***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Yeah, I only feel sick when I don't eat and then when I do eat, I feel sick. It's a vicious cycle. :cry:

I'm getting to be the same....the only time when I don't feel nauseas is when I'm actually in the act of eating. If I'm not eating I'm nauseas, If I'm full I'm nauseas, if I'm hungry I'm nauseas....:dohh:

Oh gosh I know this feeling. Its rubiish!!

I had Dominos pizza for tea which I really fancied but now I feel crappy :-(

Bed time now though as way past my bed time!!

Hi Ladies,

May I join you? I am 8w4d, with my EDD June 18th. I had my first scan on Monday and wanted to wait to make sure everything was ok before I actually signed up for a due date club. I am happy to report that I saw the heartbeat and my Dr said everything was normal and going along quite well.

Anyway, I am looking forward to being part of this group and want to say, I can relate to the being nauseated all the time except when eating! :growlmad: Now, after I eat, I feel a lump in my throat, like I swallowed a huge pill and it won't go down.

Had my midwife appointment yesterday which seemed to go well and the midwife was really nice. My weight is still 3kg lower than pre-pregnancy but she said my BMI is good and I'll soon start putting it on. She's going to refer me to a consultant as I have moderate asthma but she said my care will likely be mainly midwife based though a combination of the 2. Got my nuchal scan on the 22nd and another midwife appointment on dec 22nd (same midwife is based at my doctors surgery one day a week which is handy). Didn't realise until yesterday that you have to carry your pregnancy notes around with you all the time!

My nausea and fatigue is worse in the mornings and then I have a slight revival later in the afternoon followed by a slump again in the evening.
Managed an hours swim with my triathlon club on monday night though was SHATTERED afterwards.

Work wise I chatted to the bosses wife today as she was asking how long I'd give myself off before the due date (I'm planning on 6 weeks as advised by midwife)and if I'd be coming back. I said I'd LOVE to come back but not full time - she sounded really positive about trying to find someone to job share if needs be as they don't want to lose me. There's no way I'd want to go back full time as the commuting on top would mean never getting a chance to see baby! Both 'nans' would like to do a day a week babysitting which would work out really well.

Glad everyone seems to be doing ok. :happydance:

Lots of good stuff going on then Span, that's great. Always handy to have a willing grandparent or two! Glad to hear your antenatal appointment went well too.

Lx

Hi MissMuffet, Congratulations and welcome!

Excellent news from your first scan. Fingers crossed the nausea eases off soon.

Lx

I am so fed-up of not being able to eat right now. I've cooked a cottage pie and not even got half-way through. I even had to puke whilst it was cooking because of the smell. :cry:

I'm trying so hard not to be self-pitying and more appreciative of what I stand to gain from this experience but my reserves are running so low now.

The more ms you have the better your bean. I know it sounds like a load but every time I get nauseated I think of holding my lo once he/she gets here.
:hugs:

Was told last night I looked as pale as a ghost. I stayed home from work today, technically my last day, but stuff em! :lol:

This is one of the friendlies threads on bnb. I was just being nosy earlier and came across a thread questioning beer and breast milk. Yes many women are totally against drinking while pregnant. I defiantly am. Minus the one glass of wine I may have at my baby shower aka 21st bday. To my point. Alot of women were being rude to the lady asking the question. I dont know everything but I am very educated when it comes medical/health topics. Somewhere along the way to my degree I learned that beer helps you produce breast milk and has been scientifically proven.
A bnb member asked this in a thread and the bitch came out of alot of women. Talking down to here and disrespecting her culture. Im sorry this just pissed me off. Bnb was made for us to ask questions and get answers correct?
Maybe im the one in a pissy mood. I just feel that we should be nice to one another not talk nasty and hurt feelings.

It's what happens unfortunately on forum sites....just gotta go with it and not take it to heart :flower:

I guess im new to all of this. Where im from you do not speak unless you have something nice to say. We are all adults and preparing to raise children but alot of these women act like kids themselves. It worries me

I guess im new to all of this. Where im from you do not speak unless you have something nice to say. We are all adults and preparing to raise children but alot of these women act like kids themselves. It worries me

I'm originally from California and it was a bit of a culture shock coming over to Scotland. I have noticed there are some people that aren't so nice and don't appreciate kindness and good effort, but I have found many people that are very nice and kind and caring. I think it's easier for people to be brave behind a computer screen.

Hi and bye ladies - I've been moved back 8 days so I'm now due July 2nd :wave:

:wave: Bye Rose! Have fun with the July bumps. I saw your scan pic on another thread a few mins ago. It looks quite good for how many weeks you are. You never know they move you back forward a couple of days by your 12week scan so we may see you back here!

Lumpy xx

:wave: Bye Rose! Have fun with the July bumps. I saw your scan pic on another thread a few mins ago. It looks quite good for how many weeks you are. You never know they move you back forward a couple of days by your 12week scan so we may see you back here!

Lumpy xx

:hugs: Thank you hunni. :D Really? That's so good to hear! I'm new to all of this so I'm not sure what to expect!

Take care Rose! You never know, you may till be a June Bud in the end!

Lx

Hi JNA,

It really is a shame when people go on the attack on these forums isn't it? Can't stand it either. I think it's fair to say that the people who do it wouldn't dare to be so aggressive and patronising if they were face to face. I don't know why they can't just ignore the bait and keep it civil.

Anyhoo, we've had none of that here so hoorah for us. I hope everyone feels they can ask any question they need to regardless of how "silly" they think it might be.

Hope everyone's well today and looking forward to a good weekend. Won't be long til we're in the second tri and (hopefully) feeling more awake and less sicky!

Lx

I'll drink to second tri, feeling more awake and less sicky. Can I add less dizzy to that list too?

OJs all round?! :haha:

xXx

My dizzyness has only just kicked in, I'm assuming my blood pressure is starting to drop now and that's why. Oh, and I'll have to pass on the OJ too thanks. :haha:

:happydance: First appointment on the 18th! I can't wait! 9 weeks today! :happydance: I feel better and I'm really beginning to believe I'm pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->