***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Sooz - I was too supersitious to keep a journal early on and now I'm just happy enough to carry on as I have been - stalking other peoples! :blush:

All being well I might have a go at a parenting journal when the time comes.
I'm glad my nhs trust do the bloods 1st. When the sonographer had finished I asked when I'd get the nuchal results and she said "now" and gave me a printout with various measurements. The nuchal translucency was 1.5mm so I'd have thought that 1.2mm should give a nice low risk.:flower:

It is low but obviously your a week ahead of me, so would be allowed a extra bit of leeway on size. That said, you only got that scan in time (for the measurement) by the skin of your teeth didn't you!

It is low but obviously your a week ahead of me, so would be allowed a extra bit of leeway on size. That said, you only got that scan in time (for the measurement) by the skin of your teeth didn't you!

Yeah glad I didn't change the scan date! I called to ask to rebook the appointment a few weeks back as work were going to be left really short but they could only offer the end of the week and advised if there was ANY doubt about dates then not to change. As my early scan measured big for the dates thought it'd be safer to stick with yesterdays slot.

Span and Kerrygold - love the scan piccies. You must feel so pleased knowing that it's all good. One week to go for my own scan and I just wanna know now that everything's alright.

Sooz - you did have a right rough time but glad you're feeling a whole lot better now.

Aww lovely scan pics. Bet its such a relief to know everything is fine and nearly be in the 2nd tri. I get my scan a week tomorrow and cannot wait!!! Just want to know bub is fine as I still feel very not pregnant. Sure I will feel more preg after seeing bub again.

Had my booking in!!! finally!!

Apparently just this morning the rule on blood tests have changed again. Big meeting about it nationwide apparently. I now have to have a blood test BEFORE my scan i.e. she said asap, this week, I need to go to haematology dept at the hospital and have one done - I then have another 2 on the scan date ....

Hope u lovely ladies are well!

x

congrats span and Kerry on their very cute scan pictures :thumbup:

I don't think I am offered a nutchal scan as nobody has mentioned it to me, just the blood test I think. I also have asthma but not seeing a consultant. I'm obviosuly in a crap 'zone'. :shrug:

Everyone seems to be having scans at the min, I'm jealous. Want to see my bubs :baby: Mines a week on Thurs so will be 12+2.

Mw also said new guidelines:

• is to take folic acid for full 9 months
  • Can drink alcohol @ 1 small glass of wine a month is perfectly fine if I want too
:shrug:

I wont be drinking but will possibly now have a spritzer with my xmas dinner!

Aww lovely scan pics. Bet its such a relief to know everything is fine and nearly be in the 2nd tri. I get my scan a week tomorrow and cannot wait!!! Just want to know bub is fine as I still feel very not pregnant. Sure I will feel more preg after seeing bub again.

I'm having my scan next Wednesday too! So excited!!! :happydance:

Has anyone else had a glucose test yet? I went in for my blood tests and they decided to give me one. I didn't mind, just had to drink some orange stuff and sit in the waiting room for an hour.

Hello, just tholught id drop by say hello ive only joined today...cant believe there is going to be so many June babys. I am due 2nd June, this is my second baby. Hope your all ok :)

Hello all!

Went to my doctor's yesterday and did a scan - I'm now officially due in the month of June (June 30th!) I'm 9 weeks today.

Here's a picture of the scan:
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/Picture4515.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I pop in and out of here?

I was put forward to 9+1 today so my EDD has now changed to 29th June but this may change at my 12 week scan.

Much Love

x

Lovely pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: sofiekirsten!

Yeah doing good apart form the MS and so on lol!!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->