• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

LOL, Nand01 i was the same with my second and third i made it to about 11 weeks then got a bump that looked far to big. I already have a bump thats left over from not loosing all my baby weight from last time so i get the feeling i'm going to be huge again.

I threw up this morning.

DH brought me malted milks and water and was stoking my head and said "Thank you". I said "What for?" and he said "for putting up with all this". :cloud9:

Awww. Major brownie points to Mr. Sooz!

Sorry that you were sick though hun, bless you.

Lx

I threw up this morning.

DH brought me malted milks and water and was stoking my head and said "Thank you". I said "What for?" and he said "for putting up with all this". :cloud9:

That's so sweet. :)

Sorry your feeling sick.

I'm 6 weeks today and EXHAUSTED! I'm really struggling with work - this week work is SO busy and by lunchtime I'm just about coping (I'm a veterinary nurse in a small but busy practice). Oh and once I leave work I have at least an hours commute home from central london. Used to cycle about half my commutes but a combination of complete lack of energy and worry about getting knoocked off has put a stop to that in the past week! :nope:
Roll on the weekend and a chance to do almost nothing! :happydance:

As well as exhaustion I have bouts of nausea - including heaving/retching/belching but no vomiting as yet; hugely reduced appetite (and I've not eaten chocolate for DAYS despite lots of goodies on offer at work) uterus cramping; bigger boobs with sore nipples and a sort of rash/pinker skin on my chest.
I'm trying to keep reminding myself that symptoms are reassuring!

I'm trying not to worry as much as I was a couple of weeks ago but I'm still seriously considering booking a private scan in a couple weeks just for a nosey and to put my mind at ease. :wacko:

For those who haven't found them yet these websites are really good - babycentre.co.uk and babycenter.com. Loads of good articles and you can sign up for weekly emails that explain how your baby is developing.

Hi Span - the exhaustion is awful isn't it?! And the commute must really finish you off. Thank god for weekends! I highly recommend a scan at around 8 weeks - it really puts your mind at rest and there's nothing like seeing your baby's little heart beating for the first time!

Lx

Thanks ladies, I was really chuffed with him.

Span I'm just behind you and OMG I felt wretched when I finished work today, we went straight food shopping so I could go to bed when we got in and I've just woken up now. I'm still exhausted. You've got my utmost sympathy.

I'm also considering a private scan around 8 weeks as there is a BabyBond in Sheffield.

Hello! I was referred to this group, I am due June 12. Congrats to all of you! I'm wondering how many of you are truly over the moon, or totally freaking out. My friend found out that she was preggo at 13 weeks, completely out of the danger zone...lucky. I just got my hCG numbers back though and they look good. Fingers crossed because I have to go back tomorrow for another blood draw. Here's to hoping that they double. Congrats again everyone! And thanks to the organizer of this thread, it's a nice place to talk.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your BFP! You've got June 12th all to yourself so far.

Worry is definitely a drawback of finding out early...but then at least we can make sure we're taking supplements and eating the right things right from the start. I can't imagine what it would be likely to suddenly find out that not only are you pregnant but you're already in the second trimester!

Good luck for your blood test tomorrow. It sounds like it should be fine.

How are the symptoms treating you so far?

Lx

Hi im new to this, but im due june 13th, im the first of my friends to become pregnant so im hoping to find sum friends to share my experiences over the next 8 months:wave:

Hello everyone :)

I hope you guys are all doing good today!!

Oh, Sooz & span, I hope you're both feeling better. I sure remember what it's like from my last pregnancy, and I hated feeling sick. I'm exhausted this time too.

Our flight didn't land until 5:30AM today, so my body is TOTALLY off now. BLEH!!!! I'm staying in my PJ's until I have to meet the rest of the crew in the lobby, and do 2 final flights before I get home at midnight today. :plane:

I can't wait to fly to my mom's with the family tomorrow, and share the good news!! :happydance: The T-shirts that we ordered (for Cameron to wear, that says he's going to be a big brother), STILL haven't arrived yet!!!! I sure hope they arrive today, or tomorrow before we leave!

Hi im new to this, but im due june 13th, im the first of my friends to become pregnant so im hoping to find sum friends to share my experiences over the next 8 months:wave:

Hi kiwi! Congratulations!

I'm due on 13th also...at least until a scan says otherwise. How are you feeling so far?

Lx

WOW! Long day for you dukechick. Hope you have a good sleep when you get home.

If the t-shirt doesn't arrive you might be able to get hold of some fabric pens and do a quick makeover on one of cameron's plain shirts. Have a great weekend anyway.

Lx

Hello fellow June buds! :wave:

I had my doctors appointment today. She has booked me in with the midwife 2 weeks today when I'll be 7.5 weeks. Eek! Seems really early but am dead excited really!

As we came out of the appointment, DH said "Well. It's all real now!" :rofl:

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. Hoping to be like my mum and avoid the MS!

So, my husband hasn't talked much about us being pregnant, he seems to be in shock. He hasn't even asked about how my blood work turned out. I was starting to get pretty pissed, but then he let me know he won't let himself be excited until we're "out of the woods" I guess that is normal.
I thought I'd throw this in for a laugh: having sex the other night he roles over and says "this is the first time in a while that I've had a threesome!" It's so gross it's funny really!
Aside from this I just made a huge bowl of pasta (thinking I'd have left overs for work tomorrow) to which I ate the whole thing, and now my giant, sore boobs and I are off to bed.
Hope you are all wonderful!

My boobs are getting enormous! I'm going to need new bra's soon. I'm finding eating a struggle now as I am getting MS on and off through the day. It's been lurking for 2 hours this morning and is just f-ing off now.

I am NOT moaning though, I'm just glad little one is doing what he needs to in there.

PS Kerry, I started with MS at 5+5 ;)

My boobs are still no different, very disappointing :haha: They feel a bit more sensitive today, not painful but I'm more aware that they are there if you know what I mean! Also feel a bit dizzy this morning. Just had a sausage roll to help....

Had my second blood test this morning, will phone in for results later today.

Ladies I am MORTIFIED!

I gagged on a mouthful of water in my driving instructors car and promptly spat it across the dashboard, seat and my leg. I've never been so embaressed. I told her I choked on it but OMG I feel terrible.

Good Luck for later Cucci. xxx

That is a nice early appointment KerryGold, lucky you! I think mine will be at 10-11 weeks.

Good luck for your results Cuccicoo, let us know how you get on.

That's pretty funny sooz! I wouldn't worry about it...it'll be something for your instructor to talk about when she gets home!

I'm feeling pretty good today, don't really feel pregnant except for the occassional twinge. My daughter is being an angel which certainly helps!

Lx

hi, things are goin ok so far, bf says iv been a bit moody last few days. Only symptoms iv had so far are stiff back and sore boobs. anyone else feeling many symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->