***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Im the starving pregnant woman. Im always freaking hungry. But im losing weight so apparently the baby likes the foods im eating. Today for a snack I ate 3 cucumbers not too unhealthy. But I still want that McDonalds :dohh:

u actually mean 3 cucumbers?!! full size? wow lol! :D

I can't eat fresh fruit/veg. I feel so bad about it. I ate a few grapes yesterday and promptly threw them up less than 10 minutes later.

I've been living on carbs the last few weeks and I really need things to improve by the time the placenta takes over from the yolk sac entirely so I can get some real nutrients into me.

Yeah its bad im always hungry :wacko: But I try to eat healthy :thumbup: By the way I had to eat all 3 or they would have gone bad :winkwink:

I usually love fruit but I am struggling with it at the minute! It all tastes really sour. I just want carbs, don't think the freezing cold weather is helping either. Have just phoned OH and ordered that he pick me up a curry on the way home he he! Cannot wait!

I've been craving healthy foods like fruits and veggies but today all I can think about is a Filet of Fish from McDonald's.

i dont know how its taken me so long to find this but can i join please! i am due 22nd of june according to my dates but have an early scan booked for the morning!
Lou
xxx

is there any of u who arent hungry at all! im struggling so much to eat not so much due to sickness just dont feel at all hungry but feeling sick when i do think i better eat something

Lou
xxx

Exactlly the same lollylou :)

:wave: welcome
x

Yeah, I have no appetite but feel so sick when I've not eaten it's catch22. Good luck with your scan.

Congratulations and welcome LollyLou!

I'm having the reverse problem...can't stop eating. I've got to reign it in a bit before I explode. Suddenly showing this week...or is it just a tummy full of cakes?!

Lx

Had my midwife appointment yesterday which seemed to go well and the midwife was really nice. My weight is still 3kg lower than pre-pregnancy but she said my BMI is good and I'll soon start putting it on. She's going to refer me to a consultant as I have moderate asthma but she said my care will likely be mainly midwife based though a combination of the 2. Got my nuchal scan on the 22nd and another midwife appointment on dec 22nd (same midwife is based at my doctors surgery one day a week which is handy). Didn't realise until yesterday that you have to carry your pregnancy notes around with you all the time!

My nausea and fatigue is worse in the mornings and then I have a slight revival later in the afternoon followed by a slump again in the evening.
Managed an hours swim with my triathlon club on monday night though was SHATTERED afterwards.

Work wise I chatted to the bosses wife today as she was asking how long I'd give myself off before the due date (I'm planning on 6 weeks as advised by midwife)and if I'd be coming back. I said I'd LOVE to come back but not full time - she sounded really positive about trying to find someone to job share if needs be as they don't want to lose me. There's no way I'd want to go back full time as the commuting on top would mean never getting a chance to see baby! Both 'nans' would like to do a day a week babysitting which would work out really well.

Glad everyone seems to be doing ok. :happydance:

My boss said to me today she didn't see how I'd be able to come back to work after ML with no family nearby and I almost had a panic attack! I'm not thinking anywhere near that far ahead yet. I'm still in one day at a time mode.

I want a baja chicken wrap now. Im so hungry I feel like im gonna be sick :wacko:

Plus I ordered some pants offline and bought them a size small and they are falling off my butt :growlmad: ahhh this maternity clothes thing is not going to be fun

Yeah, I only feel sick when I don't eat and then when I do eat, I feel sick. It's a vicious cycle. :cry:

Im so ready for 2nd trimester when I can actually stay up passed 20:30 and hopefully ms goes away

Yeah, I only feel sick when I don't eat and then when I do eat, I feel sick. It's a vicious cycle. :cry:

I'm getting to be the same....the only time when I don't feel nauseas is when I'm actually in the act of eating. If I'm not eating I'm nauseas, If I'm full I'm nauseas, if I'm hungry I'm nauseas....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->