***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I think my morning sickness is starting, I couldn't get out of bed for an hour today as I felt hot, dizzy and nauseous. Once again am fine after eating though. Think DH will have to start bringing me breakfast in bed. :haha:

Have any of you got MS yet? If so when did it kick in?

Ooh, do you know how to make my OH bring breakfast in bed too?!

I'm having the same thing - nausea until I eat. I'm trying to eat really healthily as I gained LOTS of weight in my first pregnancy. Couldn't stay awy from the cake, but determined to now!

Lx

Good morning! How is everyone today?

I had my first Dr apt yesterday, she did blood work and scheduled my first u/s for next week. I can't wait to see the heart beat on the screen!

I think my morning sickness is starting, I couldn't get out of bed for an hour today as I felt hot, dizzy and nauseous. Once again am fine after eating though. Think DH will have to start bringing me breakfast in bed. :haha:

Have any of you got MS yet? If so when did it kick in?

Ooh, do you know how to make my OH bring breakfast in bed too?!

I'm having the same thing - nausea until I eat. I'm trying to eat really healthily as I gained LOTS of weight in my first pregnancy. Couldn't stay awy from the cake, but determined to now!

Lx

I haven't worked out how to get mine to do it yet. Maybe I can take the toaster and bread to bed with me? :rofl:

I'm looking forward to food shopping tomorrow, there are so many yummy things I want to buy to eat and I NEED more Grapefruit juice, I am seriously going to buy cartons and cartons of it. :thumbup:

Good morning everyone :hi:

I hope everyone's feeling great today. I had a full 9 hours of sleep last night. YAY!!!! I'm a Flight Attendant, so when I come to work, I love to sleeeeep!

Sooz, I can't remember when my MS started when I was pregnant with Cameron, I think around 6 weeks??? So far, I've been good with this pregnancy, but it's still early, HOWEVER I've read that MS isn't know to be as severe with lots of ladies with their 2nd pregnancy. I hope it doesn't last too long for you.

I've been SUPER TIRED this time around for the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it's because I've got a 15 month old, or if it's a symptom. Hmmm.....???

I suspect it's the pregnancy, I've had a two hour afternoon nap for the last couple of days. I'm thinking the closer I get to six weeks the worse this sickness is probably going to get. Bus journey to work should be fun. :haha:

Welcome bunnie2 and congratulations!!

Lx

Please add me to this wonderful June mommies group. I will be due June 7th buy my calculations but my first doctors appointment is the 20th. Congrats to all you out there :)

Hi guys, I got my hcg levels today, they are 250. Going back to have more blood done on Friday to see if they are rising as they should be. Will probably do a trillion tests before then too!

Have no symptoms at all today but the brown spotting seems to have almost gone, it's more faint orangy/brown total tmi I know!

Hope you're all well :flower:

Welcome MrsCapps and congratulations to you too! How are you feeling so far?

Lx

Hi guys, I got my hcg levels today, they are 250. Going back to have more blood done on Friday to see if they are rising as they should be. Will probably do a trillion tests before then too!

Have no symptoms at all today but the brown spotting seems to have almost gone, it's more faint orangy/brown total tmi I know!

Hope you're all well :flower:

Hi Cuccicoo,

Glad you got your results back. Is 250 about right? Or do you have to wait for the next results to know? Excuse my ignorance!

Excellent news that the spotting has almost cleared up.

Lx

Good news on the spotting Cucci Coo!! :flower:

Welcome to the new ladies!

Been to docs today, she agrees it's 8th June for me (unless scan shows otherwise). No bloods done, just BP. that was it, she was lovely though!

Soooo.... do you think we'll get any twins in our group? Statistically we should right? It'll be interesting to see :)

xxxx

MummyCat, That would be very exciting...although I'm def not volunteering for the role! Does anyone have a hunch that they're having twins? How about gender? Does anyone have a strong instinct already?

It's been a day of cramps for me...ouch! I think I may have made them worse by overdoing the physical work today - had a house full of toddlers this morning and there was plenty of lifting involved!

Lx

LOL... you can call me Cath if you like... less to type than MummyCat :)

I have twins in the family, so potentially stand a chance, but with a toddler already I hope it's a single pregnancy for us! Hubby is determined it's a boy.... I think we might be heading for a girl!! Is it too early to talk about names we like? So far the only names that the pair of us both like are James or Kirsten... he's rubbish... I have such nice names... and he says no... and then suggests name's like Gary or Trevor! Now I'm sure I've met tons of lovely Gary's and at one stage it was probably a popular name... but Charlotte and Gary just don't work for me! *sigh*

Anyway.... Lois... not too much heavy lifting there lady!! (though my toddler is a heavy lump too! :D) xx

LOL That will be easier, thanks!

My husband usually likes crap names too so I feel your pain. James and Kirsten are nice. We both like Sophie for a girl, but there might be a hurdle to jump with that - one of my closest friends is called Sophie and I don't want to piss the others off by having them assume we've named our child after her and not them...OH says I worry too much and he's prob right but I remember the trouble I had when I picked a maid of honour!

Lx

Hi Everyone,

Just found this group. I saw my name on the first page, but I'm tooo tired to read through the whole thread!!

Anyways, I had my first u/s @ 4w5d and we saw the gestational sac. Our next appointment is Oct 14th....hoping to see a lovely heart beating.

I'm feeling pretty good, better than previous pregnancies. My MS comes and goes and I'm really tired....but just happy to have pregnancy symptoms.

How's everyone else doing? Has anyone else had any scans yet?

Hi Everyone,

Just found this group. I saw my name on the first page, but I'm tooo tired to read through the whole thread!!

Anyways, I had my first u/s @ 4w5d and we saw the gestational sac. Our next appointment is Oct 14th....hoping to see a lovely heart beating.

I'm feeling pretty good, better than previous pregnancies. My MS comes and goes and I'm really tired....but just happy to have pregnancy symptoms.

How's everyone else doing? Has anyone else had any scans yet?

Welcome! I will have added your name and date from the Due June thread in the first trimester forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I think yours is the first scan in this group (may have to stand corrected!) and it's wonderful knews that it went well! I'm planning on a private scan at 8 weeks-ish and looking forward to it already.

I've been crampy and a bit queazy so far. Also weeing lots and slightly tingly boobs. Like you say though, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Lx

Thanks guys. I swotted up online and at 4 weeks your hcg levels should be 5-462 so pretty much in the middle really. I think the important thing is that they rise a lot by Friday.

Not thought of any names yet, want to make sure all is ok first but I have a few that I like (secret pondering in my head) they are all girl names tho. I really struggle with boy names for some reason.

Eek hoping it's not twins as my house is tiny, not even sure where I will put one yet. Having said that I'm sure we'd figure it out, maybe move hubs out to the shed :haha:

Has anyone got any fur babies? I have a 6 month old kitten who is too cute. He's going to be so sad when he's no longer mummies baby :blush:

Has anyone got any fur babies? I have a 6 month old kitten who is too cute. He's going to be so sad when he's no longer mummies baby :blush:

Yes, a two year old Schnauzer named Kao that's gonna be so jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->