk sac and fetal pole ith a lovely strong flickering going up and down. Dh saw more that i did as the big monitor was broken but i was happy just to see the heart beating away. No piccys sorry :(

I am sooooooo relieved but theres more......

there was a second area next to the sac :wacko: she said she is not sure if it is a bleed or a twin pregnancy. It did look roughly the same size as the pregnancy sac with the baby. Although nothing was in it. If its a bleed there not worried as its not above the sac it will either reabsorb back into the body or come away.

I have another scan booked for 2 weeks time 16th november. They want to re-assess as if it is a twim pregnancy then the care completely changes and if it is a bleed they want to monitor it just to see if it is getting smaller.

OMG lolley, how exciting, it *could* be a twin :happydance:

Hi All :hi:
Im due on the 8th June :)

First midwife appt tomorrow.

Can i join :flower:

Oh wow Lolley! Fingers crossed for a little twinny in there!!

Hi All :hi:
Im due on the 8th June :)

First midwife appt tomorrow.

Can i join :flower:

Congratulations and welcome! Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Lx

Congrats Lolley! !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Elli21 :wave:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly