***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Not been on here for a while. Been feeling pretty grotty and, just when I thought it was improving, I got ANOTHER cold! :dohh:
Back to nausea, vomiting, sheer exhaustion and picky eating!

Temptation got the better of me at work today (probably as I was feeling SOOOO bad). I'm a veterinary nurse and we have an ultrasound machine at the practice......

The boss was quite happy to have a quick look for me (although he's only used to dogs and occaisional cats). He started with me standing up and all he could see was lots of bowel movements and gas which was lovely :shrug:
so I then laid on the worktop and he found little-un straight away. Saw head, body, arms, legs and heartbeat. We also saw some good movement of possibly a leg (or was it an arm?). Got a printout - can't really call it the 'blob' now as it has features. Was amazed at the detail. :happydance:
Only lasted about a minute and I'm hoping to just leave it at that but not sure if I'll inform the midwife - don't know what their views are on this sort of thing (though I've heard of a few nurses/vets who have done it).

Attachments

• DSC00177.jpg
    DSC00177.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
Ooooo lovely pics span! I would have done the same lol, why not!! Puts ur mind at rest too which is less stress for a pregnant lady.

Who cares what MW says, its done now and did no harm I expect :D

xxxx

Hang in there, MummyCat! :hugs:

Man, I haven't had much of an appetite lately, cuz just the thought of certain foods make me sick, BUUUUUT......... on my husband's way home from work tonight (at 9:30pm), I called him to make a pit stop at McDonald's to get me a Filet O Fish. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! I want another one already, and can't wait till tomorrow to have another one!!!! I know they're horrible for you, but I LOVE them right now. eww!! lol

(A bit ranty because I haven't posted in a while)

I was working in a store that was connected to a Tim Hortons, and GOD did I want a sausage/egg/cheese bagel. Unfortunately my break was just after they were done serving breakfast so I had to settle for just a bagel. :( Guess I'll have to wait for this weekend.

I don't know why, but it seems several of my friends are pestering me about whether or not I've been getting morning sickness. Not even in a "Oh are you feeling okay?" way, but in a "How bout that morning sickness, am I right?" kind of way, like they expect me to be hugging the toilet all the time. Then they seem a bit disappointed when I tell them, no I haven't been sick that much.

I've had a few nauseous moments, but have been pretty good about telling when I need to eat, drink ginger ale, or just sit down and take a break before I feel worse. However, I've recently discovered that I can't handle spicy food anymore unless I want stomach pains all evening. :cry: No more Thai for me till after the munchkin is out.

Hang in there, MummyCat! :hugs:
I was working in a store that was connected to a Tim Hortons, and GOD did I want a sausage/egg/cheese bagel. Unfortunately my break was just after they were done serving breakfast so I had to settle for just a bagel. :( Guess I'll have to wait for this weekend.

I may have been sick all day, and sick again after filling myself up with chicken noodle soup, but WOW does a sausage/egg/cheese bagel sound DELICIOUS. I feel like walking to the store in the rain, buying the ingrediants and putting one together myself. Mmmm. :haha:

How strange it is that I can always feel sick yet get the most intense cravings at the same time!

Hey ladies! I'm a little late to this thread, but do you mind if I join? According to the due date calculator I'm due on June 26th!

Symptoms have been coming in waves lately. Recently the MS has started, but it's not too bad as yet. I tend to feel poorly in the mornings, and never can finish my breakfast (yesterday I managed two spoonfuls of cereal and this morning one piece of toast!). Then I usually feel fine during the day, but as soon as dinner time rolls around I feel bad again.

My BBs are at least a cup size bigger but they are not as tender as they were a week or two ago, but my nips still ache every now and then. And I still get cramping for brief periods every other day or so.

My first appointment with the midwife isn't until November 18th (I'll be over 8 weeks then), so I'm still in the waiting game. I hate not knowing anything until then. Blah!

after the excitment of the heartbeat yesterday, today im bleeding bright red with pain :(
I called epau and spoke to the same lady as yesterday. She said it looks like the area that was unknown yesterday is a haematoma and as expected is coming away. i have to put my feet up and rest and try not to panic ( yeah right!!!!) if i get any tissue or clots coming away i have to go in. she said it could last a couple of hours or a couple of days on and off.

Oh hun :( at least theres an explanation, hope it passes quickly and you can carry on as normal :hug: Good excuse to put your feet up weekend!

xxxxxxxx

thanks gwizz :)

feels very much like my mc i had in June though. Bloody scared again now :(

Im sure like the doc says its just that area next to baby, but if u feel unsure just go in to put your mind at rest :)

Hey ladies! I'm a little late to this thread, but do you mind if I join? According to the due date calculator I'm due on June 26th!

Symptoms have been coming in waves lately. Recently the MS has started, but it's not too bad as yet. I tend to feel poorly in the mornings, and never can finish my breakfast (yesterday I managed two spoonfuls of cereal and this morning one piece of toast!). Then I usually feel fine during the day, but as soon as dinner time rolls around I feel bad again.

My BBs are at least a cup size bigger but they are not as tender as they were a week or two ago, but my nips still ache every now and then. And I still get cramping for brief periods every other day or so.

My first appointment with the midwife isn't until November 18th (I'll be over 8 weeks then), so I'm still in the waiting game. I hate not knowing anything until then. Blah!

OMG! That's my first appointment too!!!!!! :happydance:

That's awesome! Hopefully we both come back with scan pics! (or at least get to listen to baby's heart on the doppler!) :happydance:

:-( Not in the UK. My first scan isn't until the 30th :-(

Aww...that's sad. There's a chance that I won't get a scan either, I'm using a Midwifery Center and my coworker who just had her baby there said she only had one scan her whole pregnancy--and that was the gender scan at 20 weeks! So I don't know what they are going to do.

Hi ladies!!! I just had my first ob appt this morning!!! Since I was unsure of my dates (messed up cycle since mc in June) she squeezed me in for an ultrasound in the office to get my dates!!!! I am 9 weeks 1 day along, bean is measuring just over an inch and a nice strong heart beat of 156. I was in tears as I was so happy and did not expect to see my bean today. Much relief!!!! So my due date is moved from June 2 to June 9th!!! She told me that I would have a May baby as I tend to go a few weeks early (my third) and they are big babies. SO she said toward 37/38 she will strip my membranes and have a MAY baby... So :dance: I am floating!!! I was so apprehensive this past week.

I hope it doesn't last too long lolley :nope: But, at least you probably know why it's happening, and it's not the little one!! Keep us updated!

That's awesome! Hopefully we both come back with scan pics! (or at least get to listen to baby's heart on the doppler!) :happydance:

18th is my 12 wk scan date. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->