***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations PumpkinPatch! How are you feeling?

Lx

Hey ladies :wave: How are you all?
My nausea has started to go the past few days and I feel better. I just found out that my mum only had nausea, not actual being sick when she was pregnant, so it must be genetic.

I'm so tired now though, BUT I'm struggling to get to sleep :wacko:

I had a dr appointment today and it didnt go as planned. First I have lost 5 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks and my doctor is accusing me of not eating. I told her I eat and she didnt believe me and told me to eat more. Yesterday I ate 2 steaks a salad, spaghetti, a blueberry muffin, drank tons of milk and water and ended my night with ice cream.
Since im losing weight the baby is growing off fat instead of glucose and is not happy :nope:

On top of me not giving baby what s/he needs we couldnt find the heartbeat with the doppler. Doc swears it has to be a little boy in there because he wants to be complicated. Im not too worried because im plus size and maybe its harder to hear through my bulge right? Im trying to be optimistic because im so tired of worrying about every little thing

How are you ladies doing today?

Yay 12 weeks today!! :happydance: Only a few days left until my scan. (monday lunchtime)

Hope the scan is a goodun tomorrow sooz - can't wait to see pics! :thumbup:

Try not to worry JNA my midwife told me that they wouldn't use a doppler over here until after 15 weeks cos they can't always hear anything and this sends the mother into unmessassary panic

JNA, I back what Claire-Lou said. It's quite common to not find a heartbeat with a doppler at your stage. Try not to let it get to you. How does the doc know that the baby is "not happy"?? Sounds rather harsh! If you know you're eating well then that's all you can do.

Good luck to everyone who has scans and appointments coming up.

Span - nearly into the second tri! Hoorah!

Congratulations and welcome to rachyh1990! How are you doing?

Lx

JNA, I back what Claire-Lou said. It's quite common to not find a heartbeat with a doppler at your stage. Try not to let it get to you. How does the doc know that the baby is "not happy"?? Sounds rather harsh! If you know you're eating well then that's all you can do.

Good luck to everyone who has scans and appointments coming up.

Span - nearly into the second tri! Hoorah!

Congratulations and welcome to rachyh1990! How are you doing?

Lx

I have keytones in my urine which means the baby isnt getting much nutrition because my body is burning off fat instead of healthy glucose. I really dont understand it. She just told me to try and eat every 2 hours or so to keep food in me

Been to the midwife. Got a crazy amount of reading and this huge book from Healthier Scotland about pregnancy and parenthood :happydance: Got my first baby outfit....well, it's a set of three and a hat :blush: Eric Carle's Very Hungry Caterpiller theme :)

Been to the midwife. Got a crazy amount of reading and this huge book from Healthier Scotland about pregnancy and parenthood :happydance: Got my first baby outfit....well, it's a set of three and a hat :blush: Eric Carle's Very Hungry Caterpiller theme :)

I got that book to - it's so good!
And I love the Hungry Caterpillar - where did you buy the clothes??

I found them at Ethel Austin of all places! All three were £15 marked down from £22 :happydance:

Hi everyone! I had no idea there was a thread for June babies! I'm due June 24 =)

Lovely, clear scan pic Rose! Glad all looks well.

Lx

I have keytones in my urine which means the baby isnt getting much nutrition because my body is burning off fat instead of healthy glucose. I really dont understand it. She just told me to try and eat every 2 hours or so to keep food in me

Oh bless you. Hope it gets easier soon. Every 2 hours is quite a challenge!

Lx

Hi everyone! I had no idea there was a thread for June babies! I'm due June 24 =)

Congratulations Ashley! How has your pregnancy been so far? Any appointments or scans yet?

Lx

I went and saw my midwife today! She is very nice and she answered alot of our questions. She ran some blood work and other tests.

Apparently I was supposed to get an ultrasound too this morning but the receptionist forgot to schedule it :)devil:), so I've been scheduled for one first thing tomorrow morning. I'm super super nervous and excited at the same time. I hope we can see our baby tomorrow!

I went and saw my midwife today! She is very nice and she answered alot of our questions. She ran some blood work and other tests.

Apparently I was supposed to get an ultrasound too this morning but the receptionist forgot to schedule it :)devil:), so I've been scheduled for one first thing tomorrow morning. I'm super super nervous and excited at the same time. I hope we can see our baby tomorrow!

good luvk tomorrow how exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->