• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hi all you lovely pregnant ladies, Cuccicoo those levels seem pretty good to me.
I dont really have any symptoms (but i didnt with the other 2) am peeing for england - dread to think what water bill will be! have sore boobs on and off and still a bit crampy but apart from that im getting my head around being pregnant!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Cuccicoo

I just wanted to let you know that I had some bleeding around 4 weeks too. My GP said the same thing, could be mc, could be nothing. BUT, then I saw my high risk OB and he said not to worry at all. He said if you're going to bleed, the very first few weeks are the safest time. He said that lots and lots of women have blood around this time and it's nothing to worry about at all.

Hi all :wave:

Welcome to the new faces. I've been fine today (by this I mean no dizziness or nausea) so it's just on with the weeing, the exhaustion and the backache. When it gets past 4.30 my brain really starts to pack up and I work til 5.30. Boo...

Snuggling in my bed now. I put my jamas on at 8.30!

xXx

I'm spending every minute at home in either my trackies or my PJ's. I really am going to have to buy some more tracksuit bottoms at this rate.

ETA: In my maternal side of the family there are twins in my generation but they're Dad is my uncle so it won't be from our family genes. I have boy vibes and so does my DH (but he was boy preferential anyway).

Good morning everyone :hi:

I hope everyone's feeling great today. I had a full 9 hours of sleep last night. YAY!!!! I'm a Flight Attendant, so when I come to work, I love to sleeeeep!

Sooz, I can't remember when my MS started when I was pregnant with Cameron, I think around 6 weeks??? So far, I've been good with this pregnancy, but it's still early, HOWEVER I've read that MS isn't know to be as severe with lots of ladies with their 2nd pregnancy. I hope it doesn't last too long for you.

I've been SUPER TIRED this time around for the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it's because I've got a 15 month old, or if it's a symptom. Hmmm.....???

That's funny, both my sister and 2 of my cousins had no MS for their first and had it HORRIBLY on the 2nd, and a close friend had nothing on her first 2 and had it the whole way through on the 3rd! It was so bad she would throw up all over her carpet, eventually she just starting cutting the carpet out! lol. Anyway I'm petrified that I'm going to be like that when I'm pregnant with our 2nd! I guess there's really no way of knowing!

Hi! Can you please add me for June 7th? : )
I seem to be having an easy time so far but I guess I should wait awhile before I say that!! My breasts hurt soooooo bad, I am having lower backaches, and I am GRUMPY! But other that, no nausea, no odd cravings or aversions! This is so exciting and also nerve-wracking!

Hi all :wave:

Welcome to the new faces. I've been fine today (by this I mean no dizziness or nausea) so it's just on with the weeing, the exhaustion and the backache. When it gets past 4.30 my brain really starts to pack up and I work til 5.30. Boo...

Snuggling in my bed now. I put my jamas on at 8.30!

xXx

I highly approve of early pj wearing!

Lx

That's funny, both my sister and 2 of my cousins had no MS for their first and had it HORRIBLY on the 2nd, and a close friend had nothing on her first 2 and had it the whole way through on the 3rd! It was so bad she would throw up all over her carpet, eventually she just starting cutting the carpet out! lol. Anyway I'm petrified that I'm going to be like that when I'm pregnant with our 2nd! I guess there's really no way of knowing!

Arrrgggh! Don't tell me this Sherileigh!!

I will not be horribly sick...I will not be horribly sick...lol

Lx

Hmmm...PJ's!! looking forward to many pj days... just cos I can!! :rofl:

With Lottie morning sikness lasted to week 18... i'm expecting it'll be the same this time round!! another 13 weeks I can deal with :)

My cousin had a baby girl on Monday, so we're off to see them today! Yey... (they don't know we're pregnant and we wont say anything for a good few weeks!

xx

Hello tinysqueeze!

Congratulations! Sounds like you've got your fair share of symptoms. Hope the sickness stays away for you though.

Lx

Suitably jealous that you'll be cuddling a newborn today Cath!

We're not telling anyone for a few weeks either...except the 7 people we already told...and the 2 we're going to tell on Monday. We're not very good at this!

Lx

Thank you for adding me! I keep telling my boyfriend that it feels like PMS... Except it lasts a LOT longer! : P I know this sounds silly and I will kick myself later, but I am looking forward to feeling all of those weird pregnancy feelings, even the bad ones! This is my very first pregnancy and I want to feel pregnant already, darn it! I am trying to keep from telling everybody but it is so hard to keep to myself! I have already told my close family and friends and one coworker because I just can't keep my mouth shut.

I know what you mean about wanting all the pregnancy feelings...but realistically I just want all the mild ones. Nausea, yes. Vomitting, no thank you. Aching abdomen, yes. SPD, no thank you. What do you mean this isn't a pick n' mix?!

If you ever had an excuse for being grumpy this is it! Use it wisely! lol

Lx

Hi guys, did a FRER today and the line came up darker than the control line so feeling good about that as the earlier ones were quite faint :happydance:

I agree with Lois, I want the minor symptoms please. Enough to remind me I'm preggers but no so much that I feel like pants every day. Is that too much to ask :dohh:

Haha, yesterday, my Mother told me that as soon as I gave her and my sister the good news, they agreed that I was going to be the moodiest person EVER! I am lucky and my man is very calm and even-tempered and he has been just amazing with me. : ) My Mother also said that she had terrible m/s... I wonder if it means I will be likely to have it?

That's great Cuccicoo. Always reassuring to get a strong BFP!

Hmm, hereditary morning sickness. Not sure on this. My mum was never sick with her two pregnancies and I wasn't last time or so far this time (*touches wood*). I hope for your sake it's not hereditary tinysqueeze.

Lx

Just remembered I'm at a mega-posh wedding on the 16th. PLEASE GOD let the posh frock still fit over my boobs by then. I can't turn up in a hoody!

Lx

I'm sure you'll be fine hun. I have a wedding in December that I need a new dress for, god knows what I'm going to end up wearing!

cuccicoo is this your first coz if it isnt you'll be wearing a tent :haha::haha: I got to about 11wks with #2 and had to concede defeat before i did an incredible hulk job and burst out of my clothes!

Yeah its my first, fingers crossed I can keep the tent in the loft for now...?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->