***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hi JNA,

It really is a shame when people go on the attack on these forums isn't it? Can't stand it either. I think it's fair to say that the people who do it wouldn't dare to be so aggressive and patronising if they were face to face. I don't know why they can't just ignore the bait and keep it civil.

Anyhoo, we've had none of that here so hoorah for us. I hope everyone feels they can ask any question they need to regardless of how "silly" they think it might be.

Hope everyone's well today and looking forward to a good weekend. Won't be long til we're in the second tri and (hopefully) feeling more awake and less sicky!

Lx

I feel very comfortable here. I guess its because we are so happy about our pregnancies that there is no time for bickering lol.
Amen to the second trimester. I want my bumb and for the fatigue to go away :happydance:

Hmmmm, June Buds needs a better logo :-( I just saw the July Beach Bumps one and it's awesome!

https://www.ultracare4dbabyimaging.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/AnneGeddes_Wallpaper1280_170.jpg

I found that....thought it was cute :)

Hello everyone :hi: I am due June 12th with our first child. Had a dating scan last week and got to see my little bubba dancing around. Would love to be part of the club!!

Hello Mustang! Congratulations!

Sounds like your LO is doing well. How have you been feeling?

Lx

*Toddles off to July group for a sneaky peak*

I think their tag is lovely but I prefer ours too... However I'm biased as I made ours! If anyone wants to make a new one and people prefer it then that's fine, I don't feel precious about it at all. Feel free to get creative!

Lx

:happydance: First appointment on the 18th! I can't wait! 9 weeks today! :happydance: I feel better and I'm really beginning to believe I'm pregnant!

Hurrah for your appointment this week. Hope all goes well x :happydance:

*Toddles off to July group for a sneaky peak*

I think their tag is lovely but I prefer ours too... However I'm biased as I made ours! If anyone wants to make a new one and people prefer it then that's fine, I don't feel precious about it at all. Feel free to get creative!

Lx
If anything I think the font just needs to be darker. Can't really see the white on pink too well. Otherwise it's nice not to have a huge logo like some of the other groups.

Concerning the grouchiness, I've seen it on other forums as well. Pregnancy and parenting are very polarizing topics, and some people can't respect that what works for one person may not work for another.

On a side note, happened across some maternity jeans at a thrift store. I wanted to wait another couple of weeks but these are pretty comfy.

:happydance: First appointment on the 18th! I can't wait! 9 weeks today! :happydance: I feel better and I'm really beginning to believe I'm pregnant!

Mine's on the 18th too! :happydance: No idea what to expect though. At least my OH is with me in case there's some language barrier issues (most people around here speak French).

My scan is on the 18th as well. Nerves have well and truly set in again now. :wacko:

Lx

Thanks Lois! MS has been pretty bad the past few weeks. And total exhaustion has just hit over the past two days. I have not accomplished a single thing all weekend!!!

Lx

Thanks Lois! MS has been pretty bad the past few weeks. And total exhaustion has just hit over the past two days. I have not accomplished a single thing all weekend!!!

Well, that sounds like my kind of weekend! The exhaustion is driving me crazy. I'm ready to sleep at any given moment. Sorry to hear that youve had bad sickness...fingers crossed it will clear up soon.

Come on Mother Nature, where's all this blooming and glowing we keep hearing about?!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->