***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

There's a ton of us with our first appointments on the 18th! Mine is too! :happydance:

Mine starts at 0900! I have no idea what to expect. I don't know if I'm going to get a scan or not but I at least hope they bring out the doppler so we can hear the heartbeat.

I'm excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time! :dohh:

It was all fine the mw says I'm 9 weeks from LMP but I know when I ovulated so keeping my dates till scan, I have to ring up in 10 days and make a scan appointment :happydance:

It was all fine the mw says I'm 9 weeks from LMP but I know when I ovulated so keeping my dates till scan, I have to ring up in 10 days and make a scan appointment :happydance:

:D Glad it all went well. I have my mw appt tomorrow.

Glad it went well. I ovulated late too. I'm waiting on my scan date, wish it would hurry up!

Glad it was all ok :D

Ive still got to wait till 23rd to see my MW - ages away lol!

x

Hi everyone. I have not been on in a couple of weeks been quite busy so just thought i'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. I am 10 weeks today, cannot believe it, it has actually gone faster than I expected. I am starting a little countdown in my head to my scan now 15 days to go. Cannot wait.

At times I totally forget I am even pregnant and I suddenly I am like oh yeah I am pregnant and get really excited. Is anyone else like this? I don't have many symptoms and haven't from the start really. Was having to go to bed an hour earlier than usual but even that is starting to get better now managed up to 10 o'clock last night without too much of a struggle. I can't believe there is anything in there most of the time.

Yesterday I was sitting at my desk and I am sure I felt fluttering right down low in my belly, I know it won't be the baby as its too early but it felt so like when I started to feel my son move (think I was 15 weeks when I felt him) and it just reminded me of the lovely feeling I have to look forward to in a few weeks time. It was like a very light tickely fluttery feeling just above my public bone, I know it isn't baby but for a moment I liked to think it was. Can't wait for it to happen for real now.

Hi Debbie, I'm 10w today too and feel exactly the same. Hardly any symptoms, don't feel pregnant most of the time. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I think its hard with lack of symptoms because I'm constantly worrying that baby is ok. Not had my scan date through yet :growlmad:

Hi Cuccicoo. Good to know someone is feeling the same way. I am sure both our bubs are fine and we are just one of those lucky people that sail through first 3 months (I am sure our bubs will make it harder for us later in pregnancy lol). I had a private scan done just for fun really at just over 7 weeks and bub was fine and wee heartbeat was beating away and I had no symptoms then either so it obviously doesn't mean anything is wrong.

I didn't have many symptoms with my son either and I have a perfectly healthy 2 year old now. I felt very sick with him from weeks 5-8 but I think that was stress related and not morning sickness as it started as soon as I took the test (baby was unplanned and a suspected eptopic, was all just too much as I was still quite young at the time). After 8 weeks when everything calmed down I felt totally back to normal and I remember asking my mum around the 9 weeks mark if you were not suppose to just feel different when pregnant as I was worried I felt too normal and I sailed through my pregnancy until I hit 33 weeks and I got every symptoms going, sore back, very sore ribs (my son was 61cm long at birth), high blood pressure, and was in and out of hospital all the time for the last 6 weeks so he def made up for giving me a easy time at the start. lol

I think what it comes down to with the NHS is you have to be your own advocate. Keep phoning and pushing. That's what I did. I phoned the midwife unit on my own and got my first appointment and scan scheduled. I suppose I'm just a pushy American and they knew not to mess with me :haha:

Hi Ladies,

I have been mia from this thread for a bit as i was waiting on the outcome of todays scan after the bleeding. It is def from the haematoma, baby was fine heartbeat and movements seen :)

So im back again, :hi: to anyone new i have missed while i have been away.

Glad your haematoma was alright Lolley, mine is being checked again Thursday.

I hope everything goes well for you on thursday, i have had 2 bleeds in a week but there is only a little of it left now :)

I'm not being checked until my 12 week scan on the 15th Dec.

I was supposed to have my first appointment at 2:30 today, but they called me this morning and said they had to reschedule due to the midwife being sick. So my appointment is Friday morning with another woman. I wouldn't mind so much, but OH and I already had this day off approved from our respective employers. At least I already have Friday off, but he can't make it. I just want to get it done so I can make sure everything is okay. I suppose I should take the rest of the day to clean or whatever, but I feel no motivation at all.

that sucks harocat :( hope appointment goes ok fri

motivation is gone with me too atm

xxx

Lolley - Hurrah for everything being alright. Really pleased for you honey.

Ozzie big thumbs down to the nasty sickyness! Mines eased up the last couple of days (But i'm so stupidly tired :sleep: and need about a million wee's a day - no exageration!!)

How is everyone today? My back is getting more painful :nope: Its a pain right at the bottom of my back, near my coxic (sp?). It gets worse as the day goes on and is bad when I'm in bed or walking around. Anybody else?

I hope everything goes well for you on thursday, i have had 2 bleeds in a week but there is only a little of it left now :)

I'm not being checked until my 12 week scan on the 15th Dec.

Thank you, I've had 3 bleeds in total but they told me it was tiny at my last scan so rally hoping it has gone now, though I'll settle for it not having grown. It's my 12wk scan tomorrow and I am BRICKING it now. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->